So I had to make number one, and.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I went to the bathroom, and my cat, Jinx, is looking at the toilet with a predatory look in its eye. I know sumthin is up, so I look in the toilet, and there is a RAT in the toilet. BIG sewer rat. Its body, not counting the tail, was at least 4 to 5 inches long.

So I start thinking on ways of killing it. I go to my apartment and get my .22 revolver. I take aim on the damn thing then realize DURH if I shoot it, I will likely shatter the toilet bowl. I gotta go number two now, so I am brainstorming on how to get this rat outta the toilet, then it hits me....

I grab a mop. I am gonna drown it, then remove it after it is dead, right? WRONG....I put the mop on the rat and submerge it in the toilet, and it immediately starts thrashing, as if sensing my intent. Then, in the blink of an eye, it works it's way out from under the mop, crawls UP the mop handle, ONTO MY SHOULDER, then it jumps off into the darkness.....

DUDE...I was FREAKING. I had rat hair on my shoulder and on the toilet and I STILL haven't used the bathroom. embarrasment

Ax3l
Pussy

Rogue Jedi
I know.

Piggle Humsy
haermm

chillmeistergen
I would have been scared shit less.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I would have been scared shit less. I was, man. Damn thing probably had rabies.

mitchum
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I went to the bathroom, and my cat, Jinx, is looking at the toilet with a predatory look in its eye. I know sumthin is up, so I look in the toilet, and there is a RAT in the toilet. BIG sewer rat. Its body, not counting the tail, was at least 4 to 5 inches long.

So I start thinking on ways of killing it. I go to my apartment and get my .22 revolver. I take aim on the damn thing then realize DURH if I shoot it, I will likely shatter the toilet bowl. I gotta go number two now, so I am brainstorming on how to get this rat outta the toilet, then it hits me....

I grab a mop. I am gonna drown it, then remove it after it is dead, right? WRONG....I put the mop on the rat and submerge it in the toilet, and it immediately starts thrashing, as if sensing my intent. Then, in the blink of an eye, it works it's way out from under the mop, crawls UP the mop handle, ONTO MY SHOULDER, then it jumps off into the darkness.....

DUDE...I was FREAKING. I had rat hair on my shoulder and on the toilet and I STILL haven't used the bathroom. embarrasment I thought you had to make number one?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mitchum
I thought you had to make number one? I did, but then number two came along and superceded number one.

Selphie
go in the showerrrrr

Rogue Jedi
I cleaned up the mess and got busy. haermm

mitchum
I did, but then number two came along and superceded number one. That's disgusting.

gefallen_engel
I would have freaked out!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mitchum
That's disgusting. no, THATS a bodily function.

Barker
So what, it's now loose in your house?

Shoulda closed the lid and flushed all night. Throw some bleach in or something.

gefallen_engel
I would have screamed like a little girl laughing

Phucked Up
I go to my apartment and get my .22 revolver. I take aim on the damn thing then realize DURH if I shoot it, I will likely shatter the toilet bowl.

And you were saying that hunting is bad. haermm You were prepared to shoot a poor defenseless animal in your house.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Phucked Up
And you were saying that hunting is bad. haermm You were prepared to shoot a poor defenseless animal in your house.

it was a nasty rat!

Phucked Up
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
it was a nasty rat!

What if I think deer are nasty? tongue

gefallen_engel
What if I think deer are nasty? tongue

never said you were wrong if you thought that now did I?

Phucked Up
never said you were wrong if you thought that now did I?

...no. ermm

*goes away*

gefallen_engel
...no. ermm

*goes away*

hanuts

Lt. Valerian
I LOL'd. It shoulda been funny to see.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Barker
So what, it's now loose in your house?

Shoulda closed the lid and flushed all night. Throw some bleach in or something. the cat chased it out. eek!

Röland
You almost killed Master Splinter!

Phucked Up
the cat chased it out. eek!

That's one good thing about cats.

Some dogs too, our last dog would hide in the cupboards under the sink and wait for a mouse to come by and he'd kill it.

Rogue Jedi
That's one good thing about cats.

