Who can Beat WWH?!?!?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
1. Equipped with the fighting skills of Batman
2. Armed with an Adimantium Skeleton and claws ala Wolverine
3. Tp resistant battle helmet ala Magneto
4. He's RREEEAAALLLYY Pissed
5. His anger increases his strength AS well as his Focus making him deadlier and more efficient.
6. Energy-aborbing braclets

Who takes this green Boehmoth down?!?!?!?

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

celestialdemon
Insane Genis-Vell

Mindset
No one

spidey-dude
8th day juggy

horrorwolf
Dr Strange or Silver Surfer.

psycho gundam
kaira oldstrong.

she would be like "chill out dog" and he would listen.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Dr Strange or Silver Surfer.

I'll add Rune King Thor to those two.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime...WITH ONE PUNCH.

icu311
Superman

let the flamefest begin!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime...WITH ONE PUNCH.

Batman level combat skills cause the punch to kill SMP instead.

The Badger
Lots and lots can beat WWH.

quanchi112
Originally posted by icu311
Superman

let the flamefest begin! Superman cant beat regular WW Hulk let alone this amped up one.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman cant beat regular WW Hulk let alone this amped up one. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Superman cant beat regular WW Hulk let alone this amped up one. haermm

Blax_Hydralisk
It's true... >.>

Huc could survive a big bang!

Hitman911
Originally posted by icu311
Superman

let the flamefest begin! You've got to be kidding me!!! Batman's fighting skills!?!?!?!? And Wolverine's Claws and Skeleton?!?!?!? Let's not forget dudes the Hulk also has an insane healing factor. Sorry bud, big Blue would fail...hard.

Erik-Lensherr
Actually yeah, Superman.

Metalmanx
Shadowcat.

llagrok
How does Batman's fighting skill help him? I can't really see the whole agile thing working for Huc.

Knowsbleed33
Trion Juggernaut would be scraping Hulk off of the bottom of his boot.

Hitman911
Originally posted by llagrok
How does Batman's fighting skill help him? I can't really see the whole agile thing working for Huc. Think Batman+Hulk's body+ Wolverines Skeleton/Claws= death

Charlotte DeBel
I actually agree with Kris. WWH's bulk and size seriously hinder his ability to use precisious moves in combat. For example, no pressure points for him..

FearOfBlood
no one

FearOfBlood
regular wwh is invincible

fangirl101
Flash, Ice Man, Takion, Current Thor, Black Bolt(the Real One), Amazo, Ultimate Destroyer, Superman, and the List goes on and On.

Soljer
Superman cant beat regular WW Hulk let alone this amped up one.

Superman walks all over either of them.

Nihilist
red hulk

llagrok
Originally posted by Nihilist
red hulk

WWH would stomp red Hulk no expression

The Pict
Hundreds of comic characters could take him down, obviously Superman is one of the first that comes to mind.

Originally posted by FearOfBlood

shh

celestialdemon

Somebody's been doing a little hoover

redhotrash
Doom with a week of prep.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman walks all over either of them.

You are ICT jester.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by fangirl101
Flash, Ice Man, Takion, Current Thor, Black Bolt(the Real One), Amazo, Ultimate Destroyer, Superman, and the List goes on and On.

laughing laughing

Classic Savage Hulk would destroy any char of this list by himself.

psycho gundam
just sowing some seeds-

amadeus cho stated that the hulk was "pulling his punches", i for one believe that statement was true because of cho's ability to mathematically orchestrate and deduce situations....and he kinda knows hulk on a personal level.

illadelph12
Actually, Supes would probably have his way with this version of Hulk also. The Amps don't really help much, particularly because he's still slower than a whole host of characters, and incredibly one dimensional.

Give him the light speed and flight package and we might have something.

Raoul
Originally posted by illadelph12
Actually, Supes would probably have his way with this version of Hulk also. The Amps don't really help much, particularly because he's still slower than a whole host of characters, and incredibly one dimensional.

