Sasuke Uchiha vs X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Who would win in a fight.

Sasuke Uchiha-Full Capabilities
Fire Jutsu
Lightning Jutsu
Curse Seal
Mangekyo Sharingan

vs

Team X-men

Cyclops(Strongest version)

Wolverine(Bone version w/ regular healing abilities)

Nightcrawler(Most experienced version w/ swords)

So who wins. I tried to match up chacters similiar somewhat to Sasuke Abilities.

I think Sasuke wins. But hey. Other people may have a difference of opinion.

Dark-Jaxx
Cyclops can prolly catch him with a beam.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well, Sawsgay can't kill Logan regardless, though he might still win. I don't see him beating Night Crawler though.

Dark-Jaxx
I can't see him beating Cyclops.

Blax_Hydralisk
I don't know enough about Cyclops to really comment.

Csdabest
Powers and abilities
Cyclops is a mutant, capable of projecting powerful beams of ruby red colored concussive force from his eyes which themselves act as inter-dimensional apertures between this universe and another. The beams derive their power from the absorption of ambient energy, most notably sunlight; Cyclops' cells are constantly absorbing solar and other energy and transferring it to his eyes, which in turn serve as apertures which project extra-dimensional non-Einsteinian particles in beam form (in some stories, this means that his powers do not work when he is separated from the sunlight). Contrary to popular misconception, Scott's optic blasts do not project heat; rather, the beam generates pressure which can pummel and subsequently, if desired, destroy objects (though this power has occasionally been misrepresented in the comics and other media). These beams have also been demonstrated to reflect or bounce off certain surfaces, such as highly reflective metal (which has also been portrayed inconsistently at times). It was through this use of his power that Scott ensured the survival of himself and his brother when their parachute failed, by softening the ground beneath them.

Possibly because of a head injury suffered in this unorthodox landing, Scott was left unable to consciously control his powers - his optic beams are now constantly "on," and will project indefinitely when his eyes are open. This is explained differently in many stories; according to the original Uncanny X-Men portrayals, if Cyclops uses his powers for too long, he will become weak and run out of energy, using the Sun's energy to revitalize the beams once his visor is closed or his glasses are on. Scott is immune to the harmful effects of his own powers - the natural psionic field which surrounds his body safely absorbs the energy of his beams if they should come into contact with his body. Hence, he is able to block the beams simply by closing his eyes, with even the thin material of his eyelids being sufficient. To allow him to function in day-to-day life, Scott wears a set of eyeglasses made of ruby quartz, a material which is resonant to his psionic field, and hence blocks his beams in a similar fashion. In combat, Cyclops uses a specialized ruby quartz visor (built with a single, long lens, hence Summers' alias "Cyclops"wink housing adjustable apertures that allow him to control the size and intensity of the beams. Originally, Cyclops had to physically reach for controls on the visor itself for desired firings, but later models had controls wired to his gloves for more convenient use. In addition, the visor has a back-up spring-loaded function to shut its apertures in the event of a power loss while opened so he can at least see safely. Later versions of the visor have been outfitted with various forms of acquired advanced technology, such as thought controlled and neural-activated versions.

The maximum force of Cyclops' optic blasts are unknown, but a commonly given description is that he can "punch holes through mountains", and he has been shown to rupture a half-inch thick carbon steel plate. During a particular battle, Scott says that he hit Cain Marko (a.k.a. the Juggernaut) with enough power to split a small planet, though he may have been indulging in hyperbole. In the mainstream continuity of the Marvel Universe, it has also been implied that Cyclops only utilizes a fraction of the energies at his disposal. During the Civil War: X-Men story arc, Cyclops is controlled by another mutant to use his powers at their full magnitude. When directed at the energy-absorbing mutant Bishop, Cyclops was able to overload Bishop's powers in a matter of seconds. It is also stated that Cyclops does not use his powers at such a level due to the preoccupation he has regarding his control (or lack thereof) of his abilities.

Scott is immune to the power of his brother Alex, and vice versa. However, he is not immune to Vulcan's powers.

Csdabest
Skills
Cyclops seems to possess an uncanny sense of geometry, in this sense used to describe his observation of objects around himself and the angles found between surfaces of these objects. Cyclops has repeatedly demonstrated the ability to cause his optic blasts to ricochet and/or reflect off those objects in a trajectory to his liking. This is commonly called a "banked shot" when applied to this talent. Cyclops has been observed causing beams to reflect from over a dozen surfaces in the course of one blast, and still hit his intended target accurately. It is possible he may possess a sense of superhumanly enhanced spatial awareness that allows him to perform these feats as well.

Cyclops is an expert pilot of fixed-wing aircraft, a skill he appears to have inherited from his father. It has also been implied that his trigonometric sense improves his abilities in the air.

