DC Elseworlds - Part One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RivenX3i
DC Elseworlds - Part One

**Based upon the DC comics Elseworlds series where heroes are taken from their usual settings and put into alternate realities.

This is a fan film a few friends and I shot about a year ago. We were planning on shooting a series of 2-4 minute original story webisodes dealing with characters in the DC Universe. This is the first webisode in the series. Hope you like it!

>>Just go to youtube and type "DC Elseworlds" in the search box to view<<

I'm new to the site btw so I'll introduce myself. My name is Chris Cowan. I'm a filmmaker who's basically obsessed with scifi and comicbook universes. I'm 24 and just recently graduated from The Ohio State University and moved out to LA to pursue my filmmaking career. Hopefully all will go well for me out here ha. But anyways, I hope you all like what you see. We should have Part 2 up fairly soon, which will have much more action and also some other sweet character cameos!

-Chris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.