Robots running the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Batman, Tony Stark, Reed Richards and Black Panther get one Sentinel each to work with and they customize it for a month. These robots are by themselves now and have to face the following guantlet:

1- Martian Manhunter, Ikaris, Starfire.
2- Superman and Classic Thor.
3- Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister and Classic Abomination.
4- Firelord, Cable and Firestorm.
5- Fernus.
6- Sinistro, Hal Jordan, Dr. Doom and Dr. Light.

How far do they go?

Phantom Zone
Do they know what people the robots will be fighting?

Galan007
In a PIS free environment, any Sentinels the three put together would still be subject to transmutation, no? Tony's the only one of them I've seen who's built transmutation defenses into his tech, but even that defense system was strictly against 'matter to matter' attacks.

If a character were to transmute the air around the Sentinels into adamantium, or simply BFR them, or somesuch - what could the Sentinels feasibly do to stop that? *shrug*

From best design to worst, imo:

Reed's
Tony's
Batman's
BP's

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Galan007
In a PIS free environment, any Sentinels the three put together would still be subject to transmutation, no? Tony's the only one of them I've seen who's built transmutation defenses into his tech, but even that defense system was strictly against 'matter to matter' attacks.

If a character were to transmute the air around the Sentinels into adamantium, or simply BFR them, or somesuch - what could the Sentinels feasibly do to stop that? *shrug*

From best design to worst, imo:

Reed's
Tony's
Batman's
BP's

Well im pretty sure Reed could come up with something if he knew that it could be attacked in that manner.

Galan007
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Well im pretty sure Reed could come up with something if he knew that it could be attacked in that manner. Thing is though, there's no way to know for sure if Reed can build a device which blocks both transmutation and BFR, in a months time. Honestly, the only way I see Reed winning, is if he brings out teh Galactus Machine (lulz). Tony could have a chance as well, if he installed Accelerationware into his Sentinel. Toss a coin.

Bentley
I'm pretty sure that BFR is easy to avoid since teletransportation its easy to win, if its time or among dimensions, it won't be easy but its certainly in Reed's scope.

The matter transmutation thing would be difficult to counter. Consider that CIS is on in this battle.

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
Consider that CIS is on in this battle. huh

Bentley
As in, Thor won't just start the battle doing smart things. He will act like Thor.

Endrict Nuul
Reeds turns his Sentinel into this

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=g1th5.jpg

The rest EQ their Sentinel's to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.