A master strategist and tactician, Cyclops has spent most of his superhero career as the leader of either the X-Men or X-Factor and has developed exceptional leadership skills. It is notable that regardless of their general attitude towards him, all of the X-Men tend to obey his orders in battle -- because they know that he's usually right. Even Sebastian Shaw acknowledges Cyclops' talents, noting during the Dark Phoenix saga that Cyclops is a born leader, identifying a weakness in the Hellfire Club's defenses and rapidly exploiting it. Further evidence of this is seen during the House of M storyline, where the gathered heroes accept Cyclops as the field leader, again without argument, despite the presence of such other notable leaders as Doctor Strange (who lead the Defenders) and Luke Cage (who in both the House of M reality and the main reality has lead the Avengers). His talents at leadership are underscored when Emma Frost alludes to the fact that Charles Xavier only made Cyclops a team leader as an anchor for which Scott could gain some sort of stability in his life. Though citing such examples as that Scott was not the type of natural leader that others like Captain America or Mister Fantastic are, and his defeat to a non-powered Storm for leadership of the X-Men (though this was later revealed to be the subconscious doing of the Goblin Queen), Emma does affirm that Cyclops has proven to be an excellent leader. During his twelve years raising Cable in the distant future, Cyclops and Phoenix, under the aliases of Slym and Redd Dayspring, helped organize a resistance to Apocalypse's rule, with Cyclops/Slym becoming one of the leaders of the Clan Rebellion.

Cyclops also has extensive training in martial arts and unarmed combat, holding black belts in judo and aikido. In addition, he has been known to incorporate the martial arts and fighting styles of his teammates into his own self-defense system, calculating the most successful features of their styles and adapting them for his own use. His level of skill is sufficient to defeat six normal men with his eyes closed. He has also defeated Wolverine in battles with and without the use of powers.

Under the direction of Professor X's training and due in part to his own emotional stoicism, Cyclops has developed a degree of resistance to psychic probes, attacks, and manipulations. He is virtually immune to casual scans, and has shown an awareness during deeper psychic intrusions that makes him difficult to read, even for the psychics closest to him, notably Professor X, Jean Grey, and Emma Frost.

Csdabest

Black Adam
I'll go with eye punches.

Magee
If his genjutsu works on them he has a good chance of winning. If it doesn't there is no way he is killing wolverine.

Csdabest
Removing head from body. Very possible since he doesnt have adamantium outlining.(bone version) But it should still be a good fight imo.

Kento
If Sasuke can genjutsu them all at once he could win but if he can't I think Logan would have a shot to kill him as soon as he used Chidori and hit Logan. Cyke could win if he hits with a blast but Sasuke may be to fast unless Cyke can make it extremely wide. Nightcrawler I don't know. Teleporting isn't new to Sasuke and Nightcrawler can be reacted to after he teleports so I've seen by Logan at least so Sasuke probably could. Though Cyke can probably manuever him into place for Nightcrawler and Logan to kill him also since Cyke is a good leader. Assuming Sasuke wasn't fast enough to just blitz Nightcrawler and Cyke to kill them leaving a nigh unkillable Logan alone.

leonheartmm
none of these x men are even close to a match for sasuke right now. he is far too fats, far too durable, far too strong and has reflexes faaaaaar too quick for the x men to even comprehend whats going on. plus his jutsus are far more dangerous than any of these guys, and the only thing even remotely compareable in pure strength wud be a glasses off all out blast from cyclops. not to mention sasuke has the genjutsu to boast.

Csdabest
Well since Sasuke has MS. And All of Itachi eye jutsu's. Sasuke is at a huge advantage.

Magee
I remember seeing a scan of cyclops clearing a huge area of forest in one wide blast. Nightcrawler could teleport his head off and I just don't see how he can kill wolverine. He may be able to put down cyclops and nightcrawler but one hit from Logan and it's lights out.

Csdabest
Susanoo would get rid of wolverine pretty easily lol.

Dark-Jaxx
Sasuke has not shown the power to use the MS jutsus under his own power, the Amaterasu was set by Itachi to happen if Sasuke met Tobi.

Csdabest
Tobi already said Itachi helped him unlock his MS. Plus giving him all his abilities. The Amaterasu was a one time trigger to kill Madara. So offcialy he has all the jutsu at their disposal. Nothing was said about Sasuke not being able to use them on his own. Cuz it would be stupid to give him something he can't use. He seen how each of them were used with his Sharingan. Since he can copy jutsu and has the same Kekkei Genkai, and now MS there is no reason why he shouldn't

Dark-Jaxx
Other than lack of chakra, skill, or experience? He has the MS, which at base enhances the Sharingans natural abilities, it wasn't said he can do any of the special MS jutsus.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Csdabest
Tobi already said Itachi helped him unlock his MS. Plus giving him all his abilities. The Amaterasu was a one time trigger to kill Madara. So offcialy he has all the jutsu at their disposal. Nothing was said about Sasuke not being able to use them on his own. Cuz it would be stupid to give him something he can't use. He seen how each of them were used with his Sharingan. Since he can copy jutsu and has the same Kekkei Genkai, and now MS there is no reason why he shouldn't

I'll believe this... when I actually see it happen.

quotes from fallible 3rd party characters honestly mean nothing to me.

