Morg(waters of life) vs. Superman(amped by the sun)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I love DC
Who prevails?

psycho gundam
morg, solely due to him beating on several heralds who are arguably superman level to begin with, and their combined force is most likely worse than sundipped kal.

Faceman
^

vlaaad12345
Superman is always amped by the sun,if you mean taking a sunbath like he did in OWAW he would rofl all over morg,if you just mean like what he did to darkseid in superman batman then morg wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Superman is always amped by the sun,if you mean taking a sunbath like he did in OWAW he would rofl all over morg,if you just mean like what he did to darkseid in superman batman then morg wins. Well the threadstarter said sunamped not sundipped. Morg wins this convincingly.

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well the threadstarter said sunamped not sundipped. Morg wins this convincingly.

If your going to get pedantic, i think you should know that Sun-dipping is NOT a technical term that has ever been used in cannon. Its a terminology that was created by fans, so your wrong to exploits its definition to validate your argument. I'm pretty sure the thread starter meant the same thing.

I still think Morg wins.

Superman's powers couldn't be limitless due to the limited energy given off by the Sun.

Avlon
Superman ftw.

Morg fought those 2nd rate heralds one at a time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Superman ftw.

Morg fought those 2nd rate heralds one at a time. Superman couldnt soundly defeat WW who has holding back.

Morg crushed the Surfer and would have beaten the crap out of the heralds if Galactus didnt take his power cosmic from him.

Morg stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
If your going to get pedantic, i think you should know that Sun-dipping is NOT a technical term that has ever been used in cannon. Its a terminology that was created by fans, so your wrong to exploits its definition to validate your argument. I'm pretty sure the thread starter meant the same thing.

I still think Morg wins.

Superman's powers couldn't be limitless due to the limited energy given off by the Sun. Ok but if you want to get picky its canon not cannon. Sunamp is a general terms used on these forums and you know what I meant. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.