1 magna guard vs the tpm team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
same location as the tpm duel.

Captain REX
I assume you mean Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon?

This is overkill...

Lord Knightfa11
magna guards look cooler....

Captain REX
If you say so.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Captain REX
I assume you mean Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon?

This is overkill...

although rots obi wan had to work at killing one of these?
and they know most of the forms of lightsaber combat?

Lord Knightfa11
Qui gon is supposed to be ungodly cool and powerful even thou
Qui gon/anoon>maul>Kenobi.

Tangible God
One magnaguard? Then the duo.

Captain REX
You're overrating the MagnaGuard, Man. For all their programming, a pair of Jedi (Master and Padawan, in this case) could dismantle that thing no problem. I do not think it could handle two Jedi, especially not Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, competetively. Unless you think the MagnaGuard is on par with Darth Maul, of course...

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Captain REX
You're overrating the MagnaGuard, Man. For all their programming, a pair of Jedi (Master and Padawan, in this case) could dismantle that thing no problem. I do not think it could handle two Jedi, especially not Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, competetively. Unless you think the MagnaGuard is on par with Darth Maul, of course...

i am debating with myself on that one too.

on one hand the gaurds do have juyo programming
but on the other hand do we know how this juyo compares with mauls?

Elite Hunter
The magnaguards vary skill in skill throughout the EU and the ROTS movie.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
The magnaguards vary skill in skill throughout the EU and the ROTS movie.

didnt some magna guards give shaak ti a good go in CW?

Blax_Hydralisk
Not really.. she tooled like seven of them at once.

DarthCuddles
Obi and quigon take it hands down i mean qui gonn had some of the most skilled hands with a lightsaber second to yoda anyway so there is no way that a mana gaurd could even begin to dream to hope to stop him any day of the basic week

DarthCuddles
and even though maul beat qui gonn he was a match agains sidious himself he couldnt necesarily beat him but he definately gave him a run for his money

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.