Csdabest
So the person who first unlocked it and mastered it. The person who knows just about everything to know about Sharingan confirmed it. Until otherwise proven wrong. Its safe to assume that Sasuke does have it. It seems to be Itachi's plan all along and everything seems to make sense.

Also when has Sasuke shown the lack of chakra or skill? Experience yes. But never the lack of skill or chakra.

He was even shown(though forcefully) doing amaterasu in a busted up state and unhealed. After the huge battle. So saying he doesnt have the chakra to do it is BS.

Kento
Originally posted by leonheartmm
none of these x men are even close to a match for sasuke right now. he is far too fats, far too durable, far too strong and has reflexes faaaaaar too quick for the x men to even comprehend whats going on. plus his jutsus are far more dangerous than any of these guys, and the only thing even remotely compareable in pure strength wud be a glasses off all out blast from cyclops. not to mention sasuke has the genjutsu to boast. How is Sasuke going to physically beat Logan? Sasuke may have a ton of jutsu but he isn't going to beat Logan with them, and all Logan really needs to kill Sasuke is a good stab. Logan can do that by just letting Chidori hit him. Sure genjutsu would work..but does he even have a genjutsu that hit multiple opponents? Trying to genjutsu one with the other two attacking is going to be hard when at the least two of his opponents can one-shot him if they hit.

Csdabest
Sasuke is fast enough to manuvere around them all. Logan is the biggest thread cuz of his dangerous close range. But Sasukle Sharingan can predict movements of the person before they make them and counter. So logan close range is put to shame with Sasuke Taijutsu skills. Also Sasuke uses Chidori Negashi Putting a electrical barrier around him and Logan is not touching him without get shocked leaving his entire body feeling like jello. Also.. If Sasuke gets kirin off. I doubt Logan is survivng specially since he doesn't have his adamntium skeleton to leave traces.

Kirin would obliterate Logan.

Kento
Sasuke is fast enough to manuvere around them all. Logan is the biggest thread cuz of his dangerous close range. But Sasukle Sharingan can predict movements of the person before they make them and counter. So logan close range is put to shame with Sasuke Taijutsu skills. Also Sasuke uses Chidori Negashi Putting a electrical barrier around him and Logan is not touching him without get shocked leaving his entire body feeling like jello. Also.. If Sasuke gets kirin off. I doubt Logan is survivng specially since he doesn't have his adamntium skeleton to leave traces.

Kirin would obliterate Logan. Sasuke isn't going to do much when his hand gets cut off if he tries Chidori and Logan. And yea I seriously doubt after all Logan has been through a electric barrier is going to stop him. And yea Sasuke is faster..but like I said Logan can stop him by just taking Chidori head on, and then use his claws. Or ya know let Cyke blast them both while he holds Sasuke if Cyke is still alive. Logan has a much better chance of taking everything Sasuke dishes out and getting in the one-shot he needs than Sasuke has of actually putting Logan down for long without using genjutsu. Also Sasuke had to create a special circumstance to use Kirin. He can't pull it out automatically since it's not a chakra move.

Csdabest
Also...Sasuke doesnt use Chidori like that much So i doubt it. He will just focus his Chakra into his Kusanagi which can basically slice through anything with the lightning chakra. You also forget that How is Wolverine going to cut sasuke with close range combat. When Sasuke is faster than him. And Sharingan predicts a person's movements in combat so they can counter effectively. Since Sasuke is much faster than Wolverine. Anything wolverine can throw at Sasuke will be rendered useless.

Cyclops with his long range beam will be difficult to get around. But replacement jutsu and Sasuke godlike speed should be able to get around it. Nightcrawlers telepooration will be difficult to get around. But once he gets caught up to. he is finished.

Also if Sasuke gets Kirin off....Wolverine, Cyke, and Night crawler are toast.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/391/01/

^^^ Kirin. Only way Itachi is still survived is because of Susano's mystical shield spirit sheild reflecting all attacks. Even at the magnitude. So you should understand how strong Susano'o is. But even thought the attack was blocked by it. The shockwave from the attack alone still sent itachi crashing into hard from the pressure of the attack. Kirin is like an Ion canon. And i Cyke is not messing with that fire power.