Some dogs too, our last dog would hide in the cupboards under the sink and wait for a mouse to come by and he'd kill it. dude, Jinx is just a kitten. but MAN the look he/she had in its eye. MURDER.

Röland

Rogue Jedi

Röland
I saw, I LOLd. laughing out loud
haermm

Rogue Jedi

Röland
Master Splinter ran like a girl. haermm
He went to go fight Shredder. haermm

Rogue Jedi

Phucked Up
oh SHIT I should name the cat Shredder. eek!

Or Foot Clan Member #342

Rogue Jedi
Or Foot Clan Member #342 confused

Blax_Hydralisk
laughing

Rogue Jedi
Ghostface Killah.

chillybanana
eek

God!! I would've died om the spot... that sounds horrible!

Neo Darkhalen

DUDE...I was FREAKING. I had rat hair on my shoulder and on the toilet and I STILL haven't used the bathroom. embarrasment

I hate RATS, I HATE THEM, you should not have tried to drown it, should have grabbed something and hit it or....something that would not require you to touch it.

ScarletSpeed
I would hake kept it... as a buddy for the cat.

damn RJ, you are attracting alot of animals these days...

"jumped off into the darkness"laughing

it lurks in the shadows...

dadudemon
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I would have been scared shit less.

I see what cha did there. shifty

Phucked Up
confused

Foot Clan...Shredder's crack team of ninjas.

The Badger

Don't harm animals or I will set you're cat on you.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by The Badger
Don't harm animals or I will set you're cat on you.

"Your"

gefallen_engel
"Your"

being the grammer police? lmao

Phucked Up
being the grammer police? lmao

Yep. stick out tongue

If you're gonna take the time to ridicule someone for wanting to hurt a nasty rat, at least take the time to check your grammar.

gefallen_engel
Yep. stick out tongue

If you're gonna take the time to ridicule someone for wanting to hurt a nasty rat, at least take the time to check your grammar.

I was just teasing you baby

Phucked Up
I was just teasing you baby

stick out tongue My post still stands.

gefallen_engel
stick out tongue My post still stands.

did I say to change it?

Phucked Up
did I say to change it?

nuts No.

dadudemon
Yep. stick out tongue

If you're gonna take the time to ridicule someone for wanting to hurt a nasty rat, at least take the time to check your gram4mar.

whew....I thought that you were being a grammar nazi for the sake of grammar nazism...I was like "wtif?" but den you were like..."if you nit pick...I nit pick so we can both be nit picky dicks together"...

its all cool now...

I almost fell out of love with you. no expression

gefallen_engel
nuts No.

silly

Phucked Up
Originally posted by dadudemon
whew....I thought that you were being a grammar nazi for the sake of grammar nazism...I was like "wtif?" but den you were like..."if you nit pick...I nit pick so we can both be nit picky dicks together"...

its all cool now...

I almost fell out of love with you. no expression

What's the "i" in "wtif"?

What the ignorant f*ck?

The Badger
"Your"

If you are going to point out errors, point out "your" friends lack of capitals, full stops etc.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by The Badger
If you are going to point out errors, point out "your" friends lack of capitals, full stops etc.

I have no reason to nitpick them.

gefallen_engel
I have no reason to nitpick them.

you better not nitpick me laughing

Phucked Up
you better not nitpick me laughing

*thinks about doing it*

*decides not to*

gefallen_engel
*thinks about doing it*

*decides not to*

smart boy

Phucked Up
smart boy

I learn quickly. smart

gefallen_engel
I learn quickly. smart

yes you dolmao

Rogue Jedi
Yep. stick out tongue

If you're gonna take the time to ridicule someone for wanting to hurt a nasty rat, at least take the time to check your grammar. spellcheck homey.

gefallen_engel
laughing

Rogue Jedi
been gone all day, figured I'd.....whatever.

gefallen_engel
didn't miss much

Rogue Jedi
I can see that. no new sockies?

Phucked Up
I can see that. no new sockies?

Not since the last two were banned.

gefallen_engel
Not since the last two were banned.

those jerks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.