Give him the light speed and flight package and we might have something.

exactly what i was going to say...

llagrok
laughing laughing

Classic Savage Hulk would destroy any char of this list by himself.

How would he beat Amazo?

He would get the same powers, in addition to the ones he has previously copied.

psycho gundam

Give him the light speed and flight package and we might have something. idunno, if hulk believed superman was the one responsible for the events of wwh he might get his shit ruined also.

i know someone is going to say something about superman's speed but he trades blows always and that is a bad habit to break. hulk excels in fist fights and his determination in wwh was pretty strong.

Badabing
laughing laughing

Classic Savage Hulk would destroy any char of this list by himself. dur thumb down

Back up your claims or stop trolling.

llagrok
Originally posted by psycho gundam
idunno, if hulk believed superman was the one responsible for the events of wwh he might get his shit ruined also.

i know someone is going to say something about superman's speed but he trades blows always and that is a bad habit to break. hulk excels in fist fights and his determination in wwh was pretty strong.

Superman could rape Caiera and eat their baby, still wouldn't make a different. Huc won't land a punch.

Nihilist
WWH would stomp red Hulk no expression
no chance,red hulk smash llagrok as welldurredhulk

llagrok
Originally posted by Nihilist
no chance,red hulk smash llagrok as welldurredhulk

durhuc NO WAY, HULK AM STRONGEST THERE IS!

psycho gundam
Superman could rape Caiera and eat their baby, still wouldn't make a different. Huc won't land a punch. just like general eiling, lobo, kalibak etc never landed one. superman will fight him head on like he always does, evading punches and such is a flash game plan.

llagrok
just like general eiling, lobo, kalibak etc never landed one. superman will fight him head on like he always does, evading punches and such is a flash game plan.

Nah.

On KMC Superman fights to the full extent of his abilities. Check the rules.

Nihilist
durhuc NO WAY, HULK AM STRONGEST THERE IS!
durredhulkthe madder i get the hotter i become and my feats get more ridiculousdurredhulk

llagrok
durhuc HUC AM STRONGEST THERE IS! durhucHUC SMASH PUNY RED FAT FACE

rougeredmage
mad jim jaspers just tosses the warbound hulk to one side with one sweep of the hand.... is it fair nope it isnt... but that is mad jim jaspers for you

Warlock or magus infect hulk with a technorganic transmode viris and turns him into life glow

Alchemy simply turns hulk into gold the same way he did captain britain

titanus is a monster and would eventually win against hulk

illadelph12
idunno, if hulk believed superman was the one responsible for the events of wwh he might get his shit ruined also.

In a storyline it might be an epic fight. In a non-plot driven forum encounter Hulk would be hard pressed to lay a solid blow on Supes if they both were going all out. That's the main reason I side with Supes in these match ups (and I'm a notorious, yet rational, Supes Hater). Strength is pretty much a wash with Hulk possibly having the capacity to exceed Supes given enough time, or in this case possibly already exceeding Supes. When you bring everything else to the table (speed, heat vision, freeze breath, etc.), Hulk becomes a big green unbreakable punching bag with very poor language skills.

I just don't see it. If you take away Supes main advantages (speed and flight) Hulk has a far better chance.

You gotta give Hulk light speed and flight. If you don't, he's catching class 100,000+ haymakers at light speed from every possible angle within the first 15 seconds of the match, and that's the same scenario with most of DCs heavyweights (Cap. Marvel, Black Adam, Wonder Woman, etc) and quite a few Marvel Heavyweights (Gladiator, Hyperion, etc).

He's too slow, and speed kills.

TheGame17
Superman cant beat regular WW Hulk let alone this amped up one.

and how the hell did u come up with that conclusion??....

Mindset
Originally posted by TheGame17
and how the hell did u come up with that conclusion??....
Huc has bigger muscles.

psycho gundam
In a storyline it might be an epic fight. In a non-plot driven forum encounter Hulk would be hard pressed to lay a solid blow on Supes if they both were going all out. That's the main reason I side with Supes in these match ups (and I'm a notorious, yet rational, Supes Hater). Strength is pretty much a wash with Hulk possibly having the capacity to exceed Supes given enough time, or in this case possibly already exceeding Supes. When you bring everything else to the table (speed, heat vision, freeze breath, etc.), Hulk becomes a big green unbreakable punching bag with very poor language skills.

