Darkseid,Thanos & Superman Prime vs UL'LULA'NS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
UL'LULA'NS race attacks these powerful characters on a neutral battle field

UL'LULA'NS- Nebulon's race. Population 4.1 billion

Abilities- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/nebulondefenders.htm

guy222
Billions of aliens vs Thanos and crew

They lose

Nebulon pawned the Defenders(Norrin, DS, Savage Hulk)

golem370
I thought about putting the aliens in a fight with a equal number of Daximaities. Thanos did supposedly defeated the Ovin Army who were rumored to be the most dangerous army in the Universe or Galaxy. Thanos has pawned Silver Surfer Super Skrull and many others

guy222
Daxamites are DS's followers, I believe

golem370
So who do you think would win in that fight?

guy222
I don't know how many Daxamites there are, but over 4 billion aliens. Could be a numbers game

Aliens would win

golem370
But I am putting the aliens up against the same number of Daxamites

guy222
I need to do some research on DS followers

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos has pawned Silver Surfer Super Skrull and many others

He traded them in for money but keeps the opportunity of buying them back at a slightly raised price?

confused

Badabing
Originally posted by Scoobless
He traded them in for money but keeps the opportunity of buying them back at a slightly raised price?

confused laughing out loud & dur

TricksterPriest
durkseid IS. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything.

Just a taste of what they'll experience at the hands of the Anti-life Equation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
durkseid IS. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything. You are nothing. Darkseid is everything.

Just a taste of what they'll experience at the hands of the Anti-life Equation. He doesnt have the ale here. erm

Dark-Jaxx
SMP solos, and since I have no idea wtf a UL'LULA'NS is, I base this on absolutely nothing.

TricksterPriest
Didn't read FC 1, did you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Didn't read FC 1, did you? roll eyes (sarcastic) No I havent. This isnt fc Darkseid.

TricksterPriest
Most current Darkseid. And the host did not bar the ALE.

quanchi112
Most current Darkseid. And the host did not bar the ALE. This Darkseid is different and I am sure he meant classic Seid as current Seid is still too unknown. wink

Dark-Jaxx
Classic Seid? The one that b!tchslapped PC Kryptonians?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Classic Seid? The one that b!tchslapped PC Kryptonians? No classic Seid is the one up until fc. The whole run while pc Seid is the one who crapped on pc knians.

Dark-Jaxx
Kay, just checkin what you meant.

quanchi112
Kay, just checkin what you meant. wink

golem370
SMP solos, and since I have no idea wtf a UL'LULA'NS is, I base this on absolutely nothing.

Just imagine 4 billion Nebulons Nebulon- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/nebulondefenders.htm

golem370
bump

Enyalus
I doubt SMP, Thanos, and Darkseid have any ethical issues with destroying planets. And that's where Ul'lula'ns draw their powers from.

So. They lose. Quite often.

golem370
As guy said just Nebulon alone beat the Defenders(Norrin, DS, Savage Hulk) imagine what 4billion could do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.