I want your feelings in The Current naruto manga!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realwonka
HEY The real Wonka here and right now Madara uchia has just confessed a incriminating story of The Uchias! How do u feel about Itachi being a good GUY!!!!!

Blax_Hydralisk
I'd like for all the Uchiha to drop dead, to see who won the Kisame vs. Suigetsu fight,

Kero_Co
I'd like to read Naruto instead of Sasuke:The Avenger.

Kento
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I'd like for all the Uchiha to drop dead, to see who won the Kisame vs. Suigetsu fight, I second this.

Jimmy Buggs
I like it. It sets up a lot of future events. It also removes I think sasuke as an enemy of the leaf village. I think sasuke will kill mandara. And naruto will kill pein. Then who knows.

Dark-Jaxx
I'd like for all the Uchiha to drop dead, to see who won the Kisame vs. Suigetsu fight, I third this.

Kento
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
I like it. It sets up a lot of future events. It also removes I think sasuke as an enemy of the leaf village. I think sasuke will kill mandara. And naruto will kill pein. Then who knows. Ya know I think I'd actually like to see Tsunade to kill Pein as revenge for Jiraiya. Or at the least have a huge battle with him and be killed but show off some skill worthy to make her a sanin like Oro and Jiraiya both have since her actually beating Pein wouldn't really be right if Jiraiya couldn't.

DustinTsure
Hm, well I do believe that wasting 3 manga on sasuke is getting a little rediculous. The show is called "Naruto" after all. Not "Sasuke."

psycho gundam
wow, people really don't like sasuke huh. you all no that kishimoto is just explaining the past right? it takes time to give detail to the histories of the older characters/clans.

i for one am a fan of detail because it proves that the writer actually cared about constructing the fictional world.

my only gripe is i wish it came out faster, bi-weekly instead of one a week would probably reduce the fan angst.

oh and i forth the request for the suigetsu/kisame fight, it's gonna rage.

Kento
The past being explained is fine. It's just Uchiha past I have problems with. It's not so much Sasuke as...Sasuke and Itachi who are two characters I don't like. I also don't like Madara when he's serious. I prefer Tobi being funny and stupid. I just hope Gaara and his sibling resurface sometime. Course I also want Chouji to do something worthwhile like he did against Jirobu instead of being a waste of space like he was against Hidan and what's his face. Or well any of the minor characters doing something useful. Shino's time was such a let down.

Csdabest
You know. Funny thing is. If the Uchiha was touched on. Being as big of a character Sasuke is. people would have been angry that Kishi didnt explain it at all. its still Naruto Manga. They are just broadening the world of it. I like the way things are going. It shows the world Naruto is living in and Not just Naruto in a world that we know nothing about.

Kento
I wouldn't of. I could live with Itachi just being crazy and a mass murderer. Actually I think I'd prefer to think of Itachi that way instead of somebody who killed his whole clan just because he was ordered to. Why Konoha was formed and all that really means nothing to me either. The only thing I liked about the last few chapters is that the 3rd's image wasn't tainted at all since he tried to stop the Uchiha from being killed.

Blax_Hydralisk
Agreed.

I could honestly care less about all this Uchiha business.

And the funny thing is, I don't see this has having anything to do with "expanding the world". He's just giving Sawsgay something to do. For the last 5000 Naruto chapters Sawsgay's ambition has always been "Kill Itachi." His inspiration, his reason for even existing. Now that Itachi's dead Sawsgay doesn't really hold any significance in the manga anymore. The only reason he was a "bad guy" in the first place was to kill Itachi. So now that he's dead all of his inspirations and persona are pointless.

I suppose this is just Kishi's way of keeping him in the story line. It would be like the hero of a movie killing the main bad guy and getting the girl halfway through the movie. What do you do for the last hour of the movie?

Black Adam
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t24981.html

Endless Mike
It sucks

dadudemon
Originally posted by Black Adam

The second and fifth links didn't work. erm

Magee
I just have one question, what the hell is sawsgay?... I really liked learning some history about Konoha and it's founding clans but some people just seem to hate Sasuke and Uchiha's for some reason. To me they are the most interesting clan and I like there jutsu / fighting style. I hope the manga comes out this week, should be interesting.

