So I was walking back from a hotel...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
... Then I realised that there were ****ing aliens in the new Indiana Jones film....

Oh my ****ing god... I know Indiana Jones isn't meant to be believable but that is taking the piss...

*cough*

Phucked Up

Scythe
Not including the illegal aliens?!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Thanks for posting spoilers. no expression Not everyone has seen the movie. Don't bother, seriously. If you like Indiana Jones stay well away.

Phucked Up

Scythe
I'm gonna see it anyways, I never listen to critics. I prefer to judge things on my own.

That's the way it should be. I honestly don't see how food/film/music critics make money.

§P0oONY
I'm gonna see it anyways, I never listen to critics. I prefer to judge things on my own. I'm not a critic. I'm just your average film goer... The film got pretty decent reviews across the board.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Scythe
That's the way it should be. I honestly don't see how food/film/music critics make money.

shrug It would be a nice job, I could say whatever the **** I wanted...and see movies for free.

Scythe
shrug It would be a nice job, I could say whatever the **** I wanted...and see movies for free.

That and the metaphorically blind and mediocre need opinions placed within them.

Phucked Up
That and the metaphorically blind and mediocre need opinions placed within them.

I'd feed them terrible opinions. I'll give crappy reviews to good movies while singing the praises of the shit movies.

Scythe
I'd feed them terrible opinions. I'll give crappy reviews to good movies while singing the praises of the shit movies.

It happened to Gigli.

Phucked Up
It happened to Gigli.

Affleck paid the critics.

Rogue Jedi

Scythe
Affleck paid the critics.

Haha, I suppose so, geez.

kodak
i've seen it, ima see the next one when it comes out

Schecter
crystal skulls...with no brain cavity and with jaws that arent jointed? fail.

kodak
Originally posted by Schecter
crystal skulls...with no brain cavity and with jaws that arent jointed? fail. mmm i read that as "with jews that arent jointed?"

laughing Utah here i come.

Barker
Originally posted by kodak
mmm i read that as "with jews that arent jointed?"

laughing Utah here i come.
wat

Lt. Valerian
awehuh

TRH
I'm going to see it because I want to see, I don't care about critics.

Lt. Valerian
Yeah, nobody should care about the damn critics, after all, people have different tastes.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Yeah, nobody should care about the damn critics, after all, people have different tastes.

very true

chillmeistergen

You can do that anyway.

Lt. Valerian
But you don't get paid. 131

Phucked Up
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You can do that anyway. Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
But you don't get paid. 131

Truth

Strangelove
When Shia LaBeouf's character is swinging on vines with monkeys, I thought to myself, "This is the least believable thing in this movie." And there are fcking aliens

Crystal Skull is the 4th best Indiana Jones movie. I don't say worst, because it isn't bad. It's just 4th best.

Outbound
If only we had an Indiana Jones forum to post stuff in case people hadnt seen it yet....mmm

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Outbound
If only we had an Indiana Jones forum to post stuff in case people hadnt seen it yet....mmm

That would be nice, eh?

angelamia
my sister said that perhaps the reason they had the aliens is because the time period they set it in had a lot of cheesy alien movies/the whole roswell thing/steven spielberg has made a few alien movies. And yeah, the vines scene was ridiculous

FoxMeister
I saw Indiana Jones today and wasn't thoroughly surprised at the inclusion of aliens but i guess they just ran out of ancient artifacts srug

I didnt think it was bad and the effects were good.

=Tired Hiker=
The movie is really good. Some of the action may be over the top, but you have to remember . . . the Indiana Jones films spawned from the old cliffhanger movies from the 1930s and 1940s that Lucas loved as a kid. The action was way over the top in such films as Dick Tracy Detective, Jungle Jim, Buck Rogers, and Tarzan. Plus, (I can say 'aliens' now because it's already been spoiled) it's not hard to believe aliens are a part of the new Jones movie when we saw demon ghosts melt people's faces off in Raiders, Temple of Doom gave us a guy who ripped still beating hearts out of people's chests and rocks that glowed when they got near each other, and The Last Crusade had the ghost of Sir Lancelot at the end, or whoever the hell that was. So aliens and Shia Lebeouf swinging with monkeys was forgivable to me.

McLovin
I liked Iron Man better.

=Tired Hiker=
I did too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.