Kento
And Sasuke seeing movement isn't going to help him from being grabbed if he hits Logan in what would be fatal spot and then leaves him be and tries to concentrate on somebody else. Or uses Chidori like he did on Naruto and then gets his arm grabbed or sliced off. Or ya know Nightcrawler might be able to confuse him teleporting around everywhere also. The teamwork factor along with Logan being pretty much going to be extremely hard to put down, and Cyke's level of power he can unleash makes me think they could win even if one or two are killed. And Kirin has to be set up specially for it to be used. It's not a chakra based jutsu so Sasuke can't pull it out whenever he wants to.

Blax_Hydralisk
And I highly doubt Kirin would kill Wolverine anyway. He's survived having his body reduced to a skeleton. Why would kirin be so special?

Kento
I guess it would all depend on what Kirin actually can do. Since it's bone claw Logan he could be turned to ashes instead of having his skeleton remained intact. But who knows Logan could probably heal from that these days. Deadpool has healed from being a puddle, and from being just a finger.

Csdabest
It was down by firing fire jutsu's into the sky. It happened once and it can happen again. Also. When Naruto and co first confront Sasuke after TS. Sasuke was about to perform it with out the extreme prep. But Orochimaru stopped him. Though I doubt it would have been as strong and would have used more Chakra,. It would have been done. Either way. Yes. Sasuke predicitng wolverines and countering means Wolverine is completely useless. If some one see's and knows a person move almost the instant they are attempting to use it. And are faster than them Like WAY faster like Sasuke is. How are they going to Land a blow. And if sasuke uses his Kusanagi sword along with light manip. The wolverine going to be missing his limbs along with a quick strike to the neck lopping his head off. Then no more Wolverine. Seeing that is his weakness officialy stated by professor X. Also the second wolverine would even grab him. If possible through all the countering. He would get friend and pushed back by Chidori Negashi shocking and numbing his body making his body feel like jello for several minutes. Thing is. Ssuke can avoid Cykes blast with his speed and Replacement jutsu. Also Since he has CS2(I think about getting rid of it to make things more fair) He can easily put his weeks up to block Cykes Blast.

Blax_Hydralisk
It was done with first Amatserasu and then helped by Sawsgay's own fire jutsu, then the storm had to form. He won't have time to do that prep. And Sawsay ain't cutting through Wolverine. A stab maybe, but he's not hacking off any limbs. Any close range attacks Sawsgay does to Wolverine will be fatal for him. He won't espect Logan to just smirk at geting stabbed in the chest, and won't react fast enough to get out of the way.

Kento
It was down by firing fire jutsu's into the sky. It happened once and it can happen again. Also. When Naruto and co first confront Sasuke after TS. Sasuke was about to perform it with out the extreme prep. But Orochimaru stopped him. Though I doubt it would have been as strong and would have used more Chakra,. It would have been done. Either way. Yes. Sasuke predicitng wolverines and countering means Wolverine is completely useless. If some one see's and knows a person move almost the instant they are attempting to use it. And are faster than them Like WAY faster like Sasuke is. How are they going to Land a blow. And if sasuke uses his Kusanagi sword along with light manip. The wolverine going to be missing his limbs along with a quick strike to the neck lopping his head off. Then no more Wolverine. Seeing that is his weakness officialy stated by professor X. Also the second wolverine would even grab him. If possible through all the countering. He would get friend and pushed back by Chidori Negashi shocking and numbing his body making his body feel like jello for several minutes. Thing is. Ssuke can avoid Cykes blast with his speed and Replacement jutsu. Also Since he has CS2(I think about getting rid of it to make things more fair) He can easily put his weeks up to block Cykes Blast. Actually Logan has lived through having his head-chopped off if I recall. Regrowing limbs shouldn't be much of a problem if he's done that. And Logan has taken much worse than being electrocuted and kept going I don't think that's going to get Logan off. Also Sasuke no longer has the Cursed Seal, and Kirin takes no chakra. It's not a chakra move that is why he was able to preform it against Itachi. I also highly doubt Sasuke was going to use the move he created to kill Itachi against Naruto. It's really not his style.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
And I highly doubt Kirin would kill Wolverine anyway. He's survived having his body reduced to a skeleton. Why would kirin be so special?

Sorry for the double post...Edit button being retarted. Its bone Wolverine. So he doesnt have adamantium protecting the bone layer. So if Kirin hits it most likely turn him to ash leaving nothing left. And as stated If wolverines head comes off. he is dead.

And Since he has MS with all of Itachi abilities that Itachi gave to Sasuke. There is no reason why he cant use amaterasu, Susano'o or Tsukiyomi. if Amaterasu get wolv he is done. If Susano gets unleashed its over. But im trying to argue the point w.o using these. Cuz though confirmed he ahs these abilities. he hasnt used them except for Amaterasu.

