Where to find real horror films ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cropsy_is_god
After looking at the horror films that fill up HMV's shelves and noticing that the majority were pure psi like the Saw movies or any mainstream horror from hollywood or that i had seen what they had i was wondering if anyone knew of any low budget underground flicks

Ive already got Nekromantiks, AU trilogy, Salo, irriversible, Boise moi & redsin tower. Im looking for some pritty ****ed up stuff and also any good slasher's from the 70's & 80's. Anyone know of any ?

MildPossession
Well in my HMV a few of those mentioned will be found in the World Cinema section instead of horror, so got to look there for the foreign horror movies.

The horror collection is fine at the nearest HMV to me, rather big collection with all the mainstream and indie stuff.

Selphie
According to my brother, Netflix works well.

MildPossession
Online rentals are fabuloussssssssss.

BackFire
I'm gonna second netflix. I was stunned by the amount of hardcore horror films they have in there.

You can find almost all the horror films mentioned in the original post, as well as many many others. Such as the All Night Long series, Guinea Pig series. Aftermath and Cutting Moments shouldn't be missed by any horror fan, and they're both available on there.

cropsy_is_god
Cheers ppl i'll give net flix a try. Anything to keep me away from this mainstream pish.

deathbycorn
You need to see Inside if you want to watch a real horror film.

ragesRemorse
Netflix does have a meaty library. Amazon is also a good place to find rare or out of print movies. I also like Amazon for the comparisons it offers. I found meatball machine and the battle royale movies through Amazon. I didnt buy them on amazon, but if i chose to, movies can be extremely cheap on that site.

other than that, id say the standard sites, horror.net, Bloodydisgusting.com, horror.com and fearnet.com, fearnet is especially cool because you can watch free horror movies there.

Zac-E
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
After looking at the horror films that fill up HMV's shelves and noticing that the majority were pure psi like the Saw movies or any mainstream horror from hollywood or that i had seen what they had i was wondering if anyone knew of any low budget underground flicks

Ive already got Nekromantiks, AU trilogy, Salo, irriversible, Boise moi & redsin tower. Im looking for some pritty ****ed up stuff and also any good slasher's from the 70's & 80's. Anyone know of any ?

Dude, Nekromantik was the worst movie I've ever seen. That shit was disgusting.

Selphie
Isn't disgusting the point? wink

Zac-E
Originally posted by Selphie
Isn't disgusting the point? wink

Well,

yeah.

But it's still gross. hanuts

cropsy_is_god
Thats what im looking for. Some rather gross and messed up stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.