bullseye vs wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
in this fight wonderwoman doesnt get her superstrength cause it would be spite. but what this fight is about if WW is quick enough to block any of bullseyes throws with her bracelets ?

Bentley
Given that she has tagged Zoom and has run at light speed I have to say yes.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Bentley
Given that she has tagged Zoom and has run at light speed I have to say yes. but bullseye never misses a throw

h1a8
Originally posted by spidey-dude
but bullseye never misses a throw

Yes he does.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by h1a8
Yes he does.

LIES!!censored

Nah jk .... Bullseye is out of his league my people. Give him a swift death WW!!!!

Faceman

I've seen him miss twice on panel. Once to Daredevil, and another one to Spiderman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
WW wins this easily.

spetznaz

True, Bullseye NEVER misses a throw. He has perfect accuracy.

The problem is, he may not miss the throw (as in, lining up the target, perfect form in throwing the projectile, absolutely perfect parabolic trajectory, and magnificent terminal projectile movement) .....in that, he will always hit the target.

The ONLY problem is that he DOES miss .....but not because he made an error, but because the opponent is skilled enough (either through natural abilities or skill sets) to actually dodge the perfect throw.

It is like you having a bow and arrow, and being so good that you will always hit bullseye. But then you face me, and say i have super speed, or a highly honed 'radar' sense, or a pre-cognitive 'spider sense.' You will aim at my head, and because of your amazing skill you should always hit my head ....the only problem is that when you release the arrow (and no longer have control over it), I can move away causing the arrow to not hit me.

Against 'normal' people Bullseye can easily compensate for that, meaning that even if you are trying to dodge he will still hit you by compensating for your movement.

But against a certain set of super people (particularly those with either super-speed and enhanced senses like WonderWoman, or those with some form of what can be called pre-cognitive functions like Spiderman and Daredevil), such people will be able to move AFTER Bullseye has already RELEASED/SHOT the projectile, thus moving out of the way of the perfect shot.

Resulting in a miss.

Bullseye dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.