I just don't see it. If you take away Supes main advantages (speed and flight) Hulk has a far better chance.

You gotta give Hulk light speed and flight. If you don't, he's catching class 100,000+ haymakers at light speed from every possible angle within the first 15 seconds of the match, and that's the same scenario with most of DCs heavyweights (Cap. Marvel, Black Adam, Wonder Woman, etc) and quite a few Marvel Heavyweights (Gladiator, Hyperion, etc).

He's too slow, and speed kills. yes, speed and maneuverability/flight are the only advantages superman has against
this hulk.

heat vision, arctic breath he can take all those types of attacks and be relatively unharmed. the hulk's damage soak then return is a stunning power, especially against fist and blunt force trauma.

sure, i would never take anything away from superman in terms of his abilities. if superman goes balls to the walls in the opening seconds of the fight, hulk will obviously be reeled but it takes more than that to put this hulk down.

and if superman gases even for a second, the impressive cunning of the hulk will make him take advantage of the opportunity further weakening superman. this exact thing happened against doomsday.

llagrok
Doomsday's faster than Hulk.

illadelph12
^

Doomsday's a lot faster than Hulk. Hulk has a degree of "super speed", but we're talking maybe a top land speed of 100mph, maybe a lil more, maybe Spiderman Level Reflexes, and the ability to launch himself at possible sonic speeds via leaping, but once he leaves the ground gravity takes over and Supes, or anyone with a comparable power set (Captain Marvel, Gladiator, Surfer, Black Atom), could just batter him from multiple angles like a light speed battering ram and "air juggle" him Marvel vs Capcom Style, and Hulk would be near powerless to do anything about it.

Maybe one day a Cosmic Hulk persona will take over Banner's mind with more versatile powers beyond punching really hard and jumping. That would be pretty sweet.

psycho gundam
all i'm saying is all the punching and heat vision are going to do is make "king hulk" madder.

he will never be as fast as superman but that doesn't always matter does it. eiling, lobo, kalibak etc all these guys are hulk speed and they had extensive pounding matches against superman.
hulk would eventually win that fight as fist fights are his forte.

and the "air juggle", hulk would just thunder clap to gain some breathing room.

janus77
^

Doomsday's a lot faster than Hulk. Hulk has a degree of "super speed", but we're talking maybe a top land speed of 100mph, maybe a lil more, maybe Spiderman Level Reflexes, and the ability to launch himself at possible sonic speeds via leaping, but once he leaves the ground gravity takes over and Supes, or anyone with a comparable power set (Captain Marvel, Gladiator, Surfer, Black Atom), could just batter him from multiple angles like a light speed battering ram and "air juggle" him Marvel vs Capcom Style, and Hulk would be near powerless to do anything about it.

Maybe one day a Cosmic Hulk persona will take over Banner's mind with more versatile powers beyond punching really hard and jumping. That would be pretty sweet.
his land speed is not static/limited, no physical aspect is. I think he's gone beyond 800mph in a straight run, and crossed continents in minutes with his leaps.

he's clearly gone beyond escape velocity with his leaps - he's fast enough to leap onto Surfer's board, his accuracy "borders on the paranormal".

his reflexes though, are definitely on par with heralds, too consistent a track record of smashing Thor, Surfer, Jack of Hearts, etc etc ... I can't recall an instant where he's failed to place a hit or been too slow to get at least one shot in (which, at his level of power, is enough to stagger them all).

