UFC Fight : Beast vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
UFC Rules , only there's no rounds or time limt.

Fight ends when someone is K.O.d or taps out.

Fights in a UFC ring.....

Marvelknight
I think BP can take this.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I think BP can take this.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk56/apolloman2008/bpvsbeast.jpg

"You're equally agile as I panther"

Faceman
Nice scans, this would be a good fight.....

Ouallada
Beast by flying omoplata.

psycho gundam
bp owned that wolfman recently.

guy222
t'challa

Daredevil1
Black Panther wins. Agility the same Beast is Stronger but Black Panther skill changes the tide.

Beast has also lost too Daredevil and Captain America. This level of skill is enough against Beast.

Good stuff Apolloknight.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Apolloknight

"You're equally agile as I panther"

That was a long time ago ... Beast became faster, stronger and more agile through his further mutations.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Scoobless
That was a long time ago ... Beast became faster, stronger and more agile through his further mutations.

True accept the newer Beast in full fur coat form stated in amazement towards Daredevil himself that he though he had the agility card until he met Daredevil.

llagrok
Beast has had like 2 agility boosts since then.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by llagrok
Beast has had like 2 agility boosts since then.

Proof???

Your claiming two "agility" boosts lets see if this text matches your exact claim.

Ha-Son
BP wins. We know how good T'Challa is with submissions. 31

Also, since this is a ufc match, there's not much room to flip around. BP is a better striker, probably has some good wrestling take downs and decent ground fighting skills. BP 8/10

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Black Panther wins. Agility the same Beast is Stronger but Black Panther skill changes the tide.

Beast has also lost too Daredevil and Captain America. This level of skill is enough against Beast.

Good stuff Apolloknight.

Faceman
Originally posted by Ha-Son
BP wins. We know how good T'Challa is with submissions. 31

Also, since this is a ufc match, there's not much room to flip around. BP is a better striker, probably has some good wrestling take downs and decent ground fighting skills. BP 8/10

No we don't know, why don't you enlighten us...

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.