joker with full power of MYXPTLK/ full power parallex/full power swamp thing vs LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
this shud be a nice fight i think. this is the full power of myxptlk above the anti life equation and which beat spectre{in joker's more insane control} and full power parralex who beat the spectre and went to take his place and unleashed swamp thing{as john constantine did} which became a threat even to the presence. how do these anomolous beings fare against LT? {please, no fanboyism}

Nihilist
LT

leonheartmm
are you sure about that?????

Nihilist
Originally posted by leonheartmm
are you sure about that?????

YEAH

quanchi112
Lt easily.

leonheartmm
not to be confrontational, but two people who defeated the spectar and one who damaged and threatened the presence are EASILY defeated by LT?

Astner
The Living Tribunal will smack the Joker like a fly leaving nothing but mascara and blood. He will tear out Parallax from Hal like a child rips up the aliminium foil-wrap of a candy bar, and then of course eat him up. Because of his experience from the Joker he won't touch the Swamp-thing but simply erease him from existance.

leonheartmm
the full powers of myxptlk are beyond the realm of lower dimensional law, which is why he even beat spectre, parallex also beat spectre and was after his power source as well as destroy all of reality, swamp thing represents the green which seems to be seperate even from the presence which is why he cant be ERASED and even became a threat to the presence. isnt all this a little fanboyish, i was expecting a debate. or maybe marvel people dont really read much of dc or its imprints.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1 in a ridiculous stomp.

guy222
good luck with ur thread staying open

celestialdemon
LT wins.

Swamp Thing is awesome, though.

Nihilist
the full powers of myxptlk are beyond the realm of lower dimensional law, which is why he even beat spectre, parallex also beat spectre and was after his power source as well as destroy all of reality, swamp thing represents the green which seems to be seperate even from the presence which is why he cant be ERASED and even became a threat to the presence. isnt all this a little fanboyish, i was expecting a debate. or maybe marvel people dont really read much of dc or its imprints.

you asked for opinions,but when some says LT WINS you start crying saying marvel fanboys know nothing or dont read dc.
if you dont like the answers, dont ask the questions

Astner
Unless it's God, the Living Tribunal can't be defeated.
- Classic Molecule man being the only exception.

TricksterPriest
Swampie was considered equal to The Word.

Astner
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Swampie was considered equal to The Word.
You mean the World?

Utrigita
LT ftw.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Astner
You mean the World?

no he means the word, as in the presence, or the dc aspect of yahweh.

Astner
no he means the word, as in the presence, or the dc aspect of yahweh.
Ah, the Voice.

guy222
The Word is Spectre's 'half' brother

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Nihilist
you asked for opinions,but when some says LT WINS you start crying saying marvel fanboys know nothing or dont read dc.
if you dont like the answers, dont ask the questions

oh god, stop being so insecure, it was just an observation.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by guy222
The Word is Spectre's 'half' brother

what the.............. the word is an aspect of yahweh. spectre is just a fallen angel trying to redeam himself

Astner
That's what I said, one of the seven aspects of the Voice.

Nihilist
oh god, stop being so insecure, it was just an observation. im not insecure,its just an observation.
if you dont side with a dc character your instantly labeled a marvel fanboy.

leonheartmm
not at all. i think i just said that surfer wins against flash and that thotu universe beat spectre. has nothing to do with labelling, i just dont htink people know the feats of the characters i posted since they arent as mainstream as marvel.

Nihilist
not at all. i think i just said that surfer wins against flash and that thotu universe beat spectre. has nothing to do with labelling, i just dont htink people know the feats of the characters i posted since they arent as mainstream as marvel.
my above post was addressed to you,but not aimed at you if you get me?

guy222
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_%28comics%29

He is described as an older "brother" of the Spectre

I read the ST issues

remember don't trust wiki stick out tongue

kevdude
He is considered the Spectres older more powerful brother, it's even stated in ST itself The Word "If my younger sibling was here"

LT win's but it would take awhile, considering even LT is made from the elements

fangirl101
Team one wins rediculously.

