Thor and Morg vs. Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
How would this fight Go?

Classic Thor

guy222
is this morg w/pc and wol

DigiMark007
I actually see this as a teamwork thing. Bill and Norrin would undoubtedly work better together than Morg and...anyone really.

TricksterPriest
Let's see, how many times has Morg tried to kill his own teammates? Once during a fight with Thanos, once during the fight with Tyrant, and I think one time after that. stick out tongue

Endrict Nuul
So it's team 2 vs Thor vs Morg?

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Let's see, how many times has Morg tried to kill his own teammates? Once during a fight with Thanos, once during the fight with Tyrant, and I think one time after that. stick out tongue

And I think shut the **** up, woman uhuh

Thor will destroy BRB, experience, skill, etc. Morg will stalemate Surfer until Thor wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Let's see, how many times has Morg tried to kill his own teammates? Once during a fight with Thanos, once during the fight with Tyrant, and I think one time after that. stick out tongue What are you talking about here? When was Morg on Thanos' team?

llagrok
Tyrant fight I suppose

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Tyrant fight I suppose I know what he is talking about but he has the context all screwed up. Morg was still being controlled by Tyrant when he fought Thanos. He needs to get his facts straight.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

guy222
If that's Morg w/PC/WOL

Team One

lannfear
team 1 if they work together.....team 2 if they don't
cheers

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
If that's Morg w/PC/WOL

Team One Why would it be unless otherwise specified guy?

I agree though if fangirl decides it is then team 1 wins in a stomp.

boxy brown
I have a question. WHat reasons do mods close threads for?

Raoul
Originally posted by boxy brown
I have a question. WHat reasons do mods close threads for?

good reasons.

Enyalus
Team Two, easily.

boxy brown
I was asking for a list O_o but I read some mod postsbig grin

Bentley
Silver Surfer solos. eek!

guy222
bumprav

Juk3n
Dave is too much, although team 1 stand a good chance because of current Thor. I still say team 2 6-7/

Slaanesh
team 2

SoulDevourer
btw how much more durable is BRB compare to Thor?

Philosophía
Team 2.

Thor, BRB and Silver Surfer are pretty close when it comes to combat formidability with Morg below them.

quanchi112

guy222
Shameless plug....Godhunter coming out

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Shameless plug....Godhunter coming out When is it due out guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.