Rambo vs. Riddick.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Two of the biggest badasses of all time. Riddick armed with a K Bar knife, Rambo with his trademark Bowie knife, in a fight to the death....

Rambo is from Rambo 2, Riddick from Chronicles of Riddick. The fight takes place at night, in a rainstorm, as the sun sets.

ragesRemorse
Riddick, just because he can see in the dark. Rambo would try to hunt Riddick, taking cover in the darkness and foliage, but this probably wouldn't be that effective since Riddick can see in the dark.

If there is a 50. cal or a mud put around, Rambo would win though

Rogue Jedi
It is still light out, and there is no stealth involved, just a straight up fight.

Blax_Hydralisk
Riddick is actually superhuman. Rambo... has a speech impediment. That's his only super power.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo is pretty badass with his knife, I think Riddick would win, but it wouldnt be easy.

Blax_Hydralisk
Agreed. Rambo's pretty uber.

Rogue Jedi
yeah, but Riddick is Riddick.

ragesRemorse
i still think Rambo would lose in a knife fight against riddick. Rambo is a smart fuker though, he may be able to take riddick. I think they both fight with similar tactics, Riddick appears to be much more agile though

Rogue Jedi
Gun fight, Rambo takes it

Knife fight, Riddick takes it

Hand to Hand........DRAW.

Impediment
Both are pretty evenly matched, if you ask me.

For sentimental purposes, I would have to choose Rambo.

Rogue Jedi
why, did Rambo give it to you up the pooder? laughing out loud

DestinyGuy678
cant riddick use some sort of energy blast (i think it was shown in the directors-cit of the movie) and I always figured he had peak-human or slight more than peak human abilities

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
c I always figured he had peak-human or slight more than peak human abilities

yeah, but so does Rambo...,thats why he is Rambo laughing out loud

Blax_Hydralisk
Yes, Riddick can use this energy attack thing. He uses it in the game to.

I think Rambo might be able to survive it though.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
cant riddick use some sort of energy blast (i think it was shown in the directors-cit of the movie) and I always figured he had peak-human or slight more than peak human abilities nope, I own the directors cut, and there is no energy attack.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nope, I own the directors cut, and there is no energy attack. well don t the sequels depict him as some sort of super-human ( I thin the sequel was a cartoon version though)

Rogue Jedi
see my opening post.

DestinyGuy678
see my opening post. ok then really this fight could really go either way, I dont know enough about either character to make a judgement

Rogue Jedi
In the scenario I presented, I see Riddick winning. If they were in the jungle and hunting each other, Rambo takes it.

DestinyGuy678
In the scenario I presented, I see Riddick winning. If they were in the jungle and hunting each other, Rambo takes it. well in the jungle doesnt riddicks advanced sight give him the edge over rambo

Rogue Jedi
Nope....remember when Rambo was covered in mud? When he came outta the mud wall and killed the russian?

DestinyGuy678
Nope....remember when Rambo was covered in mud? When he came outta the mud wall and killed the russian? none the less, does riddicks sight grant him a sort of advanced vision, or is it simply to serve as night vision..if thats it then in the jungle riddick loses

Rogue Jedi
Riddick can indeed see better at night, but Rambo is a much better hunter/stalker.

Strangelove
Never seen Rambo.

but just with a cursory glance, I'd say Riddick has the upper hand because of his experience in combating extraterrestrials.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
Never seen Rambo. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.