They create protege for the win. Or summon black alice and she easily defeats the LT.

King Kandy
Okay, this beggars a couple of questions: How does Black Alive defeat the LT, and how do they control protege?

fangirl101
Originally posted by King Kandy
Okay, this beggars a couple of questions: How does Black Alive defeat the LT, and how do they control protege?
Protege would be a creation of thiers. No need to summon the real one. And The LT is a mystich entity. black Alice would simply depower him. But as it stands, the full power of Mxy is enough to get some wins on it's own.

King Kandy
Who says LT is a mystical entity?

guy222
They are not creating Protege. What the hell is Black Alice goin to do to the Living Tribunal

LT wins

fangirl101
Who says LT is a mystical entity?
How do you think he was discovered and why? He certainly is a mystical entity.

King Kandy
He wasn't discovered. He showed up on his own. Prove he is a mystical entity.

fangirl101
He wasn't discovered. He showed up on his own. Prove he is a mystical entity.

No. you prove that he's not. I said he is a mystical entity and he is.

King Kandy
I don't have to prove a negative. You made the claim. Back it up.

quanchi112
not to be confrontational, but two people who defeated the spectar and one who damaged and threatened the presence are EASILY defeated by LT? Lt is way above the Spectre.

quanchi112
the full powers of myxptlk are beyond the realm of lower dimensional law, which is why he even beat spectre, parallex also beat spectre and was after his power source as well as destroy all of reality, swamp thing represents the green which seems to be seperate even from the presence which is why he cant be ERASED and even became a threat to the presence. isnt all this a little fanboyish, i was expecting a debate. or maybe marvel people dont really read much of dc or its imprints. Spectre is overrated on here imo. Parallax it seems was more powerful than the Spectre as well although a few were much to stubborn to admit it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
im not insecure,its just an observation.
if you dont side with a dc character your instantly labeled a marvel fanboy. Agreed.

Ouallada
Originally posted by fangirl101
No. you prove that he's not. I said he is a mystical entity and he is.

Prove that a pink three-headed crossbreed between an elephant and a dragonfly doesn't exist.

Erik-Lensherr
Pretty much only one person from team 1 is debatable whether or not it's above LT. The other 2 could take and beat him solo.

Astner
Swampthing with full control over the 5 Elements will die so hard ...
It actually reminds me of the Infinity gems, only they are used to manipulate most aspects of reality.

Joker with Mxyztplk's power is shit in comparison to the Living Tribunal. Mxyzptlk got babyshakes by Spectre in DOV, the same Spectre that got his ass handed to him by Cap. Marvel.

And Parallax? Hahaha! What is he even doing here?

Bentley
Honestly, those guys beat the Spectre only because of the situation, in a good showing with a good host he would stomp them all. I cannot prove that the Living Tribunal is stronger than them because I have never seen him face anyone of the sort, but if we take his caliber over the Infinity Guantlet as it has been stated, he wins.

Also, the LT is cosmic, not mystical.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ouallada
Prove that a pink three-headed crossbreed between an elephant and a dragonfly doesn't exist. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Swampthing with full control over the 5 Elements will die so hard ...
It actually reminds me of the Infinity gems, only they are used to manipulate most aspects of reality.

Joker with Mxyztplk's power is shit in comparison to the Living Tribunal. Mxyzptlk got babyshakes by Spectre in DOV, the same Spectre that got his ass handed to him by Cap. Marvel.

And Parallax? Hahaha! What is he even doing here? Mxy is a joke compared to Lt. yes the spectre from dov took out mxy easily and that spectre wasnt in his top form. Mxy was also oneshotted by Gog in kingdom.

ST will die soon and hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Pretty much only one person from team 1 is debatable whether or not it's above LT. The other 2 could take and beat him solo. This is only your opinion. Scans then to prove your point?

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
They are not creating Protege. What the hell is Black Alice goin to do to the Living Tribunal

LT wins Agreed.

I have never heard such a thing. They create inferior beings and somehow act like that is going to get them the win. laughing out loud

leonheartmm
so LT is stronger than the presence now is he?!

