Guests on KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

botankus
I don't know why, but this just bugs the hell out of me. I'm sure you all have been to the Who's Online page on KMC that shows who is online and what they're doing.

There's an American football forum I browse as a guest during the season, but I do that to get information I may have missed, or links to breaking news on the team.

My question is, why the hell, at 7:47 AM EST now, are there 19 members and 122 Guests on KMC? What could these 122 people possibly be looking for? Could the guests in the GDF be looking for exclusive insight from Whirly or DebbieJo on the latest political shifts in the world? What about riveting insight on the battle of Batman vs. Superman in the Comic Book forum, and whether Batman can stop a Superman fart that blows an asteroid to bits and is rocketing toward the earth?

So all you guests viewing this thread, register and explain what exactly are you trying to accomplish by viewing these forums as a guest. If I had to read and couldn't post anything on here, I think I'd rather die.

~Wålshy~
theres more than one timezone.

botankus
Thanks for the insight. The time mentioned is irrelevant. Check at 47 past the hour, every hour, for 4 years straight and you'll find the same disparity.

Outbound
Depends if stuff shows up on Google etc, like if someone types 'Incredible Hulk' looking for info or pics for the new movie, it'll probably show a KMC link. When the Star Wars Episode 3 trailer first came out there would have been a bunch of lurkers waiting for a link. Images dont show up if you're not logged in but links still work.

jaden101
most of them probably ARE whirly

lord xyz
Could just be a computer viewing, or their keyboard isn't in English, even though they can understand what we're saying.

Lara
sorry you just made my day! laughing out loud paper work is so boreing!!!

WrathfulDwarf
Welcome to the World Wide Web. Where millions of Internet users have too much time in their hands. stick out tongue

StyleTime
Originally posted by jaden101
most of them probably ARE whirly
laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Outbound
Depends if stuff shows up on Google etc, like if someone types 'Incredible Hulk' looking for info or pics for the new movie, it'll probably show a KMC link.

That happens to be exactly how I found KMC . . .

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That happens to be exactly how I found KMC . . .

Me too. I was looking up time dilation.

lord xyz
That happens to be exactly how I found KMC . . . I think that goes for virtually everyone.

jaden101
not for me...GCG recommended it cause i know him from elsewhere

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by lord xyz
I think that goes for virtually everyone. not moi.

leonheartmm
actually, even though the activity level has gone down quite a bit over the years, still, if you google any comic book versus debate or many philosohpical or relegious debate forums, kmc usually comes up either first or in the first page of google. i beleive it still leads in the comic book vs things.

dadudemon
I found this site (*sigh*) by googling starwars related items. I think it had to do with Form VII and Mace Windu.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lord xyz
I think that goes for virtually everyone.

You think everyone here found the site while looking for information about Hulk?

Shakyamunison
You think everyone here found the site while looking for information about Hulk?

laughing out loud We now know what he was looking for.

...and don't ask me who he is. stick out tongue

lord xyz
You think everyone here found the site while looking for information about Hulk? Nah, I was looking for information about Hunks.

Mindship
I meant to type J N X but kept hitting the key to the right.

JacopeX
Great, now it's time to troll everything outside the forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
I meant to type J N X but kept hitting the key to the right.

Don't you just hate that? laughing out loud

Strangelove
Originally posted by dadudemon
I found this site (*sigh*) by googling starwars related items. I think it had to do with Form VII and Mace Windu. laughing what's sad is I know exactly what you're talking about stick out tongue

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Strangelove
laughing what's sad is I know exactly what you're talking about stick out tongue

Ditto

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
I found this site (*sigh*) by googling starwars related items. I think it had to do with Form VII and Mace Windu. So? I was looking for Comic Book Vs. threads. Probably something like Spider Man vs. Wolverine.

no expression

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Bardock42
So? I was looking for Comic Book Vs. threads. Probably something like Spider Man vs. Wolverine.

no expression

You prob'ly were you f'ckin german anime lover.

Yes, I missed you too.

Peach
Originally posted by botankus
I don't know why, but this just bugs the hell out of me. I'm sure you all have been to the Who's Online page on KMC that shows who is online and what they're doing.

There's an American football forum I browse as a guest during the season, but I do that to get information I may have missed, or links to breaking news on the team.

My question is, why the hell, at 7:47 AM EST now, are there 19 members and 122 Guests on KMC? What could these 122 people possibly be looking for? Could the guests in the GDF be looking for exclusive insight from Whirly or DebbieJo on the latest political shifts in the world? What about riveting insight on the battle of Batman vs. Superman in the Comic Book forum, and whether Batman can stop a Superman fart that blows an asteroid to bits and is rocketing toward the earth?

