Aang in Avatar State with complete control vs. Naruto with four tailed Kyuubi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dant3g0
There was a previous thread on Naruto vs The Avatar but i would like to make it more interesting

Fights takes place on the "The Valley of the End". (Its the location of the battle between Hashirama Senju (the First Hokage) and Madara Uchiha)

Aang in Avatar State with complete control.

Has his staff the upgraded version. The one with the snack compartment.
Can bend all elements. (Fire, Water, Earth, Air)
Also gains the knowledge and skills of all the previous avatars
Can have a spiritual link-up with certain spirits.

Naruto with complete control on Four tailed Kyuubi

Has standard Ninja equipments
Great amounts of chakra
Amped Speeds and Healing
All of his Jutsus

dant3g0
I think Aang can take down Naruto when his in Avatar State

Blax_Hydralisk
I don't know much about Ang.

I do know however that 4-tails can level entire city blocks of surface area instantly, and has an accelerated healing factor that has yet to be beaten.

dant3g0
Oh right I forgot about the healing factor. just edited

In Avatar State form and in fusion with the Water Spirit. Aang wiped out a whole fleet of fire nation battleships with ease. So They're pretty much even in leveling stuffs.

But if it goes in one on one fight I think Naruto is on the disadvantage. Aang has the ability to bend fire which is the weakness of Naruto's element which is wind.

Blax_Hydralisk
But when Naruto is in his kyuubi form he doesn't really use jutsu.. he just hulk smashes everything, y'know?

DestinyGuy678
avatar stae aang can do anything, he can create a volcano then blast naruto with lava

Blax_Hydralisk
You can't aim a volcano. no expression

He can jump like 500 feet in any direction. He can dodge lava. Besides I Doubt lava would be hot enough to really damage him with his healing factor.

psycho gundam
the avatar state allows the current avatar to be in sync with all previous avatars with access to all their knowledge/abilities as if they were their own.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UXVtRwVAErw&feature=related

on a side note, aang and naruto at normal level would be a sick fight as well.

aang wins in both forms.

--------------------------------------

"You can't aim a volcano"

but he can aim the lava, ash, brimstone, and pyroclastic surges that result from a volcano......that owns.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
You can't aim a volcano. no expression

He can jump like 500 feet in any direction. He can dodge lava. Besides I Doubt lava would be hot enough to really damage him with his healing factor. mno but he can bend the lava out of the volcano, and I think it would char him to the bone, just as easily aang can ssubmerge him in a crevice

Dark-Jaxx
Ang can easily cause Hurricanes in that form, and surround himself with focused gusts of wind to protect himself, and can indeed bend lava, he crushes Naruto.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Ang can easily cause Hurricanes in that form, and surround himself with focused gusts of wind to protect himself, and can indeed bend lava, he crushes Naruto. and if he calls the moon spirit,
blood bending = easy win

Dark-Jaxx
Well, I don't think he has the raw technique to blood bend yet.

DestinyGuy678
Well, I don't think he has the raw technique to blood bend yet. avatar state aang can...well actually maybe not seeing as its a relatively new technique...nevermind

Dark-Jaxx
Avatar State Aang focuses more on raw power in his bending IMO, blood bending takes focus and shit.

DestinyGuy678
Avatar State Aang focuses more on raw power in his bending IMO, blood bending takes focus and shit. when roku used avatar state he used some pretty controlled moves..but he actually had control of it, avatar state for aang is a berseker rage

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, Roku had much more experience in it.

En Sabah Nur X
I go with Aang, experience wins the game. Oro was able to hold back 4-tails naruto, Aang has the experience of all avatars that came before while in avatar state.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
when roku used avatar state he used some pretty controlled moves..but he actually had control of it, avatar state for aang is a berseker rage

the thread starter said aang has complete control.

Yeah, Roku had much more experience in it.

yup, and aang being the current avatar gets all of his and the previous thirty or so avatars knowledge and skill before him as it was his own.

naruto needs all nine tails to beat an in-control avatar.

iceman24567
Aang in a bloody stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.