Kento
Sorry for the double post...Edit button being retarted. Its bone Wolverine. So he doesnt have adamantium protecting the bone layer. So if Kirin hits it most likely turn him to ash leaving nothing left. And as stated If wolverines head comes off. he is dead.

And Since he has MS with all of Itachi abilities that Itachi gave to Sasuke. There is no reason why he cant use amaterasu, Susano'o or Tsukiyomi. if Amaterasu get wolv he is done. If Susano gets unleashed its over. But im trying to argue the point w.o using these. Cuz though confirmed he ahs these abilities. he hasnt used them except for Amaterasu. Assuming Sasuke can use Amaterasu willingly it would be a mistake. It seemed to hurt him when he did that small one against Tobi. That one little misstep against the power Cyke has would be bad. As for the others..who knows if he can or can't do them either.

Csdabest
Nothing was stated about Kirin being made to kill Itachi. Sasuke performes the seals and was summoning the lightning from the Sky. Until Orochimaru stopped him. Its even clearly seen in the anime to back it up as his body starts glowing. Sasuke would have most likely used it aginst Naruto. Considering he was done with them and said he would have killed him on a whim. and on the way to Itachi. Sasuke imediatly sent a chidori through a KB naruto. Most likely assuming it was real since no one can Tell KB from the real thing.

Endless Mike
Nightcrawler teleports his head off

Kento
Nothing was stated about Kirin being made to kill Itachi. Sasuke performes the seals and was summoning the lightning from the Sky. Until Orochimaru stopped him. Its even clearly seen in the anime to back it up as his body starts glowing. Sasuke would have most likely used it aginst Naruto. Considering he was done with them and said he would have killed him on a whim. and on the way to Itachi. Sasuke imediatly sent a chidori through a KB naruto. Most likely assuming it was real since no one can Tell KB from the real thing. Sasuke had to use his fire style jutsu, and he had to cause a lightning storm to use it. It's his ultimate technique but requires no chakra besides the forming of it obviously because of the fire jutsu. And um...Sasuke knows Naruto well enough to figure out it was a Shadow Clone. Anybody who knows Naruto would know it's a shadow clone. That and it was alone probably gave it away. Sasuke also didn't kill hundreds of no-name ninja when training. Sasuke isn't really a killer. Because he says something doesn't make it true.

Csdabest
Hold on Logan head got lopped off. I dont remember this. I know it was said every year or so wol would lop off a limb or something on his birthday. And regrow it. But never remembered him regrowing his head back thought....

Though without MS sasuke should definetly still take it to the group and could quite possibely Come out alive winning.With MS or CS its a definet when. With all its spite basically.

also Madara said he has all of Itachi eye abilities. I think Madara would know what would happen from a MS transfer. So im like 98% sure Sasuke has Itachi MS jutsu. and hopefully in the future he will develope his own.

Csdabest
Doesn't make its false either. He was aiming with the intent to kill. There was no way he could have known 100% that that wasnt the real Naruto. Showing more of his uncaring reckless behavior.

Also I know Sasuke didnt kill all those Nin. He said its because they werent the ones he wanted to kill.

But it doesnt change the fact that he didnt take out over 100(countless amount) of nin without recieving a scratch and disaebling them which takes extreme skill.

But on the Kirin party. yeah Thats the way it was seen. Just a B or A rank Fire type jutsu to the sky and you get a Huge thunderstorm plus kirin. It didnt even take that long for it to develope either.

Kento
Hold on Logan head got lopped off. I dont remember this. I know it was said every year or so wol would lop off a limb or something on his birthday. And regrow it. But never remembered him regrowing his head back thought....

Though without MS sasuke should definetly still take it to the group and could quite possibely Come out alive winning.With MS or CS its a definet when. With all its spite basically.

also Madara said he has all of Itachi eye abilities. I think Madara would know what would happen from a MS transfer. So im like 98% sure Sasuke has Itachi MS jutsu. and hopefully in the future he will develope his own. I don't know I just remember it being said somewhere. He survived decapitation and all kinds of torture. I dunno it was somewhere in the countless Wolverine vs threads in the comic section.

He still has hardly anyway to put Logan down for long, while Logan just needs to get one clean hit and it's over. Depending on the battlefield it could make it easier for Sasuke to loose to the whole team also.

What Madara thinks and what is actually true may not be the same. Obviously Sasuke's eye couldn't take Amaterasu as it hurt him, and has Madara ever even used a jutsu transfer technique? How would he know what happens or what Itachi did anyway. Madara didn't really know what Itachi did.

Csdabest
Um yes. His little brother Transfered his MS to Madara giving him EMS. So yes he would know the effects and what happens with MS is transfered.

