Goku vs Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Hi,

I usually post in the "Comic Book Vs" threads, but I've noticed that many topics are forbidden there including star wars, matrix etc. The explanation given makes sense because theres already separate boards dedicated to those movies/discussion.

Anyway I've noticed that DBZ is also not allowed in there. So I went into the Superman and also Manga boards to find that "Goku vs Superman" topic is also banned. This makes me wonder where one would discuss such a topic. I've never actually tried posting a DBZ topic, but searches for the topics have showed that they all have been closed (and even in some cases where the moderator would add a comment about how one character would trump the other before closing, signs of bias? ha).

No big deal, just wondering where it would be allowed to discuss something like that.

Thanks

WrathfulDwarf
The Goku vs Superman thread is a strange phenomena.

For some reason when the thread is allowed there is always a derange amount of people fighting, insulting, bashing, and abusive behavior. It is also known to attract suspicious amount of new members from other forums. Because of this strange phenomena, I don't allow the thread to continue. However, this doesn't mean it will be shut down forever. When the proper time comes we'll allow it to be re-open.

You gonna have to be patient...

Schecter
is there some type of sign you're waiting for?

Schecter
im not being a smartass ot anything. just cant get past the notion that if it doesnt work now, it will never work. why wet their appetites and leave any residual hope? may as well just say 'no' imho.

chillmeistergen
Or just say yes, and allow the arguing to remain in one thread.

Schecter
oh and just so you know...goku could flick superman's head off with his pinky in ss3 form.

Placidity
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The Goku vs Superman thread is a strange phenomena.

For some reason when the thread is allowed there is always a derange amount of people fighting, insulting, bashing, and abusive behavior. It is also known to attract suspicious amount of new members from other forums. Because of this strange phenomena, I don't allow the thread to continue. However, this doesn't mean it will be shut down forever. When the proper time comes we'll allow it to be re-open.

You gonna have to be patient...

Roger that.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman fills out his tights better.

Yeah, I am aware of how gay that was.

Schecter
also superman doesnt need to power up to be impervious to damage. goku does. so superman could sneak up and cheapshot goku, though thats not his style.

g7NSkJYdZow

doubt superman would have even felt that stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
Superman also blows up solar systems with sneezes anf flies faster then light... where as Goku does not.

ermm

Schecter
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Superman also blows up solar systems with sneezes anf flies faster then light... where as Goku does not.

ermm

goku can teleport across galaxies and is also powerful enough to accidentally destroy a planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.