Black Adam vs. Supreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Who can win this battle?

james2099
Supreme.

Endrict Nuul
Ummm...

Marvelknight
I'm going with Black Adam on this one. But I like both of their styles. They're both very vicious.

CaptainStoic
I have to go with Supreme, the only two areas that Adam can stay with him is in the strength and speed dept. and that would be barely. Supreme has too many other powers that Adam does not have, and if he screams Shazam too many times, Supreme would do alot more than cover his mouth when he is in his mortal form.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I have to go with Supreme, the only two areas that Adam can stay with him is in the strength and speed dept. and that would be barely. Supreme has too many other powers that Adam does not have, and if he screams Shazam too many times, Supreme would do alot more than cover his mouth when he is in his mortal form. Oh... like Kingdom Come Superman did to Kingdom Come Captain Marvel...

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Oh... like Kingdom Come Superman did to Kingdom Come Captain Marvel...

Yeah something like that.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yeah something like that. So... if BA screams SHAZAM, then this does what?

CaptainStoic
So... if BA screams SHAZAM, then this does what?

I could have sworn I saw him change back into mortal form after saying Shazam before, was the writer in error? Did I miss something?

Mr. Slippyfist
I could have sworn I saw him change back into mortal form after saying Shazam before, was the writer in error? Did I miss something? I've seen that as well. But I don't see any relevance.

You missed something.

CaptainStoic
I've seen that as well. But I don't see any relevance.

You missed something.

My point was that the only way that I could see Black Adam affecting him would be to pull the Captain Marvel vs Superman trick.

So what did I miss?

Endrict Nuul
Supreme wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.