Kero_Co
gay sauce in human form.

Dark-Jaxx
I like the Uchihas, hate Sawsgay. He is just lame to me.

I hope Tobi kills his punk ass, God I do.

Kento
Originally posted by Magee
I just have one question, what the hell is sawsgay?... I really liked learning some history about Konoha and it's founding clans but some people just seem to hate Sasuke and Uchiha's for some reason. To me they are the most interesting clan and I like there jutsu / fighting style. I hope the manga comes out this week, should be interesting. Eh to each their own. Some people like Sasuke. Me I find his whole superiority complex annoying. As for most of their fighting style...I'm don't like genjutsu, and fire style is okay sure but it's not my favorite. Chidori is pretty cool but that was also made by Kakashi so I don't really count it as Sasuke's or Uchiha. Though I do admit Sasuke took the lightning move a lot farther than Kakashi did making some cool stuff out of it like the electric barrier but even then they are far from my favorite moves. I'd rather learn more about the fourth personally than Madara, Itachi, or the first two Hokages. Sarutobi's past, more of the Sanin's past them I wouldn't mind. I just don't care about the Uchiha and I doubt what Madara has said is the whole truth anyway. I would like to know at what point did the Sharingan evolve from the Byakugan though since it had to be before Konoha was formed and long enough for the Uchiha and Hyuuga to not be related it would seem.

@Dark-Jaxx - *laughs* You hate the Uchiha but hope a Uchiha kills Sasuke?

Dark-Jaxx
I bet we will only see the aftermath of the Suigetsu vs. Kisame fight, with Suigetsu as the winner.

Kento
Could be worse. Sasuke could return back to Kisame and Hebi, see Suigetsu fighting, and then beat all four of them at once.

psycho gundam
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7818/013ii9.th.jpg
could happen...

Kento
Sasuke's like the Superman of Naruto. If something needs to be done he'll do it no matter how strong the person. He's Sasuke not bound by laws of who is stronger than him. He'll destroy all who gets in his way. First Oro, then Itachi, next Konoha.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7818/013ii9.th.jpg
could happen...
No.

No!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dark-Jaxx
Well to Sasuke's credit it was only a really weak Oro who he fought.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Well to Sasuke's credit it was only a really weak Oro who he fought.

I know...I thought that that much was obvious. The characters in the manga are giving him waaaay too much credit...so are the fans.

Kento
Itachi was dying also. So neither one really matters since Sasuke never fought them at a time that would make him powerful by beating them. It's just everything seems to go perfect for Sasuke when he fights somebody stronger than him.

Blax_Hydralisk
It's called a jobber aura. He has one, a strong one.

psycho gundam
it's not a jobber aura.

oro was weak and sasuke took advantage of that, then oro's greed made try a move that he should only do at full power/health.

itachi WANTED to give sasuke his life as it was his dream as well for sasuke to beat him.*

sasuke isn't weak at all, kabuto fears him and kabuto is kakashi level.
-----------------------------------------
*i was thinking, does the eye transfer work both ways, like how madara gained the immortality by appropriating his brother's eyes but the other way around? sasuke was given the mangegyo by itachi so does that count as an eye transfer of sorts? if so sasuke is far above what he is displaying.

dadudemon
*i was thinking, does the eye transfer work both ways, like how madara gained the immortality by appropriating his brother's eyes but the other way around? sasuke was given the mangegyo by itachi so does that count as an eye transfer of sorts? if so sasuke is far above what he is displaying.

No.

The immortal eye technique can only be achieved through taking your brother's eyes.

Kishimoto should write in a really hot chick who has the sharingan. hmm That'd be great for both fanboys AND fangirls.

leonheartmm
^ dont be so sure. the scan shows more edges to the mangekyo than the three present in every other.

En Sabah Nur X
What I'm wandering is if Madara is really madara, or if it is just a guy pulling of a princess bride move... Princess bride is an old and very cool movie, it wouldn't surprise me if the author of naruto borrowed from there too.(I can see Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball z, fist of the northstar, Bruce lee, Serial experiments: lain, influence on naruto... there probably is more influence from other sources, some random input and creative use of ideas, I'm still learning how to trace memetic evolutionary trees...)

Kero_Co
Lain? Where?