Astner
so LT is stronger than the presence now is he?!
Because this team could easiley overpower the Presence, right?

Dark-Jaxx
so LT is stronger than the presence now is he?! Yes.

GN.
Do you mean the GEB with the swamp thing?

leonheartmm
Because this team could easiley overpower the Presence, right?

not easily and not over power. but swamp thing alone was a threat to the presence when his powers were unleashed. a major threat.

and lmao at dark-jaxx.

Dark-Jaxx
LT governs over more than Presence. You are wrong.

GN.
Swamp thing was never a treath to the presence? You sure you dont mean the Great Evil Beast?

GGS
LT only governs one universe i thought though lol

unless things have changed.

Dark-Jaxx
He governs Omniverse fooz!

King Kandy
not easily and not over power. but swamp thing alone was a threat to the presence when his powers were unleashed. a major threat.

and lmao at dark-jaxx.
Since when was Swamp Thing a threat to the Presence? Prove it. I bet you can't.

Dark-Jaxx
Silly rabbit, proof is for kids! big grin

moonknight11
I'm gonna say Living Tribunal wins. He is second only to the One Above All.

quanchi112
Since when was Swamp Thing a threat to the Presence? Prove it. I bet you can't. I await these scans as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by GGS
LT only governs one universe i thought though lol

unless things have changed. Are you serious? Since when did he just govern one universe? When?

quanchi112
Because this team could easiley overpower the Presence, right? Exactly.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
LT governs over more than Presence. You are wrong.

lmao, then just SAY IT. dont hesitate, SAY IT! LT is greater than the presence. laughing

leonheartmm
dont have the scans on me of this particular occasion, it was contantine from what i can tell you who magically pulled out the swamp thing's full potential and it then became a threat to the presence.

GN.
dont have the scans on me of this particular occasion, it was contantine from what i can tell you who magically pulled out the swamp thing's full potential and it then became a threat to the presence.

You magically made up that lies to right?

leonheartmm
^lol, no. it happened. unfortunately, i do not have all scans of all things handy at any given moment dumass. and if you havent forgotten, i gave scans of everything i claimed in the previous threads where you and others asked of me.

quanchi112
dont have the scans on me of this particular occasion, it was contantine from what i can tell you who magically pulled out the swamp thing's full potential and it then became a threat to the presence. You seem to twist things all up. I await the scans otherwise drop it.

leonheartmm
^lol, that is your twisted interpretation. all i posted was on panel statemetn or backed statements with the scans to back em up. doesnt get any more ocnvincing than that. and unlike some people,i have a life and dont just obsess with keeping the scans of every friggin copic character at my disposal to post at moment's notice unlike some. i just happened to have vertigo torrents lying around which is why i even posted the old ones. not satisfied with that? go pleasure yourself and stop taking it out on me, i wont "drop it" just cause a little fan tells me to.

quanchi112
^lol, that is your twisted interpretation. all i posted was on panel statemetn or backed statements with the scans to back em up. doesnt get any more ocnvincing than that. and unlike some people,i have a life and dont just obsess with keeping the scans of every friggin copic character at my disposal to post at moment's notice unlike some. i just happened to have vertigo torrents lying around which is why i even posted the old ones. not satisfied with that? go pleasure yourself and stop taking it out on me, i wont "drop it" just cause a little fan tells me to. Well unlike you I BACK up my claims. If someone asks for a scan they get it. Not just random misinterpreted claim after random misinterpreted claim.

Air Legend owned you in that other thread with scans as well.

guy222
Ok all relax

Another thread get closed because of different opinions

leonheartmm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well unlike you I BACK up my claims. If someone asks for a scan they get it. Not just random misinterpreted claim after random misinterpreted claim.

Air Legend owned you in that other thread with scans as well.

