PC Superman vs. Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Pre - Crisis (Silver Age) Superman vs. the most powerful version of Mangog

quanchi112
Mangog wins.

guy222
It took Odin to stop Silver Age Mangog

He wrecked Loki and held his own against Thor

SAM FTW

psycho gundam
only odin's power is capable of permanently putting mangog down.

The Great Galen
Yet PC supes did seal away a big bang explosion with his heat vision, destroy a star system effortlessly and was on the brink of destroying the universe had Spectre not stopped him. I still give Mangog the win on the account of Supes weakness towards magic, but I give him a 6/10 victory with each fight being hard fought.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Yet PC supes did seal away a big bang explosion with his heat vision, destroy a star system effortlessly and was on the brink of destroying the universe had Spectre not stopped him. I still give Mangog the win on the account of Supes weakness towards magic, but I give him a 6/10 victory with each fight being hard fought. Magic was a huge weakness to Superman. Mangog would eat him for breakfast.

The Great Galen
Well consideirng PC Supe's speed I don't even see how he will touch him, but yeah like I said Mangog would get the win because of the magic but it would a 7/10 victory.

I could also have it play out like"Supes goes after Mangog 1000 times FTL with solar system wrecking punches" but IMO I still think mangog takes it because and only because of the magic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well consideirng PC Supe's speed I don't even see how he will touch him, but yeah like I said Mangog would get the win because of the magic but it would a 7/10 victory.

I could also have it play out like"Supes goes after Mangog 1000 times FTL with solar system wrecking punches" but IMO I still think mangog takes it because and only because of the magic. Mangog is no slow poke and beat Odin who Supes could never beat.

The Great Galen
Right, because of his skyfather level magic I give him the win...but speed wise he can't touch him. Not to mention I don't think Mangog will go unphased by any of PC Supes haymakers. Mangog 6/10.

horrorwolf
Mangog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.