So all you guests viewing this thread, register and explain what exactly are you trying to accomplish by viewing these forums as a guest. If I had to read and couldn't post anything on here, I think I'd rather die.

I think people who browse the forums on invisible come up as being listed as a guest.

Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~

Yes, I missed you too.

It's you!

Phucked Up

Yes, I missed you too.

Holy shit.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Peach
It's you!

Yo sexilicious, change of name huh? still got dem sexah glasses? wink

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Holy shit.

Yo dude, wassup with your forum? still exist?

Been a while guys. Hey, where's Scott Mooseman and Syren and the gang?

Phucked Up

Nah, my forum's been closed for quite some time now.

They are rarely online, the old gang's gone for the most part.

Peach

Heh, yeah, I changed my name and I'm still blind as a bat but too lazy to deal with contacts stick out tongue

~The Wickerman~
Awww sucks to hear the gang's all broken up and stuff sad

Sounds good to hear Lana's still shexing it up though smile

I'm currently cramming for a few final exams in college, bleh.

Bardock42

Yes, I missed you too. American Comics mhm

Dude, where have you been. I missed you.

Cried in my sleep and stuff.

~The Wickerman~
American Comics mhm

Dude, where have you been. I missed you.

Cried in my sleep and stuff.

Awww I'm sorry sad

I feed on your suffering

You know, work, college, butt secks, the works...

Bicnarok
KMC does come quite high when you google certian things, and rightly so, maybe thats why theres so many guests.

Bardock42
Awww I'm sorry sad

I feed on your suffering

You know, work, college, butt secks, the works... Your second line seems to, strangely, contradict your first. Peculiar.

Also, top or bottom?

RocasAtoll
Originally posted by JacopeX
Great, now it's time to troll everything outside the forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And JacopeX goes off-topic like always to whine about how everyone is an *******.

~The Wickerman~
Your second line seems to, strangely, contradict your first. Peculiar.

Also, top or bottom?

I have no idea what you mean... shifty

also, tottom (figure it out)

Grand_Moff_Gav
also, tottom (figure it out)

Versatile! eek!

ragesRemorse
I think most of the guests are CIA agents keeping tabs on Deano, making sure he isn't getting to close to the truth.

botankus
Originally posted by Peach
I think people who browse the forums on invisible come up as being listed as a guest.

That makes a little more sense. I never figured out why people browsed as invisible, either. Is there really that big of a stalker problem on here?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
laughing what's sad is I know exactly what you're talking about stick out tongue

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Ditto

laughing

I missed these posts... No doubt that there are quite a few starwars nerds here who would probably give me a run for my money in starwars trivial pursuit. (I haven't lost a game yet...so that should be a testament to how much faith I put into the members here...)

botankus
Every once in a while, I'll check out the "Who's Online" link
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/online.php?s=
to see what people are viewing. After noticing a trend of guests in a certain thread, I decided to do some counting and found out that there were SIX different guests in the "Which Celebrity has the Best Ass?" thread.

Go ahead and check at any time in the day. Chances are, there are a lot of guests in it. Wow, I didn't know KMC of all places was the venue of choice for anonymous horn-dogs to camp out in.

Ushgarak
I seem to remember our largest guest period was around the release of the latter two Matrix films when, due to whatever circumstances, I think we came in at number 2 on Google for searches about Matrix spoilers or theories or something. That traffic was immense and the Matrix forum itself has a period of posting intensity that I do not think has ever been rivalled.

botankus
Interesting, Ush.

So I take from my findings that a lot of people are Googling celebrities and their buttocks as of late.

Deja~vu

botankus
So Debs, what is the latest on your political debate with Whirly? Or did you guys move on to Batman's capability of stopping Superman's fart?

Deja~vu
Debbiejo has great insights. It must be that fo sho.

botankus
She sure does. She and Jackie Malfoy have fueled many riveting debates over the years.

Deja~vu
So Debs, what is the latest on your political debate with Whirly? Or did you guys move on to Batman's capability of stopping Superman's fart? We got married. eek!

botankus
How'd I miss that?? You're a tough catch. He must have wooed you with his debating tactics.

Deja~vu
He has great potatoes....lol

jaden101
I just checked...Someone's in a thread entitled "Vagina size"

Deja~vu
When I get really, really, really bored I browes OT forums. Interesting sex topics. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.