Create a crew for your starship.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
Bridge officers and officers in vital areas. (Engineering, medical, etc) Use any and all eras, shows, ships and people. No use of beings like Q or any other "god" like beings. The crew MUST be able to get along and work together.

Ship: Excelsior. They have the trans warp working on my ship. biscuits

Captain: James T. Kirk

First Officer: Will Riker

Security: Worf & Tuvok

Science Officers: Spock & Seven Of Nine

Medical Officer: Leonard McCoy, Voyager EMH & Flox

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi & Torres

Helm: Tom Paris & Data

Special negotiator: Admiral Jean Luc Picard

Counselor: Pfft, Kirk doesn't need that on his ship! uhuh

Anyway, something like that. You can only have one ship, one captain and one first officer. Everything else is open for multiple people. You can add a "special" category or two for characters that will complete your crew.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Badabing
Bridge officers and officers in vital areas. (Engineering, medical, etc) Use any and all eras, shows, ships and people. No use of beings like Q or any other "god" like beings. The crew MUST be able to get along and work together.

Ship: Excelsior. They have the trans warp working on my ship. biscuits

Medical Officer: Leonard McCoy, Voyager EMH & Flox

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi & Torres

Special negotiator: Admiral Jean Luc Picard

Counselor: Pfft, Kirk doesn't need that on his ship! uhuh

Anyway, something like that. You can only have one ship, one captain and one first officer. Everything else is open for multiple people. You can add a "special" category or two for characters that will complete your crew.

Ship: Enterprise E

Captain: Jean-Luc Picard

Security: Worf and Odo

Science Officers: Spock and Jadzia Dax

Medical Officer: Doctor's Leonard H. "Bones" McCoy and Julian Bashir

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi and O'Brien

Helm: Hikara Sulu and Data

Special Advisor: Admiral James T. Kirk and Col. Kira Nerys

Counselor: Troi, who is now a Lt. Cmdr

Endrict Nuul
Ship: Defiant

Captain: Picard

Security: Odo

Tactical Officers:Tuvok & Worf

Science Officers: T'Pol & Seven Of Nine

Medical Officer: Julian Bashir & Voyager EMH

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi & O'Brien

Special negotiator: Spock

Counselor: Troi

Trades:Quark

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

Tactical Officers:Tuvok & Worf

Engineering: Scotty, Geordi & O'Brien

Trades:Quark

I am adding Rom to Engineering crew.

Endrict Nuul

Tactical Officers: Tuvok & Worf

Engineering: Rom, Scotty, Geordi & O'Brien

Trades: Quark and Elim Garak

Raoul
Ship: Galaxy Class.

Captain: Kirk

XO: Kira

Tactical: Tasha Yar

Science: T'Pol

Engineering: Torres

Helm: Jadzia Dax

Counsellor: Troi

Computer Voice: Barry White...

Star Trek: The LOVE Generation...

Lord Chariol
Class: Constitution Refit.

Captain, First Officer, Security, Ops, Tactical, Helm, Transporter, Counselor, Medical, and every single Enlisted Man: Miles O'Brien.

MJOILNIR
As long as Ive got O'Brian I can have him build me a good crew..From a standpoint of exp, dedication and guts Miles is the man..

Scoobless
Ship: USS Less

Captain: The gay EMH from that one episode of Voyager (Andy Dick)

First Officer: Barkley

Tactical: Porthos

Science: Kai Winn

Medical: Jem Hadar soldier #4

Engineering: The beast of Tenagra

Helm: Gordie (no shades)

Counsellor: Worf

Computer Voice: Fran Dresher

Everyone wears a red shirt on this ship.

smile

Darth Truculent
Not to be mean, but the Defiant class was a warship class therefore there would be no need for a ship's counsellor.

Mindship
Originally posted by Badabing
Bridge officers and officers in vital areas. (Engineering, medical, etc) Use any and all eras, shows, ships and people. No use of beings like Q or any other "god" like beings. The crew MUST be able to get along and work together...

