fallen one vs silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
go

geshien
been done.

surfer wins.

fallen one doesn't have enough feats to be comparable as it is.

guy222
norrin

quanchi112
Surfer does win.

llagrok
Pre-Annihilation surfer would lose.

leonheartmm
fallen one was apprently the strongest herald. definately the coolest. it is agreed universally that normal thanos beatin him was PIS. i say fallen one wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Pre-Annihilation surfer would lose. No he wouldnt. What has Fallen One done that makes you feel he wins? Feats?

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonheartmm
fallen one was apprently the strongest herald. definately the coolest. it is agreed universally that normal thanos beatin him was PIS. i say fallen one wins. Nope. Sorry Fallen One was only in two stories I believe and Thanos held back and didnt want to call him but instead make him his personal herald.

leonheartmm
apparently the fallen one had galactus running from one of the universe to another in fear and galactus had no way of destroying the fallen one or keeping him under control. or so i hear. plus hes a helluva cool characters, as cool as the new genis vell /photon and shaman nate grey and thats a helluva lot of cool.

quanchi112
apparently the fallen one had galactus running from one of the universe to another in fear and galactus had no way of destroying the fallen one or keeping him under control. or so i hear. plus hes a helluva cool characters, as cool as the new genis vell /photon and shaman nate grey and thats a helluva lot of cool. Did you read this story at all? You continually are way off. Galactus defeated him every time he faced him and was free from his prison and went to challenge Galactus when he was recently weakened by the damamge that was caused when the Hunger was defeated. he simply bfr'd him as he was an annoyance. Thanos easily raped him and held back from killing him to mindrape him.

Utrigita
SS for the win.

And Galactus did quiet easily handel the Fallen One last time he attacked Galactus.

What Galactus cannot do for some reason is remove the power he has infused into the Fallen One (most likely because it isn't directly the power cosmic), however he have every time the Fallen One showed up defeated him and imprisoned him again.

llagrok
fallen one was apprently the strongest herald. definately the coolest. it is agreed universally that normal thanos beatin him was PIS. i say fallen one wins.

Thanos didn't even beat him alone, Skreet was the one who lay down the law.

Galan007
normal thanos beatin him was PIS. No... It wasn't.

Bentley
The Fallen One was owned by Starlord.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bentley
The Fallen One was owned by Starlord.

Context....

Bentley
The Fallen One was owned by Starlord AND a Ship!

guy222
T&A humbled FO

llagrok
The Fallen One was owned by Starlord AND a Ship!

And do you know how they did it? I'll answer

Ship found out that Fallen One was particularly weak to the energy that was released when a person died. So Starlord killed off an entire space colony to produce enough energy, and ship directed it at Fallen One, knocking him out. It was his kryptonite.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by guy222
T&A humbled FO Exactly, which in Fallen One's case is the same thing as being dead.

Surfer takes a majority here, though likely not the way Starlord apparently did, since I doubt Norrin will go around slaughtering people.

llagrok
Fallen one didn't even know that Starlord was attacking, nor did he see T&A approaching. Fallen one also has a history of destroying plenty of planets.

I dare say he take 5/10 against pre-ann Surfer. Current Surfer should take 8.

Mindship
fallen one was apprently the strongest herald. definately the coolest.
I'm curious: why do you think FO is the coolest?

It's the hair, isn't it?
Surfer will never be able to do this: rock

Roldz
Me thinks its the hair... definitely teh h air..

he could matter manipulate a h air and be as popular as FO --- perhaps far better...

janus77
FO keeps fallin'. snorin' norrin surfs on.
confused

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Mindship
I'm curious: why do you think FO is the coolest?

It's the hair, isn't it?
Surfer will never be able to do this: rock

his looks are just cool with the stars and darkness making up his body a bit like photon/genis vell. they are both cool to me, and ye ai also like his hair. also the fallen one referred to the dark matter being the ESSENCE of the void, the biding halo by which galoaxies are made solvent. and i think it may be the same void which is connected to sentry{seeing as its also a kind of darkness} and we all know how poerful that mother****er is.

looks wise my favourite characters in marvel are gambit, genis vell{photon costume}, the fallen one, nate grey{graphic novel of shaman nate grey} and adam warlock when he appeared in the end.

Bentley
Fallen one didn't even know that Starlord was attacking, nor did he see T&A approaching. Fallen one also has a history of destroying plenty of planets.

Terrax has destroyed planets, heralds can do that with ease.

Starlord's victory against the FO is as good as most of Batman's victories against Supes.

Surfer did better against T&A than the FO. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Thanos didn't even beat him alone, Skreet was the one who lay down the law. Are you implying Thanos needed help and would need help against him say if the ever ran into each other again.

batdude123
Originally posted by geshien
been done.

surfer wins.

fallen one doesn't have enough feats to be comparable as it is.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you implying Thanos needed help and would need help against him say if the ever ran into each other again. Course not. Thanos was making FO look like a sniveling child before he had 'help'. smile

llagrok
Terrax has destroyed planets, heralds can do that with ease.

Starlord's victory against the FO is as good as most of Batman's victories against Supes.

Surfer did better against T&A than the FO. roll eyes (sarcastic)

As far as I know, Fallen One is the only one who's threatened Galactus by destroying planets before he could eat them.

Fallen One was looking for the Beyonder and then Tenebrus grabbed him. Not much of a fight really, FO wasn't even prepared. If I'm not mistaken the Surfer was crushed by Aegis in the first fight and broken to pieces in the second. But hey PLOT ITEMS ARE GREAT.

Sure, if Batman had a ship that channeled tons of kryptonite and fired it at Superman. Was that supposed to be a low showing for FO?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Course not. Thanos was making FO look like a sniveling child before he had 'help'. smile Im just shocked llagrok couldnt answer the question.

quanchi112
As far as I know, Fallen One is the only one who's threatened Galactus by destroying planets before he could eat them.

Fallen One was looking for the Beyonder and then Tenebrus grabbed him. Not much of a fight really, FO wasn't even prepared. If I'm not mistaken the Surfer was crushed by Aegis in the first fight and broken to pieces in the second. But hey PLOT ITEMS ARE GREAT.

Sure, if Batman had a ship that channeled tons of kryptonite and fired it at Superman. Was that supposed to be a low showing for FO? Fallen One doesnt have any impressive feats while the Surfer has a buttload. Surfer wins.

Bentley

Sure, if Batman had a ship that channeled tons of kryptonite and fired it at Superman. Was that supposed to be a low showing for FO?

He wanting to get back at Galactus while the others moved on does not increase his power in any messure. FO put up not much of a fight against Tenebrous, which is precisely my point, going around claiming that he got cheap shotted and that he would have fared better in a straight fight is drawing straws. The Surfer lost against T&A but he still fared better than FO.

Are you suggesting that Starlord with prep defeated the FO fair and square or the opposite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.