LMAO!!!!!!!!! omg. go and RE read the last posts on that thread before it got all. i countered every point of air legend's with SCANS for every single one and proved just how much he was lying and also provided him scans exactly for what he was demanding and claimed didnt exist. ur probably just came out of there before the thread got closed. air legend was utterly owned{not to try and start anything with air legend again, that isnt my desire, but i was simply clearing away your misconceptions}

Galan007
and full power parralex who beat the spectre

unleashed swamp thing which became a threat even to the presence. Both of those statements are incorrect.
no he means the word, as in the presence, or the dc aspect of yahweh. The Word and the Presence are not the same being.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Galan007
Both of those statements are incorrect.
The Word and the Presence are not the same being.

the word is an aspect of the presence.

Galan007
the word is an aspect of the presence. Correct.

But the above statement of yours I quoted, made it sound as though you thought they were the same being.

leonheartmm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=484697&pagenumber=7

heres the link for quanchi. READ it before claiming that so and so OWNED me. or better yet, read lucifer for a change.

Erik-Lensherr
You're actually taking Quanchi's "He owned you !11" statements seriously ? And you're here from .. 2004 ?

Bentley
Lucifer ain't cannon.

GN.
^lol, no. it happened. unfortunately, i do not have all scans of all things handy at any given moment dumass. and if you havent forgotten, i gave scans of everything i claimed in the previous threads where you and others asked of me.

Since there are no scans from it. Only GEB in the swamp thing comics drawed The Presence.

Pyron_Knight
Don't mind Erik. He's a joke.
Anyone tho thinks Parallax vs. Living Tribunal is "debatable" is a giant DC fanboy which we need only look at his previous posts to confirm.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Bentley
Lucifer ain't cannon.

what the frig???? confused

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Anyone tho thinks Parallax vs. Living Tribunal is "debatable" is a giant DC fanboy which we need only look at his previous posts to confirm.

"al pacino style"

IM A JOKE?! YOUR A JOKE! THIS WHOLE THREAD'S A JOKE!!!!!

King Kandy
I await proof of some sort. I trust Galan 1,000,000 times more then I trust you.

Galan007
bashful

guy222
U da man, Galan

quanchi112
LMAO!!!!!!!!! omg. go and RE read the last posts on that thread before it got all. i countered every point of air legend's with SCANS for every single one and proved just how much he was lying and also provided him scans exactly for what he was demanding and claimed didnt exist. ur probably just came out of there before the thread got closed. air legend was utterly owned{not to try and start anything with air legend again, that isnt my desire, but i was simply clearing away your misconceptions} Galan just corrected you again. Your twisting context left and right.

I think air legend was correct while you were slanting what happened.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Anyone tho thinks Parallax vs. Living Tribunal is "debatable" is a giant DC fanboy which we need only look at his previous posts to confirm. Agreed.

leonheartmm
Galan just corrected you again. Your twisting context left and right.

I think air legend was correct while you were slanting what happened.

wow, in the face of direct quote from scans and then the scans posted for evidence, and you say "I" twist wordss. air legend's claims were directly addressed and proven to be lies and twisting of facts {again by direct scans}. or maybe i shud stop taking you seriously after you deny evidence, quotes and direct scans or even a logical argument to deny on panel evidence. : smile

quanchi112
wow, in the face of direct quote from scans and then the scans posted for evidence, and you say "I" twist wordss. air legend's claims were directly addressed and proven to be lies and twisting of facts {again by direct scans}. or maybe i shud stop taking you seriously after you deny evidence, quotes and direct scans or even a logical argument to deny on panel evidence. : smile Post a scan proving this. I await proof in this thread. Imo in the other thread you were way off.

leonheartmm
^not really, i was dead on and the scans proved it. so cant claim that i dont provide scans as i provided every 1 {as they were AVAILABLE}, unfortunately, as i said , im not a walking scanner and dont have evey friggin feat by evry friggin character on scans, please, i have a life. if i have it, i will post it, if i dont, i wont.