Kento
it's not a jobber aura.

oro was weak and sasuke took advantage of that, then oro's greed made try a move that he should only do at full power/health.

itachi WANTED to give sasuke his life as it was his dream as well for sasuke to beat him.*

sasuke isn't weak at all, kabuto fears him and kabuto is kakashi level.
-----------------------------------------
*i was thinking, does the eye transfer work both ways, like how madara gained the immortality by appropriating his brother's eyes but the other way around? sasuke was given the mangegyo by itachi so does that count as an eye transfer of sorts? if so sasuke is far above what he is displaying. Kabuto was beaten by Naruto during the Tsunade arc when he tried to fight straight up. Naruto would never get anywhere near that close to Kakashi back then. Just because one has a lot of chakra doesn't make one that great. Not to mention Kabuto is more of a medical ninja, and a intelligence gatherer than a fighter. Sasuke is a much better fighter, stronger than Naruto from the Tsunade arc, and has the biggest plot device in Naruto. Of course Kabuto is going to fear him. Not to mention Sasuke would probably have no problem with killing him while he's trapped in a genjutsu he has no way to free himself from. Actually Sasuke wouldn't need a genjutsu but.

Sasuke went all out against Itachi. I doubt he'd be hiding anything..though with the new eyes he may be more powerful but he's displayed all the power he had during Itachi's fight.

psycho gundam
kabuto, stated by kakashi himself are equals.

Kento
What's stated really doesn't matter when Kabuto was beaten by Naruto...Course Kakashi also said Naruto is stronger than him with just Naruto's own chakra which means Sasuke would be over three times stronger than Kabuto without cursed seal since normal levels Sasuke > Naruto. Cursed Seal 13 year old Sasuke should be able to defeat Kabuto. Actually he wouldn't even need cursed seal. Kakashi and Kabuto may be equals in chakra but Kakashi should easily beat Kabuto even without using sharingan.

Blax_Hydralisk
Kakashi is also a fallible third-party character... and yes he stated that Naruto is stronger then him.

And yes Sawsgay does have a jobber aura. Everytime he fights someone they either are naturally weak against him (Sawsgay's lightning affinity> Deidera's stone element= gay and cheap.), are weaked severely, or wants to die. He hasn't won one legitimate, straight up fight with someone that he doesn't already have the advantage over in the entire Shippuden series. Everyone jobs to him, and everyone has starting with Naruto in the SR arc.

psycho gundam
umm..gaara comes to mind. sasuke got upstaged by naruto in that fight,
and the sharingan copies jutsu/movements so to say that sasuke is jobbed to....weird.

out of all the characters, the closest one that can be considered the most jobbed to is naruto. he farted into kiba's face, and owned the third hokage in the first chapter with the sexy no jutsu.

Kento
That's why he said starting with Naruto at VotE. And Naruto would easily have beaten Kiba without that. Naruto was also weakened during the Kiba fight. Sarutobi if serious wouldn't fall for Sexy no Jutsu anyway. The first half few episodes were comedy more than anything. And Sasuke is. Naruto should have beaten him, Deidara he had a hard time with but won because of his elemental advantage, Orochimaru was about to die, and Itachi wanted to die. Deidara is his only true win since VotE and that was still because of circumstances.

psycho gundam
well, summons are ninja tools like nin-dogs are so sasuke abusing manda in that way was legal.

plus the fact that his genjutsu worked on the king of snakes at such dire seconds, AND was able to fend off itachi's mangekyo genjutsu means that sasuke is a strong-high speed fighter.

you have to acknowledge that.

dadudemon
well, summons are ninja tools like nin-dogs are so sasuke abusing manda in that way was legal.

plus the fact that his genjutsu worked on the king of snakes at such dire seconds, AND was able to fend off itachi's mangekyo genjutsu means that sasuke is a strong-high speed fighter.

you have to acknowledge that.

I agree because summoning Manda at the end of a high level fight(Deidara is not a weakling) is NOT a low level feat by any stretch of the imagination. Sasuke has to have a pretty good chakra supply. He is a genius tactician as well.

Sasuke's abilities were being inflated so much because he had to take over the role of the ultimate enemy.