I think the main reason it hurt Sasuke because he wasnt prepared for it and wasn't fully healed and recovered his Chakra. When he woke up he was bearly able to keep his eyes open.

Also I think the person in the vs section was BSing. I never seen WOlverine recover from a his head being lopped off. All i heard of wolverine that he recovered from some of his limbs that he cut off himself everyear on his birthday as a ritual. The only person that I have seen recover from a headshot was deadpool from when Cable split his head open. But the only way I see Sasuke beating Wolverine is Genjutsu and lopping off his head. The way most warriors fight is by keeping track of an opponents eyes to be weart of the movements. So it will be even harder for wolverine to fight Sasuke by not looking into his eyes. Plus I dont think regular genjutsu you need eye contact. Just Tsukiyomi. i have to look back at some chapters.

Blax_Hydralisk
I'd actually be interested in seeing Logan being replaced with Deadpool with all his usual weapons.

At which point the argument would become "Can Sawsgay dodge bullets?".

Kento
Um yes. His little brother Transfered his MS to Madara giving him EMS. So yes he would know the effects and what happens with MS is transfered.

I think the main reason it hurt Sasuke because he wasnt prepared for it and wasn't fully healed and recovered his Chakra. When he woke up he was bearly able to keep his eyes open.

Also I think the person in the vs section was BSing. I never seen WOlverine recover from a his head being lopped off. All i heard of wolverine that he recovered from some of his limbs that he cut off himself everyear on his birthday as a ritual. The only person that I have seen recover from a headshot was deadpool from when Cable split his head open. But the only way I see Sasuke beating Wolverine is Genjutsu and lopping off his head. The way most warriors fight is by keeping track of an opponents eyes to be weart of the movements. So it will be even harder for wolverine to fight Sasuke by not looking into his eyes. Plus I dont think regular genjutsu you need eye contact. Just Tsukiyomi. i have to look back at some chapters. What Itachi did and what Madara did were two very different things.

Who really knows why it hurt. Who really knows anything about what Itachi actually did. Madara never really went into detail about it and I'm not really sure he'd even know fully about it since I doubt he's seen something like it.

I think there was a scan that said all that about Logan which is why I remember it but the scan didn't show it just talked about it. If it is it'll most likely be in the respect thread but eh finding it would be hard when my Wii doesn't like loading pictures. Though yea I do agree genjutsu is really his only sure shot at taking out Logan but still while he's doing that to Logan he still would have the other two to face.

Csdabest
You would think so at the speed that Sasuke moves and with Sharingan. I dont know really. Its quiet possible. But you never know. But in all reality. I hate Deadpool and Wolverine for seeming so Immortal. After I saw Deadpoll head get split open I was pissed when he came back.

Kento
You would think so at the speed that Sasuke moves and with Sharingan. I dont know really. Its quiet possible. But you never know. But in all reality. I hate Deadpool and Wolverine for seeming so Immortal. After I saw Deadpoll head get split open I was pissed when he came back. Deadpool came back from a finger once and you are complaining about his head being damaged and coming back?

@Blax_Hydralisk - I think Wade would do it easier than Logan. Deadpool would pretty much just head straight into any attack, let himself be impaled on the sword, and anything just to get next to Sasuke and while I think Sasuke or any of the speedy characters could dodge bullets I don't think they could dodge them from point blank.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Kento
What Itachi did and what Madara did were two very different things.

Who really knows why it hurt. Who really knows anything about what Itachi actually did. Madara never really went into detail about it and I'm not really sure he'd even know fully about it since I doubt he's seen something like it.

I think there was a scan that said all that about Logan which is why I remember it but the scan didn't show it just talked about it. If it is it'll most likely be in the respect thread but eh finding it would be hard when my Wii doesn't like loading pictures. Though yea I do agree genjutsu is really his only sure shot at taking out Logan but still while he's doing that to Logan he still would have the other two to face.

Also no one knows the exact process. Itachi said thats how it was done be it would seem that he was obviously lying about the whole eye plucking thing. There is also the issue with how would the eye fit in and why not just trade eyes. Also Madara seem to know exactly what Itachi had done explaining it to Sasuke, So i do beleive Madara knows what he is talking about. He was most likely the one who had writtent he secrets of MS. Also when the pic of Madara younger brother was shown after he willfulling gave his MS to to Madara. They looked exactly almost identicle the way Itachi's eyes looked after words. There would also be the question of how Itachi knew how to transfer his MS like that. Seeing as how Madara is Itachi's teacher and mentor and accomplish. its clear to see that Madara taugth him how and everything he knows about MS.

