Durge Vs Jango Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
Who wins? my vote is on durge, as he pretty much, can't die.

Darth Exodus
Why can't he die?

Oh, and I also vote Durge.

Lord Knightfa11
he regenerates most wounds, and due to the lack of lungs/hearts, and pretty much being a walking brain in cyborganic armor, he can't die unless vaporized. HE can survive lightsaber strikes. Everything moves around him in slow motion from his perspective, and he can fly. he also has 2000 years of stuff under his belt.

truejedi
where did he come from?

and based on everythign you've said about him so far, i'll pick durge too.

Lt. Valerian
Unless Jango is cunning enough to find a weakness in him, he gets destroyed.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by truejedi
where did he come from?

and based on everythign you've said about him so far, i'll pick durge too.
he is in star wars obsession and the "star wars" comics. THese comics are simply called star wars, and then later Star Wars Republic.

DARTH POWER
hes in clone wars cartoons as well. he's that shapeshifer who fights obi-wan.

Blax_Hydralisk
Durge regenerated from exploding, similiar to how the Terminator in T2 regenerated afer being shattered.

It took Anakin launching Durge into a sun to kill him. ermm

Faunus
Durge is like the non-Force-sensitive version of Bane - he wins because he pretty much can't die.

Lightsnake
Unless Jango has electricity and lots of it, Jango is dead

ThoraxeRMG
Jango falls to the mighty beast.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Unless Jango has electricity and lots of it, Jango is dead

And he will need lots. An ARC Trooper once tried to electrocute Durge and he just shrugged it off.

Not to mention Durge is a well-armed, highly skilled and experienced fighter and bounty hunter with great strength and reflexes.

Faunus
Who's been killing Jedi for two thousand years.

Blax_Hydralisk
And a large penis.

ermm

Gideon's Mom told me.

Tangible God
Ugh, I hated Durge. The writer's were that stuck in creating a new decently skilled, and not to mention, MORTAL enemy for the Jedi, that they resorted to the undead with regenerative abilities. It would have been cooler if they had just brought in Cell.

Blax_Hydralisk
Assaj ventress was cool. GG was acceptable.

But yeah...Durge was crap.

Lt. Valerian
Cell pwns, though.

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Assaj ventress was cool. GG was acceptable.

But yeah...Durge was crap.

Blasphemy. GG is the coolest non-force sensitive villain in Star Wars history. EVA.

Faunus
No, Jar Jar Binks.

But if we're allowing droids, Artoo beasts everyone.

Master Crimzon
But Grievous is NOT A DROID.

And yes. Jar Jar Binks is a far more sinister villain than General Grievous.

Tangible God
Grievous would have been awesome, if he'd had at least a whole movie's worth of screentime, preferably showing him killing Jedi. And if he'd lost the feckin' cough, and the overly Slavic accent.

Lt. Valerian
In other words, CW General Grievous.

Master Crimzon
The weird Soviet Accent and the cough are a part of the Grievous mojo. I find his RotS incarnation to be more badass than his CW incarnation.

Tangible God
The cough would be tolerable, if his voice didn't resemble a Serbian nationalist. Tone down the accent a bit, maybe make it a bit deeper.

Blax_Hydralisk
I actually liked the slavic accent.

So take that, Canadian.

Lt. Valerian
The cough is understandable, since Windu Force crushed him in the end of CW, but the voice... The voice isn't badass.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I actually liked the slavic accent.

So take that, Canadian. Don't test me Mongolian, I could suffocate you with bacon.

Lord Knightfa11
dude. mongolians are kickass. they have gengis khan. Canadians have benedict arnold.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
dude. mongolians are kickass. they have gengis khan. Canadians have benedict arnold. Mongolians suck nowadays though, most they have is Nicholas Cage.

No wait, that's mongoloid. My bad.

And woah, I almost missed that........ Benedict Arnold? Wut teh f*ck?

Lord Knightfa11
meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.