Monrach & Onimar Synn vs Marvel Earth Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Team
Proteus
X-Man/normal version
Dr Doom
Stryfe
Exodus
Shadow King
Emma Frost
Classic Juggernaut
Kurse
Classic Sasquatch
Magneto

guy222
bumprav

vlaaad12345
So...you don't like marvel huh?

Enyalus
Proteus solos.

What now?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Enyalus
Proteus solos.

What now? He doesn't, that's what happens.

cloud102
That's a pretty powerful team. Team wins.

Digi
There was at least that much power in all of those that Monarch gathered for his tournament thingie. And he easily handled them. Add in another Trans-level foe and you're talking about a beatdown for the duo.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Digi
There was at least that much power in all of those that Monarch gathered for his tournament thingie. And he easily handled them. Add in another Trans-level foe and you're talking about a beatdown for the duo.

Yeah, but wouldn't Magneto alone at least be able to hold his own against Monarch? Metal suit and all...

Digi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah, but wouldn't Magneto alone at least be able to hold his own against Monarch? Metal suit and all...

Against power that can easily shatter a world? Magneto would just bring about their deaths quicker by rupturing the suit, just like SBP did when he breached it and doomed the entire planet. But Synn controls the entire electromagnetic spectrum far better than Mags can due to his Nth Metal. So Mags would be worthless.

xJLxKing
Did the entire Universe get destroyed?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Digi
Against power that can easily shatter a world? Magneto would just bring about their deaths quicker by rupturing the suit, just like SBP did when he breached it and doomed the entire planet. But Synn controls the entire electromagnetic spectrum far better than Mags can due to his Nth Metal. So Mags would be worthless.

Naw, I know Magneto would be foolish to attempt to tear it. I was thinking more along the lines of crushing it, or something.

And yeah, Synn's control > Magneto's. But, Mags has teammates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.