Proof of hell or just a crock of poo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
A research team in Siberia were drilling about 4 or 5 kilometers deep underground and the temperature freakishly rose to about 2000 degrees Farhenheit. Then they began hearing something very strange... They lowered a microphone into the hole and claimed to have recorded an actualy recording of hell itself! Check out the video and post what you think about it. Either way it's bound to freak you out!

8gP29YVUBBQ

I choose "crock of sh*t."

Sorry about not adding a poll, too late now!

DigiMark007
Um, yeah.

Joke thread, yes? If people actually have to deliberate, there's problems.

But lulz otherwise.

wink

Tim Rout
While I don't think I'd utilize the same verbage you have chosen, I too am dubious about the veracity of the recording.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tim Rout
While I don't think I'd utilize the same verbage you have chosen, I too am dubious about the veracity of the recording.

Yes, the veracity of your verbage is clearly vexing to one such as I, not versed in the vociferous vocation of religious debate.

Also, carpet bomb Parliament.

V

Shakyamunison
Anyone who believes that this is real: I have a bridge to sell them. laughing

King Kandy
This has been debunked on snopes.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by King Kandy
This has been debunked on snopes.

Do you have a link?

King Kandy
Yup:

http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.asp

Robtard
It's sad that the religious circles have to go this far to scare people into religion.

They should just make a video of a guy in a classical devil costume and have a Larry King look-a-like interview him. "Oh yeah Larry, I get barrel loads of souls who didn't accept Jesus coming in every second, in fact, I'm 6 months backed-up in my tortures."

leonheartmm
sounds like a bad recording from an overcrowded stadium with a few people shouting but the recording eqipment being too low quality to get the pitch and reverberation right.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by leonheartmm
sounds like a bad recording from an overcrowded stadium with a few people shouting but the recording eqipment being too low quality to get the pitch and reverberation right.

It was most likely dithered down to create that sound.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
It's sad that the religious circles have to go this far to scare people into religion.

They should just make a video of a guy in a classical devil costume and have a Larry King look-a-like interview him. "Oh yeah Larry, I get barrel loads of souls who didn't accept Jesus coming in every second, in fact, I'm 6 months backed-up in my tortures."

laughing

leonheartmm
i wonder sometimes though, how exactly can BELEIVERS who have FAITH in these things happening and hell and satan anyway cud just sit there and make things like that. basically lies. is their faith not enough for them to beleive that they will? sounds more like hypocrisy from people who actually dont beleive in the teachings and run churches etc and use any means necessary to gain power.

Shakyamunison
i wonder sometimes though, how exactly can BELEIVERS who have FAITH in these things happening and hell and satan anyway cud just sit there and make things like that. basically lies. is their faith not enough for them to beleive that they will? sounds more like hypocrisy from people who actually dont beleive in the teachings and run churches etc and use any means necessary to gain power.

Well, a lie is bad, but if they can save a soul from hell, then they will be forgiven.

Rogue Jedi
Hell isn't here on Earth, I believe it's like another dimension, another plane of existence.

Tim Rout
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yes, the veracity of your verbage is clearly vexing to one such as I, not versed in the vociferous vocation of religious debate.

Also, carpet bomb Parliament.

V OUTSTANDING! laughing

Symmetric Chaos

In some cases they do actually believe what they're saying. Others probably rationalize that they are saving people by convincing people.

ushomefree
I would say... "Crock of poo."

Kapton JAC
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
A research team in Siberia were drilling about 4 or 5 kilometers deep underground and the temperature freakishly rose to about 2000 degrees Farhenheit. Then they began hearing something very strange... They lowered a microphone into the hole and claimed to have recorded an actualy recording of hell itself! Check out the video and post what you think about it. Either way it's bound to freak you out!

8gP29YVUBBQ

I choose "crock of sh*t."

Sorry about not adding a poll, too late now!

Kinda freaky, I'm not gonna lie, but still fake. It reminds me of something you would read in a Wal*Mart tabloid. (Which I read on a regular basis for laughs. well, you gotta do something while waiting to check out. smile)

besides, 2000 degrees Farhenheit? would have melted the microphone. no

very true.

Kapton JAC
Listening to it again:

I swear I heard a loud speaker talking about a Fumble and an interception... Does this mean that they play football in hell?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Kapton JAC
Listening to it again:

I swear I heard a loud speaker talking about a Fumble and an interception... Does this mean that they play football in hell?

Just recycled Browns/Ravens games.

Kapton JAC
probably. smile

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Kapton JAC
Kinda freaky, I'm not gonna lie, but still fake. It reminds me of something you would read in a Wal*Mart tabloid. (Which I read on a regular basis for laughs. well, you gotta do something while waiting to check out. smile)

besides, 2000 degrees Farhenheit? would have melted the microphone. no

very true.
Wal-Mart tabloid? What in the world is that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.