Badabing
KMC rules state that all combatants are at their peak. That means Supes moves fast enough that Hulk is standing still. The Vs Forum rules were set up to take PIS (Hulk tagging Surfer) out of the equation. Hulk doesn't see Superman until he's in orbit or KOed.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Badabing
KMC rules state that all combatants are at their peak. That means Supes moves fast enough that Hulk is standing still. The Vs Forum rules were set up to take PIS (Hulk tagging Surfer) out of the equation. Hulk doesn't see Superman until he's in orbit or KOed. that sounds like PIS to me, or rather superman fans securing their favorite character's victory regardless of context. wink

Badabing
that sounds like PIS to me, or rather superman fans securing their favorite character's victory regardless of context. wink The scans of Supes performing such feats are readily availible in the Respect Thread. It's more like people ignoring on panel feats.

Raoul
that sounds like PIS to me, or rather superman fans securing their favorite character's victory regardless of context. wink

badabing is a hulk/batman fan.

i'm the superman fan.

doomsday has insane reaction speed, so fast that even jla'ers like wally and diana were taken down...

psycho gundam
i never named names.

Raoul
i never named names.

neither did i. biscuits

Badabing
i never named names. Lies.....You're a NAME NAMER!!!! durfist

Hitman911
thunder clap stumbles kal long enough for the kill-shot. Everyone who dares go toe-2-toe with my boy gets kimbo-sliced!!!!

llagrok
that sounds like PIS to me, or rather superman fans securing their favorite character's victory regardless of context. wink

Then piss off to another forum smile

psycho gundam
Then piss off to another forum smile you want to fight?

llagrok
Nope.

Just sick and tired of people not reading the rules, then bitching about KMC. No one is forcing you to stay here.

psycho gundam
who bitched about kmc? people are insinuating that superman would just speed blitz his every opponent till there is nothing but a puddle left of them, regardless of his moral code and fighting style.

i think it's a just point against any speedster so...whats your problem?

llagrok
who bitched about kmc? people are insinuating that superman would just speed blitz his every opponent till there is nothing but a puddle left of them, regardless of his moral code and fighting style.

i think it's a just point against any speedster so...whats your problem?

My problem is that Superman has speedblitzed many of his opponents. Not long ago Soljer gave us examples of him doing it roughly 20 times the last 100 action comics. He has a history of doing it, and the RULES state that fights to the full extent of his abilities.

psycho gundam
i know superman can do all that but he still doesn't kill, it becomes a moot point.

-----------------------------vs hulk--------------

all i'm saying in regards of the effect of those attacks are not above the stuff "king hulk" has taken, what makes superman more effective than all the stuff he absorbed during his run?

Hitman911
Hulk's bones will never break. His will also. Kal will get him pissed enough to bring the pain!

Blax_Hydralisk
i know superman can do all that but he still doesn't kill, it becomes a moot point.

The point 'grock is making is that things like that don't come into play on KMC. Characters don't hold back anything unless the thread creator specifically says they do.

llagrok
Superman doesn't have to kill 'im either.

Badabing
Originally posted by Hitman911
thunder clap stumbles kal long enough for the kill-shot. Everyone who dares go toe-2-toe with my boy gets kimbo-sliced!!!! Originally posted by Hitman911
Hulk's bones will never break. His will also. Kal will get him pissed enough to bring the pain! Hulk is KOed or BFRed before he realizes what happened per the rules.

Ignoring VS Forum rules and on panel feats is not acceptable debating.

Juntai
thunder clap stumbles kal long enough for the kill-shot. Everyone who dares go toe-2-toe with my boy gets kimbo-sliced!!!! By Kimbo Sliced do you mean, your guy thrown on the ground and elbowed in the head 71 times, and the ref doesn't call the fight even though he's defenseless in a fetal position....because the entire company is banking on him winning, then a good shot and a little blood and a fight is called over a staggered but otherwise perfectly fine fighter?

That whole show was a disgrace to real MMA.

I'd love to see Kimbo succeed, I have been a fan for several years now, and turned a lot of people on to him... I just don't want to see him win through sheer bullshit in a fight against a guy that was hand picked to lose against him.

What's funny is how they tried to pretend it was a serious injury after the show in the press conference saying Thompson was rushed to the hospital in serious condition, and then he walked right out 2 seconds later, perfectly fine. Slip up maybe?

