Revan and Malak run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Saboteur
New and exciting! Instead of an all-out as per the usual gauntlets, I've decided(after playing JA+ on MP) that we should have our first fist-fighting gauntlet(if it hasn't been done already).

Weapons: Fists, feet and any other appendages the combatants may have. This means no lightsabers, and no Force.
Rest Time: 24 hours and 1 minute, any broken limbs will be tended to before the next fight.

1: Sand Person female and child
2: Bastila Shan and Jarael
3: Average Jedi and Average Sith
4: ROTJ Sidious and OT Vader
5: RotS Obi-Wan and Anakin
6: Arden Lyn and Darth Maul
7: Kar Vastor and Mace Windu
Bonus/Joke: Gideon, Sidi-Boy, and Blax.

Elite Hunter
They get to 4 pretty easily, suited Vader will be tough but without the force sidious gets owned. 5 would be hard fight but I think they get through. I have no clue who Arden Lyn is but looking at a picture of that arm of hers and Maul has been trained in the martial arts I'd say that they fall here. But if they somehow won then Kar and Mace wtfpwn them.

Ivalice
Likely they would stop at 4.

Gideon
Originally posted by IAMBATMAN
Likely they would stop at 4.

Probably. Not having played KotOR in a long time, but all-too-familiar with Karapshyn's consummate ability to write a Gary Stu, I'm certain that Darth Revan is a prolific and talented martial artist, and Malak's freakin' huge. Minus the Force, our beloved Emperor finds himself with a broken neck, but Vader kicks the shit out of Revan and Malak with vastly superior physical strength... unless Malak and Revan's technique is sufficient enough to evade him and stomp the hell out of his control box.

Arden Lyn is a twenty-five-thousand-year-old Force user and former dark Jedi. During Palpatine's rise to power, she was hunted down by Imperial Inquisitors and offered a place in the new regime. She refused. So one of them hacked off her arm. She changed her mind. Then, she was conscripted by the insanely brilliant Grand Admiral Demetrius Zaarin into his lunatic plot to stage a coup on the Emperor. She kidnapped Palpatine, but escaped after the coup failed. When he was reborn, he hunted her down and personally killed her. All things have a happy ending.

Yeah, Revan and Malak are fooked three different ways before dying, painfully.

ThoraxeRMG
Arden Lyn was awesome.

Lord Knightfa11
they barely survive untill they get to blax.

Blax kicks all of their asses.

Gideon and Sidi-Boy ramble on for eternity about cannon.

Sidi-Boy
Gideon, Blax and I WTF pwn them. Easily.

But that won't matter, as they'll probably lose to RoTS Anakin/Obi-Wan.

Faunus
Kar and Mace? Not fair.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
Kar and Mace? Not fair.

What's not fair is that I am included in this gauntlet. As if anyone stood a chance against my UNLIMITED POWER.

Faunus
Your unlimited power could, maybe, fry some eggs.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Gideon
What's not fair is that I am included in this gauntlet. As if anyone stood a chance against my UNLIMITED POWER. Unlimited power? Nah, that's not what she said.

Lt. Valerian
I do. 13jockey

Faunus
Homosecksicality on teh neT?!

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
I do. 13jockey So you'll take some eggs and fry them? Not very extraordinary.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
Your unlimited power could, maybe, fry some eggs.

FATTY!

no expression

sad

Faunus
HA. HA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAlOLl,lamfaosysphnigga, ROFLCOPTERLANDING!, LMAO.

Lord Saboteur

sad Yes, that's right.. it's not fair!! IT'S ALL OBI-WAN'S FAULT, HE'S HOLDING ME BACK!!!!

Gideon
I'm Gideon, Native American, from tribe Smack-A-Hoe. I'm a minority. Don't even ****ing start with me.

no expression

Lord Saboteur
I'm Gideon, Native American, from tribe Smack-A-Hoe. I'm a minority. Don't even ****ing start with me.

no expression She said you were a wallaby, not sure what that is, though. no expression

ThoraxeRMG

no expression

A native American from Kentucky? Now I heard everything... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Knightfa11
muahahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.