I estimate that we will see the Pein/Madara arc wrapped up soon and then we will start the "Sasuke is God" arc. hmm

DustinTsure
So Sasuke is going to attact Konoha with is group that has the new name Eagle. Now it gets interesting. If you haven't read the newest manga then don't read the spoiler.

dadudemon
Originally posted by DustinTsure
So Sasuke is going to attact Konoha with is group that has the new name Eagle. Now it gets interesting. If you haven't read the newest manga then don't read the spoiler.

NOOO! I HATE YOU!!!!!! mad mad mad

Nah...just kiddin'. I read it at work yesterday. big grin

Kento

you have to acknowledge that. The only part that can be acknowledged is Manda....The whole Itachi fight can't be used to gauge Sasuke's power. Itachi wasn't trying anything except to make Sasuke loose his chakra so Itachi could kill Orochimaru before his own death. Deidara is the only fight he's got a real win in but that's only because Deidara couldn't do anything to him because Sasuke could cancel it all out.

Blax_Hydralisk
umm..gaara comes to mind. sasuke got upstaged by naruto in that fight,

I said starting with Naruto in the SR arc.

What does that have to do with... anything?

The Kiba vs. Naruto fight was PIS, but they were both tired and were for the most part on equal terms. The hokage thing was obviously comedic, the first few episodes are stated already generally were. So outside of deliberate comedy, we've seen people seriously job to Naruto... once?

Kento
Imo the person who jobbed to Naruto was Gaara not Kiba. There is no way Naruto could have beaten Gaara if he had kept his sand shield so it was gotten rid of.

Blax_Hydralisk
I don't know about that. I don't think Gaara's shield could withstand/block/catch a hundred + Clones for very long.

But then again Naruto probably wouldn't live long enough to use taijuu kage bunshin.

Kento
In the Kiba fight if anything Naruto was dumbed down. Since when does he need to concentrate to spam shadow clone when any other time it's instant. Well then again I guess his chakra was being messed with because of the seal Oro used but.

None of those clones were anywhere near fast enough to actually get pass the shield though I wonder if having hundreds coming at once would get at least one of them past it. Course then there is the sand armor he'd have to get past, and dodging the sand coffin. Also since Rasengan doesn't pierce like the Chidori I don't think that would work. Which makes me wonder. Gaara was able to block the needles that were supposedly able to pierce through solid steel yet Chidori cut through it easily. Wonder what Chidori's limit would be?

psycho gundam
I said starting with Naruto in the SR arc.

What does that have to do with... anything?

The Kiba vs. Naruto fight was PIS, but they were both tired and were for the most part on equal terms. The hokage thing was obviously comedic, the first few episodes are stated already generally were. So outside of deliberate comedy, we've seen people seriously job to Naruto... once?

kiba
kimmimaro - BIG TIME
neji
kakuzu

Kento
kiba
kimmimaro - BIG TIME
neji
kakuzu Kimimaro was beating him....how was that jobbing?

Neji the only thing problem with that was why didn't Neji see him tunneling. Though Neji being a cocky idiot probably wouldn't assume Naruto was able to stay up after while seeing a body.

Kakuzu yea he did...but who hasn't fallen for Naruto's shadow clone jutsu at least once? Besides Sasuke that is. Even Kakashi at the beginning of Shippuden was.

Why does everybody say the Kiba fight had Kiba job? When did Kiba do anything to make himself seem strong? He's cocky, and thinks he's the strongest on his team but he's still one of the weakest of the rookie 9. Even during the Sasuke Retrieval arc he did the worst against his opponent. Actually has Kiba actually ever won any fight? Maybe I'm just not seeing something.....

Blax_Hydralisk
kiba

That's PIS, not jobbing.

Kimmimaro beat his ass. He didn't job at all.

Neji didn't job, he was just outsmarted, tricked by the Kage Bunshin. He didn't act in a way contrary to his normal self.

Same thing. Outsmarted. It's not like he was, ya know, on incredibly sick or weakened when he fought, or he planned on dying before the fight even started, not like some people.

Are you aware of what jobbing actually is?

psycho gundam
jobbing was coined from professional wrestling, it is when the supposed better wrestler is written to lose to to an underdog to uplift their popularity and status. i know what i means.
-----------------------------

kimmimaro could have killed naruto long before lee arrived.
kimi is comparable to current sasuke in many ways.

neji jobbed big time, he could have onshotted naruto at anytime.

look at what he did to hinata.