Raoul

-----------------------------vs hulk--------------

all i'm saying in regards of the effect of those attacks are not above the stuff "king hulk" has taken, what makes superman more effective than all the stuff he absorbed during his run?

by kmc rules, kal will do whatever it takes to bring someone down and achieve victory... for all intents and purposes, in this match hulk is doomsday stomping towards the daily planet with lois' murder on his mind...

llagrok
El Sexo might stand a chance.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Raoul
by kmc rules, kal will do whatever it takes to bring someone down and achieve victory... for all intents and purposes, in this match hulk is doomsday stomping towards the daily planet with lois' murder on his mind... if the same thing is applied to wwh, you just made it worse for kal.

Raoul
if the same thing is applied to wwh, you just made it worse for kal.

being angrier isnt going to give him more of a chance with clark going as fast as he's capable of...

llagrok
if the same thing is applied to wwh, you just made it worse for kal.

How? Huc can't fly.

Hitman911
if the same thing is applied to wwh, you just made it worse for kal. We've already seen Kal that pissed and he was unfocused and basically got pwned bt Wonderwoman. If This Hulk is equally pissed he gets smarter as well as stronger.
Question; is WWH as fast as Thor?

The Illuminati
by kmc rules, kal will do whatever it takes to bring someone down and achieve victory... for all intents and purposes, in this match hulk is doomsday stomping towards the daily planet with lois' murder on his mind...

WWH would piss on Doomsday and then tell him to go get him a turkey pot pie *****.

WWH would do the same to Superman, then he'd have an empty bladder and two turkey pot pies.

And then he could get his eat on. You feel me?

Raoul
We've already seen Kal that pissed and he was unfocused and basically got pwned bt Wonderwoman. If This Hulk is equally pissed he gets smarter as well as stronger.
Question; is WWH as fast as Thor?

a superman at his fullest isnt some mindless animal...

Originally posted by The Illuminati
WWH would piss on Doomsday and then tell him to go get him a turkey pot pie *****.

WWH would do the same to Superman, then he'd have an empty bladder and two turkey pot pies.

no expression

Hitman911
a superman at his fullest isnt some mindless animal...

no expression Maybe not, but he did get bested my a skilled fighter who was holding back...(WW)
This WWH is skilled as well as Focused. Im just saying, Superman at is fullest isnt the same as an uber-pissed Superman.

Raoul
Maybe not, but he did get bested my a skilled fighter who was holding back...(WW)
This WWH is skilled as well as Focused. Im just saying, Superman at is fullest isnt the same as an uber-pissed Superman.

superman at his fullest is what would take on hulk in this battle, though...

Hitman911
by kmc rules, kal will do whatever it takes to bring someone down and achieve victory... for all intents and purposes, in this match hulk is doomsday stomping towards the daily planet with lois' murder on his mind... I know lol. I was just responding to this. Being pissed actually makes my Hulk "better". So beically if Superman can end it quick, he'll have a real problem on his hands.

illadelph12
A really pissed statue?

psycho gundam
Maybe not, but he did get bested my a skilled fighter who was holding back...(WW)

yeah, wonder woman would be a better match for king hulk over superman any day.

Hitman911
Read the thread starter!!!!!
Energy abrorbing braclets
That is broad!!!!
Kinetic, Cosmic, Speed force, solar,etc
If it's energy it can be absorbed!!

Badabing

And then he could get his eat on. You feel me? dur You're not rell.

Hitman911
Hulk would steal Kal/wally speed and then pound them.

lordmohahat

lol i feel you laughing

horrorwolf

As well as was killed by a tactically mindless DD.

Hitman911
Originally posted by horrorwolf
As well as was killed by a tactically mindless DD. correct my friend...

redhotrash
Magneto beats this Hulk, easily. The braclets will stop energy bursts aimed at him, not the adamantium being ripped apart from within.

Hitman911
Originally posted by redhotrash
Magneto beats this Hulk, easily. The braclets will stop energy bursts aimed at him, not the adamantium being ripped apart from within. He would survive.... then he would pull Mags bones out through his nose!

