Iceman question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-43D
Can iceman freeze solid objects or only the surrounding moisture in the air?

Jury
Should be asked in Q&A or in Iceman thread...

Anyways... I believe he can't. Solid substance can't be transformed into ice I assume... It should always be a liquid moisture which can be frozen into ice form.

My question about Iceman is this...

If Bobby can actually manipulate (tone down) his body molecules and transform it to ice, and can "tone up" them again to go back to normal, can he continuously tone them up until the body molecules move faster which creates heat and transform his body into fire?

PS.: Sorry for using "tone up" and "tone down" terms here. Can't find any words that describe the process.

mon ami gambit

Disappear
iceman's not simply cryokinetic, but also hydrokinetic to a certain extent. he has shown himself capable of directly manipulating the water within another person's body. if he took the time to fine-tune his powers, it's entirely possible he could freeze any liquid within a solid object. bobby has, however, always settled at a comfortable level and has only rarely explored his powers. if we are to assume that his power level is the same as that employed by the iceman in the age of apocalypse, then i don't see why he couldn't flash-freeze an object and not the moisture surrounding it.

also, i don't believe bobby's ability to transform himself into living ice is based solely around kinetic activity. it's a secondary mutation, atomically manipulating his body's various tissues to transform them into frozen hydrogen and oxygen. undoing it is like clicking "back" in a web-browser. he can completely undo the transformation, but he can't turn back into a state he wasn't in before; just like you can't click "back" and return to a website you didn't visit.

superbatman86
Yes he can freeze solid objects.He's frozen steel on multiply occasions to make it brittle.

hunter_blake05
just he can freeze everything. even you..

Nighty101
He can freeze water and people. He can freeze anything really. But he can also turn the water molecules into the air cold and into ice therefor he can sorta generate it, maniupulate it, then use it for whatever he wants. (This is demonstrated in the Ice Skating Scene in was it X3??? the one with Kitty). But he is an Omega Level mutant (I don't get becuz he sux) and apparently very powerful in some unknown way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.