White Phoenix vs Binary w. Uni-power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
who wins?

CaptainStoic
So Binary would be 50x more powerful huh.... still not powerful enough.

guy222
WPOTC

geshien
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
So Binary would be 50x more powerful huh.... still not powerful enough.

i was kinda hoping for some feedback.

curious about how someone who managed to open the Shi'ar Stargate, with their powers augmented by fifty, stacks up against the W.P.o.t.C.

Endless Mike
Phoenix pretty easily

LordKaos
Originally posted by geshien
i was kinda hoping for some feedback.

curious about how someone who managed to open the Shi'ar Stargate, with their powers augmented by fifty, stacks up against the W.P.o.t.C.

Phoenix could open Shi'ar stargates with ease before she became White Phoenix, hell Shi'ar ships can open stargates.

geshien
Originally posted by LordKaos
Phoenix could open Shi'ar stargates with ease before she became White Phoenix, hell Shi'ar ships can open stargates.

i know but, Binary does have a significant boost. really, not even close?

CaptainStoic

Not really when you consider that a regular Phoenix can devour an entire star. Even with the Uni Power, Binary would be quite a few levels below the entity known as Phoenix of the White Crown.

Don't get me wrong though, a lesser being would have their junk pushed in far enough to see it come out of their mouths, if hey fought Uni powered Binary.

Maybe you should have put her up against Ion Sodom Yat?

LordKaos

IMO no, don't get me wrong she would be beastly, but I personally really wouldn't give her that much of win with Dark Phoenix let alone White Phoenix.

geshien
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Not really when you consider that a regular Phoenix can devour an entire star. Even with the Uni Power, Binary would be quite a few levels below the entity known as Phoenix of the White Crown.

Don't get me wrong though, a lesser being would have their junk pushed in far enough to see it come out of their mouths, if hey fought Uni powered Binary.

Maybe you should have put her up against Ion Sodom Yat?

well, in that case...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.