Spectre(merged) vs. Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I love DC
Who prevails?

Erik-Lensherr
Spectre.

tkitna
Lucifer

leonheartmm
lucifer. there is no reason to beleive that the spectre will ever be given the full power of the presence. he is jsut an agent of the spectre. lucifer is another potential yahweh. also, wud sum1 post some feats of supposed "merged" spectar.

GN.
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Spectre.

Wow, I actully agree with you.

TricksterPriest
if god wants Lucy wacked, Spectre is the hitman for the job.

leonheartmm
i doubt it, spectre has never stood upto lucifr. he even fauled against myxptlk, the void and parallex.

llagrok
not really, God can make Spectre almost as powerful as him.

leonheartmm
but then again, that logic can work for LT too, but it doesnt. weve never seen it happen or anything even remotely close to it. also, pawns cant become players like that, and i doubt god wud be WILLING to give him his entire range of powers . if sumthing was that serious, god himself wud intervene. i mean cmon, would galactus ever give any of his heralds his entire range of powers??? no, if sumthing was serious enoguh to call for such a drastic measure, galactus wud see to it himself wudnt he. simply because his power COMES from yahweh doesnt mean he can BE yahweh. but more importantly, his feats dont show it.

llagrok
We've never seen it happen, but aren't we imagining a scenario where the God wants the Spectre to beat Lucifer?

I'm not saying it makes sense, but theoretically, it would be possible.

leonheartmm
no, my problem is with the very concept of spectre"merged". i mean, i dont think that has ever happened and i dont think it will. nor has it been hinted upon as opposed to lets say full potential phoenix which HAS context and has been hinted upon even if ithasnt happened.

llagrok
Originally posted by leonheartmm
no, my problem is with the very concept of spectre"merged". i mean, i dont think that has ever happened and i dont think it will. nor has it been hinted upon as opposed to lets say full potential phoenix which HAS context and has been hinted upon even if ithasnt happened.

If it's never happened, then using the "merged spectre" in combat is about as valid as full confidence Gladiator or full rage Hulk.

I think that if Yahweh wanted Lucifer dead he would have to do it himself.

Astner
Originally posted by leonheartmm
no, my problem is with the very concept of spectre"merged". i mean, i dont think that has ever happened and i dont think it will.
It has.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3877/spectre19975816md3fl2.th.jpg

Credit to Galan007 for the scan.

quanchi112
Spectre loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.