Juk3n
Nightcrawler pwns him in imaginative teleporting ways.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by lordmohahat
lol i feel you laughing

stick out tongue

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Juk3n
Nightcrawler pwns him in imaginative teleporting ways.

Nightcrawler was only able to teleport hulk a short distance in wwh and being that he has an adamantium skeleton for this fight I dont believe he can teleport his limbs off.

carver9
The question is who can beat regular wwh without these upgrades that is given because it isnt to many people out there that can last against a tank like this.

Juk3n
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Nightcrawler was only able to teleport hulk a short distance in wwh and being that he has an adamantium skeleton for this fight I dont believe he can teleport his limbs off.

You are correct sir.

Nightcrawler & The Spot

Open a hole

Teleport him to it, Hulk gets curious because he sees spot jump through sticks his head in.....

Like a venus fly trap ;-)

kthxbuhbai!

-i jest- But only a little.

FearOfBlood

llagrok
Greg Pak = marvel?

FearOfBlood
Greg Pak = marvel?

Greg Pak knows how strong is his creation. His opinions count. Our opinions do not count. His opinion is law/canon, our opinion is just an opinion.

llagrok
Greg Pak knows how strong is his creation. His opinions count. Our opinions do not count. His opinion is law/canon, our opinion is just an opinion.

But Grek Pak isn't chief editor in Marvel, he's just a writer.

Jim Shooter claimed that the Beyonder was the strongest being in the Marvel universe.

Two writers, two opinions.

We go by the feats that characters have displayed and how they are portrayed in comics, NOT solely by what writers say. Biased claims that you make, are against the KMC rules. So you can talk about WWH as much as you want, but his feats are even comparable to half of what most Marvel cosmics have done.

You WILL abide by the KMC rules or you WILL leave. It's a simple as that.

K3VIL
Genis Vell as Photon could beat him.The Flash for sure, Hulk won't survive entering in the SF dimension.Also Steel in Aegis armor, as well as Superboy Prime, or Sodam Yat.

redhotrash
He would survive.... then he would pull Mags bones out through his nose!

Now you are just being stupid. Magneto ftw

Hitman911
Originally posted by redhotrash
Now you are just being stupid. Magneto ftw After Hulk throws a Mountain at him... stick out tongue

redhotrash
I would like to take a moment to apologize to all the Wolverine and Thanos fanboys, I was wrong. You guys arent actually the most ignorant folks on the board.

lft4ded

llagrok beat me to it but...

Editor's (who can veto ideas, etc) in the Hulk's own letter pages have not only said that Hulk has never beat Juggernaut in fair fight but have even claimed Juggernaut has limitless strength from an infinite source! Go team Juggernaut!

Creshosk
Greg Pak knows how strong is his creation. His opinions count. Our opinions do not count. His opinion is law/canon, our opinion is just an opinion. Oh please. this is an appeal to authority fallacy if ever there was one. He's just a single writer, which means his opinion is only slightly more valid than the average fan, but you must remember that other writers write their characters doing things they shouldn', because in the opinions of those writers they can. Look at that armbar that Patnther put the silver surfer into. Obviously the writer who wrote that thought that it was feesiable, rather than absolute trash. Chris clarmont frequently has people doing things they shouldn't... Bendis thinks that Hank Pym and Ultrion shouldn't exist. These are also opinions of the writers... do you also think them just as valid or are you also cherry picking what you use?

There is nothing credible to our arguments as they violate the rules of logic. Greg Pak is a writer of one opinion. You only champion the writer over the fan concept becasuse he supports your outlandish veiw.

But he is no more valid than black panther putting surfer into an armbar, storm knocking surfer off his board with a lightning bolt or any of the other foolish crap that goes on.

guy222
WWH vs Red Hulk be awesome

Joe_Fixit
Honestly, at this level I don't think anyone can really beat WWH, not even Superman. WWH is more dangerous than any other incarnation because he's developed incredible fighting skills.