Kento
Kimimaro would have a hard time killing somebody when he didn't even know which one was the real one and there not being an end to them.

Neji did do what he did to Hinata...Naruto just was able to heal from it just like everything else he's healed from.

Csdabest
Kimmi was being dumb
He took his sweet little time.

Kento
Well he was dying at the time, and mostly just trying to stall Naruto so that Sasuke could get come out and get to Orochimaru. It's a good thing he died because helping get Sasuke that far also unwillingly resulted in Oro's death.

Blax_Hydralisk
jobbing was coined from professional wrestling, it is when the supposed better wrestler is written to lose to to an underdog to uplift their popularity and status. i know what i means.

Jobbing is when a character acts unnaturally/uncharacteristically weak against another character...

Prove it. Neji did his all time most powerful attack, the 64 palms. It wouldn't of mattered though. Naruto's regen abilities >> Anything Neji can dish out.

psycho gundam
Jobbing is when a character acts unnaturally/uncharacteristically weak against another character...

because of the powers that be. (writers and such)

Prove it. Neji did his all time most powerful attack, the 64 palms. It wouldn't of mattered though. Naruto's regen abilities >> Anything Neji can dish out.

i never said naruto can't take a hit, he just won the fight in a inexplicable way.

-how did naruto get all that thrust from underground? he can't fly.

-and how did he know how far to dig to be in the perfect position to ko neji? he lacks byakugan.

-plus when did naruto start digging anyway? negi had his eyes on him the whole time, looks like naruto developed ninja art: leech all creation mid battle, thats an S-rank jutsu. or was it
that sand burial that kakashi, diedara, and tobi know? either way it was a wtf moment.

Kento
He could have used the chakra to repel himself like the tree climbing thing.

How does Kakashi know where a person is when he uses the Earth Style technique where he goes underground and isn't using his sharingan?

Though Neji not seeing him is weird but Neji was also overly cocky back then and saw a body. He probably wouldn't look underground after seeing Naruto on the ground.

Blax_Hydralisk
i never said naruto can't take a hit, he just won the fight in a inexplicable way.

Which isn't jobbing.

How do you know he didn't push off of something or use his chakra? He is super human.

How does Kakashi know? Even with the sharingan, it doesn't see through solid objects, so he has no way of guessing.

False. As soon as the explosion happened both were stunned momentarily. Neji took his eyes off of him during the explosion. More then enough time, especially if you're, again, super human.

And none of that is jobbing, so I don't see the point. Neji's cocky'ness had nothing to do with it. He looked int ot he pit, saw Naruto laying there as a crumpled mess and thought it was over. He was just deceived.

Kento
I thought the Sharingan can see through things. Just not anywhere near as good as the Byakugan.

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't think so. Hence why fog nullifies it.

Kento
Well you can't really see through fog. I was thinking about the time it showed Itachi training during Sasuke's flash back and he was able to hit the target that was hidden behind the boulder or whatever it was. Also Kakashi saying that not even the sharingan can see the chakra points as if it can see the chakra circulatory system.

Blax_Hydralisk
The Byakugan can see through fog though I'm pretty sure.

I wonder why it can't see through kage bunshins though..

chithappens

I wonder why it can't see through kage bunshins though..

This is mentioned in Naruto v. Neji. Kage Bushin still have charka points so telling the difference is difficult

Kento

I wonder why it can't see through kage bunshins though.. I still think it would be hard to see through fog. I mean I'd think a rock, a wall, or a body is a bit different to see through than something that clouds everything around.

And as it was just said above basically. The Shadow Clones have chakra, and since the Byakugan sees the chakra in the body it would be hard to tell what's fake since all the chakra is evenly split up between each body anyway instead of the clones having only a little.

chithappens
... Why did you just repeat what I said?

Kento
Cause I said it before I read what you put then changed the beginning of it after I seen you already said the same thing.

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Lain? Where?

It's subtle but it is there. Orochimaru and his quest for immortality meaning etc, hinata's hair(though here there's symmetry instead of asymmetry), there's more but it is subtly blended in with lots of novel memes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.