Csdabest
tch....more of a reason why I hate Deadpool and wolverine. amaterasu should do the job aginst Deadpool or wolverine since it burns through anything till there is nothing left or till the user calls it off. Itachi would do a shit load better as well since there is no dipute about his MS abilities. He would just Seal Wolverine and Deadpool up in an enternal dream realm in that little bottle of his.

((also susano'o is one of the coolest and my most dislike jutsu cuz it seems too godly))

Blax_Hydralisk
Would Deadpool, in all his insanity, even be affected by an illusion? And Deadpool doesn't really feel pain, so if he's in an illusion of being bombarded by pain he wouldn't even care.

And Deadpool's regen is better then a finger. Cable turned him into liquid, ate him, then vomited him back out in the form of a puddle, and he regenerated from that.

And I don't see Sawsgay or most of those peopel doding bullets. Not a hail of the. Maybe a few pistol shots but not automatic weapons.

Kento
Also no one knows the exact process. Itachi said thats how it was done be it would seem that he was obviously lying about the whole eye plucking thing. There is also the issue with how would the eye fit in and why not just trade eyes. Also Madara seem to know exactly what Itachi had done explaining it to Sasuke, So i do beleive Madara knows what he is talking about. He was most likely the one who had writtent he secrets of MS. Also when the pic of Madara younger brother was shown after he willfulling gave his MS to to Madara. They looked exactly almost identicle the way Itachi's eyes looked after words. There would also be the question of how Itachi knew how to transfer his MS like that. Seeing as how Madara is Itachi's teacher and mentor and accomplish. its clear to see that Madara taugth him how and everything he knows about MS. Except both Madara and his brother had the MS while Sasuke didn't nor do we know if Sasuke can access Itachi's techniques even if they were given since Sasuke never unlocked his own MS and the Amaterasu was called a fail-safe that activated on contact with Madara's sharingan. We'll just find out sooner or later though what he can or can't do. Though sadly with it being Sasuke and always getting stuff handed to him he probably can do it all.

Kento
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Would Deadpool, in all his insanity, even be affected by an illusion? And Deadpool doesn't really feel pain, so if he's in an illusion of being bombarded by pain he wouldn't even care.

And Deadpool's regen is better then a finger. Cable turned him into liquid, ate him, then vomited him back out in the form of a puddle, and he regenerated from that.

And I don't see Sawsgay or most of those peopel doding bullets. Not a hail of the. Maybe a few pistol shots but not automatic weapons. He may not be hurt but he really couldn't get out either. And eh being goo he was at least all there. Though I guess they are about the same. Had to reform whole bodies, brains, memories, organs.

Blax_Hydralisk
Good point. I don't see Sawsgay being able to dodge Cyke's optic blasts, Night Crawlers teleportation slashes, and DP's bullets long enough to cast it and hodl it though. I don't see Itachi doing it either.

Kento
Eh Itach has Susanoo so he wouldn't need genjutsu. Sasuke....eh I'd like to see what would happen if he tried to go inside Deadpool's head like he did Naruto. Then again Sasuke would probably be driven crazy by Deadpool's endless chatter along with Cyke and Kurt.

Blax_Hydralisk
Doesn't Susanoo drain an assload of chakra though? I thought it was more of a last ditch thing.

Csdabest
lol. I think most of the FAST charaters could dodge bullets. After we see Madara he will definetly spank most of the characters. Being supposedly untouchable as it would seem.

Also. I think Sasuke would dodge Cyke blast. In videos its that sasuke can clear large distances in what seems to be an instant. This has been Demostrated in Anime, Video games, and Manga. It wasnt teleporation or space time jutsu. it was high speed movement. So who knows Sasuke with his Shunshin might be as fast as a bullet.

Also The reason I didnt do it with Itachi. But Itachi is a definet win. Susano'o would wtf pwn them with the Sealing sword.

Kento
Who really knows. Itachi used it while dying and with really no chakra left and he still managed to keep it up that long. I figure it's just like a summon. Once it's out it doesn't use any chakra but who knows. But I think a full powered, healthy Itachi would be able to actually stay alive while it deflects every attack and uses the sealing sword.

Blax_Hydralisk
Is Susanoo undodgeable?

Kento
Probably not since it's something swinging a sword. Orochimaru just really had no reason to dodge a sword.

Csdabest
Yeah the sword is dodgeable. But I take it that the swings are decently fast. And judging by the size of the sword. It wont be easy that easy to dodge. But if you get hit with it. Your done. And if Itachi s fully healthy. He will basically just continue to reflect and slice away all day.

I can't wait to see Sasuke in Action with Itachi jutsu and his own Jutsu with the MS

Blax_Hydralisk
That's true. But Night Crawler can dodge it easily, and I don't think Itachi would have time to even cast it whiel dodging optic blasts and such.