Joe_Fixit
Originally posted by guy222
WWH vs Red Hulk be awesome

Red Hulk would get his ass beat. laughing out loud

He may have beat regular savage Hulk, but nothing he's done could prepare him for Green Scar, someone who beat Hercules so bad that he begged him to stop hitting him. Green Scar is one of the strongest of all time, and Red Hulk isn't even close to being on his level.

guy222
I loved WWH. He never knocked out a Watcher

It be a classic match. Loeb and crew are promising more feats for him

Mindset
Red Hulk is one of the worst comic creations in recent years.

Joe_Fixit
Originally posted by guy222
I loved WWH. He never knocked out a Watcher

It be a classic match. Loeb and crew are promising more feats for him

That'll be cool to see but as long as he's not like the Red Hulk where he can blatantly punch a Watcher. I don't care who you are, whether it be Red Hulk or Green Scar, any version of Hulk wouldn't even get a chance to do so due to the Watcher's immense power. I like the Red Hulk & the fact that he's been built up as a nearly unstoppable force of nature but you have to draw the line somewhere. No way should he be able to hold the savage Hulk until he passes out or punch a Watcher. Come on guys, be real.

Joe_Fixit
Originally posted by Mindset
Red Hulk is one of the worst comic creations in recent years.

I disagree. I still think the Red Hulk comic series has a chance to be really good, but they shouldn't go overboard with the feats. Honestly, I do think he'll be beaten or killed somehow by the end of the run but before then there's no need to have him punching Watcher's and choking out the savage Hulk. wink

Mindset
A Hulk that uses a gun, that right there is bad enough, but then he punches around a Uatu, who should be able to obliterate him, and do they even have a plot?

guy222
Big Hulk fan. He shouldn't be able to sock Uatu. It happened. Aforementioned, more feats coming

Joe_Fixit
Originally posted by Mindset
A Hulk that uses a gun, that right there is bad enough, but then he punches around a Uatu, who should be able to obliterate him, and do they even have a plot?

Didn't the Professor Hulk use a gun too? confused

And besides the recent issue with him defeating a Uatu & the savage Hulk easily, from what I've heard I've really liked the series so far.

Mindset
Whether Prof. Hulk used a gun or not doesn't change my statement.

So have you even been reading it?

Joe_Fixit
I've been following up by asking people what's happened recently. If there was a comic book shop around here, I'd be able to purchase comics more often.

zeel
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I actually agree with Kris. WWH's bulk and size seriously hinder his ability to use precisious moves in combat. For example, no pressure points for him..

Mabey so but doomsday has proved that larger villans can move quickly.

Joe_Fixit
Does anyone have any screens of WWH?

Hitman911
Surely noone is going to go toe-to-toe and hope to live,....

Hitman911
bump

Hitman911
How does Batman's fighting skill help him? I can't really see the whole agile thing working for Huc. Think of Beast with unlimited strength.......

lannfear
any of the abstracts, odin , Dormammu, Zom to name a few
big grin

llagrok
Think of Beast with unlimited strength.......

The Hulk wouldn't benefit much from Batman's skills...

Batman uses a lot of agility and etc...

TheBadguy
No one out of the usual suspects

Wei Phoenix
Galactus nulllifies him out of existence

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut. Did I already say that?

Takion
Rulk.

Dr Hackenbush
superman.

next thread i say!

TricksterPriest
Doomsday. Hulk clone my ass, he actually did kill Superman, something Hulk can never do. cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Doomsday. Hulk clone my ass, he actually did kill Superman, something Hulk can never do. cool The only reason Hulk could never kill Superman,is the fact that he is a dc character.

allen4
DC and MARVEL characters,are definitly 2 differents conceptions,2 different univers,2 different sort of powers............crossover marvel/dc is a stupid thing,the fans vote for superman........time to really upgrade marvel characters in equal-powers to d.c characters.........if good writers (no fanboys),write for hulk and upgrade his powers to equal; to d.c characters,you have doomsday or.......rulk a nearly d.c character in marvel universe.........