...You can only have one ship, one captain and one first officer. Everything else is open for multiple people. You can add a "special" category or two for characters that will complete your crew. Does it have to be with Star Trek names / characters / ships?

Jack Daniels
umm I got Jack Daniels as captain(that would be me)...Johnny Walker as 1st mate..dont know him but we can get somebody..lol.. WhiskeyGirl as my personal assistant cause her name just sounds kewl and she is super pretty... who with a name like hers couldnt be anything but..lol..Queeq as the barkeep...Ush as the pain in the ass officer who is usually right...Raz of course Admiral...ummm..wrathful would be chief of security...sorry to those other chiefs...but wrathfuldwarf just is funny...lil B u know who works in my kitchen (boy I bet thats gonna pizz her off..hehe)Sweersa is Lt commader..(gotta give him power or he will take over command..he's just powerhungry..hehe) Chief of engineering not sure...Im thinking Robtard cause he could send us all on warp 10..hehe...he's kewl....Jen would be president if she could dig ST long enuff for me to serve under her...(sorry Jen u just got that trin thing goin fer ya u know I luv u innocently) its all internet! lets see...Im gonna have a couple lawyers and doctors...one lawyer knows who he is...but now doctor...that would be Steve..he's the doctor..lol..well he has to compete with doctor detroit...chiropractic adjustments are his thing..lol..anyways wheres my lawyer after saying all this I might need him?..lol..chief science officer jaden...bardock Im just putting him in charge of whatever he wants..sadako Im blasting that person into space..jus kiddin...Now DejaVu...when she leaves her old man she can join the captains crew...hehe...U know what I better shut up..I just apologized to her earlier and I didnt do anything I think??better stop b4 I do....anyways sweersa its all your fault! WG ...WOW!...JLR... Jac bail me out here..I really shouldnt drink

Jack Daniels
wondering if I can go on or will i get in trouble? oh crap thought I was editing..ah nevermind..I better split

Raoul
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Not to be mean, but the Defiant class was a warship class therefore there would be no need for a ship's counsellor.

What about PTSD? stick out tongue

My actual crew:

Ship: Sovereign Class.

Captain: Sisko

XO: Riker

Tactical: Worf

Science: Spock

Engineering: O'Brien

Helm: Jadzia Dax

Ops: Data

Counsellor: Troi

Jack Daniels
yeah Id have to have troi too as part of the "captains crew" her and seven...the redhead doc was hott too you guys ever seen the comical vid of dr crusher and capt picard ...they come out and the bridge is clapping for them..lol..?if not someone (over18) should find it..its funny just bare breasted nothing hardcore but still funny!

Sadako of Girth
Ship Constellation class, Movie era. (like the NCC 1701-A.)

First Officer: Mirror Universe Kirk

Security: Officer John McClane (who will initially have a red shirt,
but realising that wearing that means certain death, he changes)

Science Officers: Spock and that crazy mofo from 'Fringe'

Medical Officers: Leonard McCoy, and John McClane doubling up as the officer who shoots the ones McCoy cant fix.

Engineering: Scotty and Chewie.

Bass guitar: Bill Gould

Helm: Sulu, the bad mother****er with phasers and torpedos.

Special negotiator: A very very big phaser bank

Counselor: The biggest, sluttiest dirtiest drug whore they could find with a heart of gold. She must lezz off with first contact era Troi as part of the patients' therapy..

