Galactus & Tiamut & Co versus The Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
Galactus at his best showing.
Tiamut at his best showing.
Uatu at his best showing.
Mephisto at his best showing.
+ one more of your choice (but no greater than Tiamut in power)

v

The Celestial race (minus Scathan and Tiamut, natch).

battle across the multi-verse.

Utrigita
The entire Celestial Race?

The team gets defeated.

Galan007
Galactus would simply devour the Celestials.

Bentley
Tiamut and Galactus already won this one.

Utrigita
Are both of you thinking about the BC Galactus?

Galan007
Originally posted by Utrigita
Are both of you thinking about the BC Galactus? I am. The thread specifies that Galactus is at his best - and the BC arc was Galactus at his best. smile

Utrigita
I think Janus was refering to within the mainstream 616 Galactus not the one from the future with a regulated hunger... shrug

But agreed that Galactus would win against the Celestials.

Galan007
I think Janus was refering to within the mainstream 616 Galactus not the one from the future with a regulated hunger... To me, "Galactus at his best showing" does not imply that only 616 Galactus is to be used. Not in the slightest. :/

But agreed that Galactus would win against the Celestials. thumb up

janus77
I left it open to interpretation/choice as to what "at his best" meant, but it implied what was achieved rather than what might/could be achieved.

thus Galactus, in the BC arc, nearly consumed the 616 universe, and instead destroyed and recreated it.

this match, however, is set in the multi-verse, so Galactus wouldn't get an auto-win, because he hasn't been shown to consume a multi-verse.
also, if I'm not mistaken, there are Celestials in all universes. thus even if Galactus went about chomping on one universe after another, the Celestials would be free to pick off the rest of Galactus' team.

and of course, the fight would take so long that Galactus might even tire/"grow weary" and end concede...?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
To me, "Galactus at his best showing" does not imply that only 616 Galactus is to be used. Not in the slightest. :/

different ways to read it I guess..

When it's says best showing I always take from the mainstream line unless other have been speficid by the threadcreator, which could be argued that he did in this case but again a matter of perspective.

Anyway Black Celestials Act Galactus for the win.

Phantom Zone
How powerful is Tiamat. no expression

the Darkone
Galactus solos, the future Galactus was omniverse threat, he was cosuming everything in his path. Dreaming Celestail is powerful but more more powerful than this Galactus. Galactus in a stomp

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007

To me, "Galactus at his best showing" does not imply that only 616 Galactus is to be used. Not in the slightest. :/
thumb up

Originally posted by janus77
I left it open to interpretation/choice as to what "at his best" meant, but it implied what was achieved rather than what might/could be achieved.

thus Galactus, in the BC arc, nearly consumed the 616 universe,
and instead destroyed and recreated it.
It was an alternate Universe, a possible future of the 616 reality.

Btw. Had Galactus not stopped himself,
he would've consumed the Omniverse.

Galactus stopped himself with the UN, by erasing himself and the Universe he was in.

janus77
yup, all that's true. I'm just saying that by stating "at his best", I was referring to achieved/concrete feats, rather than ones that are extrapolations/inferred/speculated.

if I put the omni-verse consuming Galactus (which obviously isn't an on-panel feat but, a perfectly valid inference from what was stated on-panel), then there'd be no contest here... instead, by leaving him at his highest feat-level, he still leaves the Celestials with a big chance - there's trillions of Celestials, there's millions of universes in the multi-verse, Galactus will take time to eat away at the universes...

guy222
If we don't use the alternate version of Big G when he 'consumed' Tiamut. We all know what happened when Tiamut awoke 500,000 yrs later. I like Tiamut and Galactus; They won't beat billions of Celestials

I've always said billions of Watchers beat Galactus. He doesn't go around and use the UN

Celestial race would also beat Big G. Just too many

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.