Really, anything requries using hand seals will be extremely hard to pull off whiel dodging all three of these people''s attacks.
Here's Deadpool's regen btw.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1330/amazinghealingwade8gy.jpg

Here's DP taking a lightning attack from Storm with a smirk.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/deadpooldurability.jpg

DP getting beheaded...

http://img224.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03185_Cable_Deadpool_44_0003-04_122_376lo.jpg
http://img222.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03227_Cable_Deadpool_44_0015_122_239lo.jpg
http://img166.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03230_Cable_Deadpool_44_0019_122_834lo.jpg

And yes I realize this is all off-topi since DP ain't in this fight.

Kento
Does Susanoo require hand signs? And Itachi uses it nearly instantly if Kirin is really as fast as it's said to be which is faster than any of them. I have no doubt they could probably dodge it but how long could they last. Not to mention Itachi is probably a lot smarter than Wade or Kurt so if he can control it he wouldn't swing wildly. Cyke may be a better strategist but it's kinda hard to beat something that blocks anything no matter how powerful. Though again that could just be hyperbole who knows. Cyke would be the only chance and if he failed they'd have to dodge it and eventually they would tired. Well maybe not Wade or Logan but Wade is an idiot so he would probably be hit, and if it was Logan...who knows. It would come down to Logan's stamina vs Itachi's brains, chakra reserve, and stamina.

Csdabest
Sasuke and Itachi hand sign speed is hard to track with Sharingan. Which is amazing its self. So the performing hand sighns shouldnt be a problem. Specially since they can move around.

Csdabest
So far. Susano'o, Tsukiyomi or Amaterasu doesnt seem to need Hand signs. to be activated since they are techniques from the eyes.

Blax_Hydralisk
Sasuke and Itachi hand sign speed is hard to track with Sharingan. Which is amazing its self. So the performing hand sighns shouldnt be a problem. Specially since they can move around.

Doubt they're faster then Cyke's beam. Either one of them would have to be literally hopping around dodging his beam while twisting and turning and not using there hands to dodge Crawler who can teleport around them.

And I'm a bit skeptical of Susanoo's ability to dodge ANY thing. What if Night Crawler warped right up behind Sawsgay's back and slashed at him? Do we know if Susanoo can block teleportation?

How long does Susanno last? We already know it requires a whole lot of chakra to use, so once it's on the playing field how long does it last? Will it last long enough to tag Night Crawler? The person I see getting taken out by it the fastest is Wolverine.

Csdabest
So far its looks that Susano'o last as long as the user is alive or keeps it up. It didnt dissapear until Itachi died. And that was because Itachi was extremely sick with a disease.

Also Itachi and Sasuke have been know for moving around, dodging attacks while performing hand signs. Also...What speed is Cykes eye blast. Last Time I check it wasnt all that fast.

I dont think you can teleport inside the susano'o. With its mirror sheild and being a spirit warrior. They way they made it sound. It can reflect and push back everything from the outside thats trying to get in and attack the user.

Blax_Hydralisk
It's hard to debate this because for the most part it's completely speculatory. Susanoo has only been used once, and it lasted for like a chapter, and it was used in dire extreme circumstances. It's hard to guess what it can or can not do.

Csdabest
^^^ basically. All we know is its sheild can block any attacks and it sword seals people for eternity

Kento
Hmm that makes me wonder about Susanno now. Since Kurt travels through dimensions and it wouldn't really be an attack could he teleport a sword into Itachi who had it up since it only is said to deflect attacks not everything.

leonheartmm
sigh, we are talking about a character who can easily outmeneuver near meteor speeds, see the future, has the strength to smash hude portions of granite mountain, can create illusions and enter the soul, can create magical lightening of nearly incalculable strength etc etc etc. chakra is magic, sasuke can teleport too and his reflexes are tooooooooooooooooo good an his speed toooooooooooooo fast for nightcrawler to even comprehend whats going on. only a long range cyclops wud be a threat, ofcourse, sharingan takes care of that, and shields and kawarami and genutsu and super speed. this is a total cumberstomp. remember that magical power can destroy adamantium. amaterasu cud too i think, its hotter than the sun, burns for a wekk or so and is magical.

Kento
So answer me this. What is Sasuke going to do when he gets a sword teleported into him. He's not going to be able to dodge it or use his eyes to see it happen. Kurt goes through a different dimension and while Sasuke could react to Nightcrawler he won't be able to react if what is teleported appears in the same space he is in and well kills him. Also how is he going to put down Logan?
Nothing that Sasuke has actually used has the power to take him out. Logan has waded through fire before while having bone claws so Fire-style jutsus aren't going to help that much except maybe slow Logan down. Electricity isn't going to stop him, and a big hole punched through him from the likes of chidori isn't either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.