Luke vs Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
All out. No distractions.
It is really stupid how the authors of lotf make Caedus seem so ****ing strong that I made this to show how much caedus sucks.

Lord Knightfa11
anh hope luke pwns Infant caedus.

Darth Sexy
Versus forums aside, Luke saw the future and saw him defeating and killing Jacen.

Elite Hunter
Luke with some trouble.

Darth Exodus
Caedus, becuase Luke doesn't have the balls to finish the job. Jacen has no such qualms.

Darth Sexy
Nice idiotic logic. Now shut up

truejedi
quote from "Inferno" which is the book that everyone keeps referring to the fight were "jacen stalemated luke" the quote is from about 6 pages after the fight, when Jacen is looking back on it. THis is from omnipotent narrator, but thats just a technicality, its written in a form that makes you think its from caedus's mind, so he's definitly not going to be biased towards luke, however, the argument could be made that it is techincially from an omniscient source: this should at least get rid of the "stalemated" argument.

"Luke had BEATEN him. Luke had just kept coming despite his injuries. He had inflicted more damage on Caedus than he had suffered himself, and he had even escaped teh garrote before Ben struck. In fact, it was probabaly that attack that had saved Caedus's life. Nothing else could have shocked Luke out of his battle rage--only the sight of ben slipping so far to the dark side."
"

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Nice idiotic logic. Now shut up

You too, don't like each other, do you?

Darth Exodus
And I've never found out why.

Nor do I care.

skywalker833

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
And I've never found out why.

Nor do I care.

you are not the only one. I have noticed that pretty much everyone in the E.U. forum are very abrasive, with the exceptions of you, blax (barely), and skywalker883.

truejedi
hey now, i pride myself on not making it personl, lol, except that one time to sexy, and i apoligized two posts later. ; )

Lord Knightfa11
your not very abrasive (as i have noticed). And you are right to take it personal against Darth Sexy. He is anooooying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.