VS Nova Corps ; How many GLs would it take?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
i honestly think a full on Nova corp VS GL corp thread is crazy as no way in hell the Nova's can win. but how many no-name Green Lanters would it take to wipe out the Nova corp? all green lanterns have NO lethal limitations. NOVAS MUST DIE!

no Hal, Kyle or anyone heavyhitters of the sort. just normal ol no name lanters.

rolling on floor laughing who wins? battle takes place in... SPACE.

http://www.novaprimepage.com/previews/nova5cover.jpg
Nova Corps
VS
GreenLanters
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/SevenShackles/22.jpg
damned nobodies stick out tongue

Mr. Slippyfist
Is Richard Rider in this?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Is Richard Rider in this?

nah.

Scoobless
How many soldiers did the Nova Corps have?

Avlon
Are we including the new Alpha Lanterns?

Ouallada
Originally posted by Scoobless
How many soldiers did the Nova Corps have?

500, and only a small percentage were centurions to begin with. The pilots and newbies are almostt non-factors here. I reckon approx 30-50 GLs could do it.

Scoobless
I'd put 1 nameless lantern against up to 3 Novas.

Potentially though, as more Novas die, there is the same amount of power spread between fewer and fewer soldiers until you have each Nova being 10 times more powerful than they were to start with ... and they'd only get stronger if more were to die.

Ouallada
I've hardly seen any feats of note at all for the nameless Novas at all though. The ones lower than centurion only lift 15 tons and 1 ton respectively, and have little in the way of blasting power. I forgot about the point about the Nova force being spread out, but iirc the lower ranked Nova corp members have limited access to the nova force too, so it is possible if the GLs took out the centurions first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.