Endless Mike
If you think crossovers are pointless, why are you posting on this forum?

allen4
"If you think crossovers are pointless, why are you posting on this forum? "
What the f**k?

and YOU,why are "YOU" posting on this forum?i'm talk about hulk,d.c,marvel...... man,talk about comics please is a vs thread not a coffe shop.........tired of this,good night............glare

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut. Did I already say that?

What the hell is juggernaut going to do to a Hulk like this? Besides getting his face stabbed off from a raging Hulk with crazy strength behind wolverine claws. He is going to wish he was just 'fighting' Onslaught again.

AlmightyKfish
Loads of people can do it, easily.

Surfer, Supes, Flash, Black Adam, Gladiator, Nova and many, many others can all hit Hulk faster than light in the first second, leaving a green splat.

Magneto can fling Hulk into the sun.

Strange can magically detonate Hulk's head.

The list goes on.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by TheBadguy
What the hell is juggernaut going to do to a Hulk like this? Besides getting his face stabbed off from a raging Hulk with crazy strength behind wolverine claws. He is going to wish he was just 'fighting' Onslaught again.

Yeah, because that's exactly what WWH did when Juggernaut was kicking his ass.

Juk3n
Superman is all it takes

allen4
"Yeah, because that's exactly what WWH did when Juggernaut was kicking his ass".......... laughing

Fanboy opinion,man,juggernaut never kick WWH ass.........is this battle hulk never really fight juggernaut,is real objective is xavier,in his mind he want xavier..........stalemate,no more no less.......
Rulk will pushing back juggernaut,and kick is candy ass badly.......... shifty

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut lands 3 solid blows, one he steps on Hulks head, causing Hulk to bleed. Hulk lands 1 blow that Juggernaut barely registers.

The math has been done.

allen4
i repeat,stalemate,no more no less..........
regular juggernaut is not invincible,merged hulk kick iss ass in 2 punchs..........
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2947/91612551za5.th.jpg
Juggernaut almost got his helmet ripped off,in 1 punch by WWH.........
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5337/helmetrippedte2.th.jpg
WWH real objective is xavier,no time to lost with juggernaut:
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9646/andgoue2.th.jpg

i don't think a man who can held a planet together in magma using tectonic plates during planet hulk,able to beat a mystic entity zom strange,the last man still standing in sentry fight who beat sentry,able to destroy Onslaught's psi-armor ............
in a good story,good fight,with good writer,i don't think regular juggernaut can beat WWH...........

razor4life
This forum is just full of hulk haters. Who don't give him his due respect. The guy has been fighting and winning against the best for years. You act like WWH is when it all started. I've said it before this is the guy with the power that apocalypse said would let him match the celestials. If you don't like hulk then fine move on but dont' disrespect him. Appearantly some of the mightiest people in marvel either fear him or want to control him, because lets face it if you could control someone in real life you'd go for the 8 year old boy next door(sarcasm).

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Yeah, because that's exactly what WWH did when Juggernaut was kicking his ass.

Did you read the opening post?

"1. Equipped with the fighting skills of Batman
5. His anger increases his strength AS well as his Focus making him deadlier and more efficient.
6. Energy-aborbing braclets"

All of that on top of a raging WWH, Juggernaut didn't fight him while he was raging, the only time we even saw WWH raging we already know what his footstep did.

Soljer
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Did you read the opening post?

"1. Equipped with the fighting skills of Batman
6. Energy-aborbing braclets"

All of that on top of a raging WWH, Juggernaut didn't fight him while he was raging, the only time we even saw WWH raging we already know what his footstep did.
.....I read the opening post...

1. Fighting skills that would allow him to....not hurt the Juggernaut.
2. Claws that would...not hurt the Juggernaut.
3. TP Resistance which protects him from the Juggernaut's....mind control?
4. Extreme anger...as he was in WWH.
5. Extreme focus...as he was in WWH.
6. Energy absorption...for all that energy that Juggernaut likes to throw around.

Yeah. Those things really make a HUGE difference here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>