Silver Surfer (movie) vs. Hancock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
takes place in an abandoned new york city (like the one in I am Legend) based on trailers of the upcoming Hancock film can he take out Silver Surfer?

SevenShackles
Hancock does better than movie superman but never gets surfer off his board and fails horribly at stopping him.

psycho gundam
idunno, if hancock figures out the board plot devise that could be the end of the surfer. the ff movies sucked baboon balls any way.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by psycho gundam
idunno, if hancock figures out the board plot devise that could be the end of the surfer. the ff movies sucked baboon balls any way. ..I liked it smile

but even in the movie Surfer showed he could call his board back as long as no one was on it

SevenShackles
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
..I liked it smile

but even in the movie Surfer showed he could call his board back as long as no one was on it
true. plus from what has been shown of hancock he doesnt seem to bright. not to make the connection or make true use of the knowledge. hell normal people wouldnt connect his powers to his board let alone someone who looks a few cans short of a six-pack eek!

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by SevenShackles
true. plus from what has been shown of hancock he doesnt seem to bright. not to make the connection or make true use of the knowledge. hell normal people wouldnt connect his powers to his board let alone someone who looks a few cans short of a six-pack eek!

well he doesnt seem completely stupid either, based on the movie he just seems lazy and isolated rather than plain stupid. with his brute force though I think he might be able t knock the surfer off his board, and eve nif he didnt make the connection, he could keep at the silver til he was out

batdude123
Hancock does better than movie superman but never gets surfer off his board and fails horribly at stopping him.

barker

Unnatural-POWER
Am i the only one that thought movie Surfer sucked? erm

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Am i the only one that thought movie Surfer sucked? erm

no he did. just how the board worked he should be planted on it pretty well. no doom tech screwing up his connection to it blah blah blah. all i really question is what the upper limits of hancocks powers are. yeah he threw a whale but i see silver surfer keeping his distance pretty well to the point of a possible victory. hell if anything hancock can jump at him and he can just redirect/teleport him with his board like he did a missle in the movie. BFR FTW?

DigiMark007
Hancock > Movie Surfer > Movie Galactus

crackers

DestinyGuy678
no he did. just how the board worked he should be planted on it pretty well. no doom tech screwing up his connection to it blah blah blah. all i really question is what the upper limits of hancocks powers are. yeah he threw a whale but i see silver surfer keeping his distance pretty well to the point of a possible victory. hell if anything hancock can jump at him and he can just redirect/teleport him with his board like he did a missle in the movie. BFR FTW? well human torch was able to keep up and even out speed the surfer, and hancock moves well over mach speed

Dark-Jaxx
Hancock can keep up with SS IMO, and could possibly knock him off his board.

SevenShackles
well human torch was able to keep up and even out speed the surfer, and hancock moves well over mach speed

true i forgot about all that crap with human torch.. humm but can Hancock survive in space? lure him into space and drop him. if not fling him further into space to die.

ill admit will smith has more of a chance than i stated before for winning but i still thing SS can still win.

DestinyGuy678
true i forgot about all that crap with human torch.. humm but can Hancock survive in space? lure him into space and drop him. if not fling him further into space to die.

ill admit will smith has more of a chance than i stated before for winning but i still thing SS can still win. well theres a problem we dont know yet, but when johnny possesed the things strength (who i nthe movie is weaker than hancock) he knocked dr. doom of the surfers board fairly easily....but dr. doom seemed to unleash the power the surfer could really use

SevenShackles
well theres a problem we dont know yet, but when johnny possesed the things strength (who i nthe movie is weaker than hancock) he knocked dr. doom of the surfers board fairly easily....but dr. doom seemed to unleash the power the surfer could really use

really? i always figured Doom was working off novice power. obviously the board holds alot more power them what doom could and did tap into. Silver surfer seemed to be in reserve when on earth. not doing much of nothing but what was needed but when Galactus-cloud came he pulled out a massive amount of power. Doom just got onto the board.
Herald Doom didnt know how or didnt get the time to really learn the limitations of his powers, while silver surfer obviously knows.

same way doom just ride the board where SS would merg and flow threw it. knowledge is power.

im figuring between SS no effort showings on earth and high energy output with galactus-cloud is where silver surfer would start off this fight. i think this since he has basic knowledge of Hancock and would know it would take actually effort to win.

Endless Mike
I never actually saw FF2

psycho gundam
it's utter shite.

they got doom and norrin all wrong.

Placidity
Surfer getting taken out by some BS device that took a day or so to think and then make is total crap.

Not to mention how they portrayed Doom and SS was utterley ridiculous.

And as for SS beating Galatus (some stupid cloud)? Don't get me started on that.

Ok, although the movie was crap, I believe the SS still possesses the power cosmic, and that is something raw strength isn't going to beat.
And at his full power, SS was able to beat Galatus, which I'd assume is god-like even in the movie since he was about to literally devour the entire planet in a gulp.

Lord Feron
Agreed FF movie was crap. Depictions of SS utter embarrassment and disgrace to his image.

Estacado
Hancock is not even out. no expression

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Estacado
Hancock is not even out. no expression

Pfft! When has lack of any discernible power level ever stopped the forum from making threads? Get with teh program, Esta...start speculating like mad and treating it as solid fact.

biscuits

Estacado
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Pfft! When has lack of any discernible power level ever stopped the forum from making threads? Get with teh program, Esta...start speculating like mad and treating it as solid fact.

biscuits
mmm

DestinyGuy678
really? i always figured Doom was working off novice power. obviously the board holds alot more power them what doom could and did tap into. Silver surfer seemed to be in reserve when on earth. not doing much of nothing but what was needed but when Galactus-cloud came he pulled out a massive amount of power. Doom just got onto the board.
Herald Doom didnt know how or didnt get the time to really learn the limitations of his powers, while silver surfer obviously knows.

same way doom just ride the board where SS would merg and flow threw it. knowledge is power.

im figuring between SS no effort showings on earth and high energy output with galactus-cloud is where silver surfer would start off this fight. i think this since he has basic knowledge of Hancock and would know it would take actually effort to win.

yeah, by himself though Im not sure if surfer can destroy the earth (he did show massive energy absorption abilities) and his blasts seem to take a little bit of time to charge up and Hancock has shown impressive reaction time

psycho gundam

you do realize he is piss drunk right?

he probably drinks vodka like tap water.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Estacado
Hancock is not even out. no expression Yeah but...He's Will Smith for God's sake.

batdude123
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yeah but...He's Will Smith for God's sake.

Who gets owned by giant cockroaches. awesome

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by batdude123
Who gets owned by giant cockroaches. awesome ...he beat the cockaroach didnt he

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by batdude123
Who gets owned by giant cockroaches. awesome Will Smith rips the necks out of robots for your information. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Martin
Hancock>Movie Silver Surfer

bbrem123
movie surfer makes me sad

Dark-Jaxx
I think the Gamma Dogs in Huc could beat Movie Surfer. smile

Doctor-Alvis
I don't think Hancock is going to be producing any tachyon pulses.

h1a8
The movie stated that Hancock was a god or angel from God.
With distance away from his opposite he is absolutely immortal and indestructible. SS has no chance here. And yes the gods (or angels) are from space (born and live). So hancock can survive in space. Didn't he put a heart on the moon for pete's sake?

King Kandy
Hancock is easily on Superman level, he puts a swift end to this sad version of SS.

occultdestroyer
If you're talking about movies, take it to the 'movie forum'
This is a comic book versus forum for Christ's sake, Goddamn it!!

quanchi112
Hancock wins this. All he has to do is knock Surfer off his board and then he can rape him imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.