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
umm I got Jack Daniels as captain(that would be me)...Johnny Walker as 1st mate..dont know him but we can get somebody..lol.. WhiskeyGirl as my personal assistant cause her name just sounds kewl and she is super pretty... who with a name like hers couldnt be anything but..lol..Queeq as the barkeep...Ush as the pain in the ass officer who is usually right...Raz of course Admiral...ummm..wrathful would be chief of security...sorry to those other chiefs...but wrathfuldwarf just is funny...lil B u know who works in my kitchen (boy I bet thats gonna pizz her off..hehe)Sweersa is Lt commader..(gotta give him power or he will take over command..he's just powerhungry..hehe) Chief of engineering not sure...Im thinking Robtard cause he could send us all on warp 10..hehe...he's kewl....Jen would be president if she could dig ST long enuff for me to serve under her...(sorry Jen u just got that trin thing goin fer ya u know I luv u innocently) its all internet! lets see...Im gonna have a couple lawyers and doctors...one lawyer knows who he is...but now doctor...that would be Steve..he's the doctor..lol..well he has to compete with doctor detroit...chiropractic adjustments are his thing..lol..anyways wheres my lawyer after saying all this I might need him?..lol..chief science officer jaden...bardock Im just putting him in charge of whatever he wants..sadako Im blasting that person into space..jus kiddin...Now DejaVu...when she leaves her old man she can join the captains crew...hehe...U know what I better shut up..I just apologized to her earlier and I didnt do anything I think??better stop b4 I do....anyways sweersa its all your fault! WG ...WOW!...JLR... Jac bail me out here..I really shouldnt drink

Well.....its nice to be included still. stick out tongue

Lycanthrope
Ship: U.S.S. Enterprise

Captain: Khan Noonien Singh

First officer:Joaquin

Tactical:Kang

Engineering: Scotty (Of course)

Helm: Lt. Savik

Ops.Christopher Pike

Med. Dr. McCoy

Councilor:Ensign McGivers

Computer voice: The Depressed robot on Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

eek! laughing

jaden101
Only Raoul has mentioned Data....you lot disappoint me. stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
While he is shit hot at advanced high speed calculations, massive physical speed and strength and in many ways was Ideal in the series,
But movies Data? His pinochio child obssession thing is both irritating and compromises safety....

Ex:

You might need him to make advanced cryptographic deciphering that somehow would save the ship and crew from certain destruction.... only to find that you're all stuffed cause Data is pissing about with kids in haystacks on the holodeck or sitting in his quarters immersed in the spectrum of new emotions experienced when he catches his nuts in his fly with his emotion chip switched on..

And lets not forget that he considered joining the Borg for that nanosecond which he said from his point of view was an eternity.

Sure everyone laughed it off in a "Ohhhhhhhh thats Daaaaaaaaataaaa...!" kinda way, but what if at the height of WW2
your friend at this dinner table at a jewish household declared suddenly that for a very long time they sympathised with the Nazis?

stick out tongue

You might not look at that person the quite same way again maybe...

jaden101
Well...you still..disappoint me....so prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

Raoul
data is the best Ops guy in trek bar none, imo. he just knows his shit to an insane degree. plus, he's saved the enterprise single handed more than once...

redlake
Ship: Voyager

Captain: Sisko
First Officer:: Spock
Science Officermessedeven and T'Pol
Helmbig grinata Sulu
Engineering: Rom and Jordi
Mess hall:Quark
Medical Officer:Bones EMH
Tactical Officer:Worf and Garak
Counselor:Kes

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by jaden101
Well...you still..disappoint me....so prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

Its a fair cop, guv. stick out tongue

CadoAngelus
Ship: Excelsior

CO: James T. Kirk
XO: Will Riker
Security: Worf
Science Officer: Spock
Helm: Wesley Crusher & Data
Engineering: Geordi La Forge and B'Elanna Torres
Mess: Guinan and Nelix
Medical: EMH and Beverly Crusher
Tactical: Tuvok and Worf
Counseling: Guinan and Deanna Troi

Darth Martin
Ship: Enterprise-E(with Enterprise D's "main bridge"wink
First Officer: Riker
Tactical Officers: Tuvok & Worf
Medical Officer: McCoy, Crusher, & Voyager EMH
Engineering: La Forge
Helm: Sulu & Data
Communications: Uhura
Transporter Chief: O'Brien

Mindship
Y'know, there are lots of websites where people make up their own ship and crew, but it's always based in the Star Trek (or Star Wars) universe. Has anyone ever created their own stuff from scratch? I mean, one can be inspired by Star Trek/Wars/Gate/etc, of course, but does anyone ever think / be creative outside the franchise box? Just curious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.