Astner
Concession accepted

King Kandy
^not really, i was dead on and the scans proved it. so cant claim that i dont provide scans as i provided every 1 {as they were AVAILABLE}, unfortunately, as i said , im not a walking scanner and dont have evey friggin feat by evry friggin character on scans, please, i have a life. if i have it, i will post it, if i dont, i wont.
Don't make claims if you refuse to back them up.

leonheartmm
^which claims would those be, the ones in the old thread that i DID in every possible way or the ones in this thread for which i dont have a SCAN for. so wait, you guys have scans ready for EVERY CHARACTER that ever comment on or post about?!?!?!?!

quanchi112
^not really, i was dead on and the scans proved it. so cant claim that i dont provide scans as i provided every 1 {as they were AVAILABLE}, unfortunately, as i said , im not a walking scanner and dont have evey friggin feat by evry friggin character on scans, please, i have a life. if i have it, i will post it, if i dont, i wont. Concession accepted.

Air Legend
Who else but leotard would make such an idiotic thread?

You can add Lucifer and the entire 5th dimension and LT would still win in a stomp.

Bentley
Vertigo is non-canon to the Spectre of the DC universe.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Air Legend

You can add Lucifer and the entire 5th dimension and LT would still win in a stomp.

bitterness?

leonheartmm
Vertigo is non-canon to the Spectre of the DC universe.

not all of vertigo, just a few like preacher etc. lucifer is cannon{not 100% but still, it isnt a completely different reality}.

King Kandy
^which claims would those be, the ones in the old thread that i DID in every possible way or the ones in this thread for which i dont have a SCAN for. so wait, you guys have scans ready for EVERY CHARACTER that ever comment on or post about?!?!?!?!
You made a statement that Swamp Thing was a threat to the Presence and have since dodged all requests for evidence. Why should we trust your claim? What reason have you provided?

Bentley
not all of vertigo, just a few like preacher etc. lucifer is cannon{not 100% but still, it isnt a completely different reality}.

I assume then that Michael has been shown dead and replaced by Elaine in the pages of the Spectre.

quanchi112

You can add Lucifer and the entire 5th dimension and LT would still win in a stomp. Agreed.

quanchi112
You made a statement that Swamp Thing was a threat to the Presence and have since dodged all requests for evidence. Why should we trust your claim? What reason have you provided? People who cant produce one shred of proof should just admit defeat.

psycho gundam
wow leon, looks like your thread backfired.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wow leon, looks like your thread backfired. laughing out loud

leonheartmm
You made a statement that Swamp Thing was a threat to the Presence and have since dodged all requests for evidence. Why should we trust your claim? What reason have you provided?

i am NOT DODGING! i never claimed to have scans of the said event. and its unreasonable to assume that every1 has scans of everything that they recall. for god;s sake. im telling you it happened, if you dont wanna beleive me, thats fine, when i had scans i gave them, when i dont , i dont claim that im gonna post scans. jeez.

as for quanchi, you shudnt hold the disgrace of past defeats so close to your heart, burning in loathing isnt good.

quanchi112
i am NOT DODGING! i never claimed to have scans of the said event. and its unreasonable to assume that every1 has scans of everything that they recall. for god;s sake. im telling you it happened, if you dont wanna beleive me, thats fine, when i had scans i gave them, when i dont , i dont claim that im gonna post scans. jeez.

as for quanchi, you shudnt hold the disgrace of past defeats so close to your heart, burning in loathing isnt good. Dont make claims you cant prove.

That is all.

You constantly misinterpret comics imo.

leonheartmm
Dont make claims you cant prove.

That is all.

You constantly misinterpret comics imo.

aww, thats alright, your day will come.

King Kandy
You have been wrong about so many things. I don't even bother to argue with you if you don't post evidence to make it worth it first.

You know what I would be doing in this situation if I were you? Finding the scan instead of running about trying to defend your intellectual cowardice.

quanchi112
aww, thats alright, your day will come. This means what?

leonheartmm
You have been wrong about so many things. I don't even bother to argue with you if you don't post evidence to make it worth it first.

You know what I would be doing in this situation if I were you? Finding the scan instead of running about trying to defend your intellectual cowardice.

what things have i been proven wrong on, enlighten me! i gave scans in the lucifer threads cause i had jpegs from torrents. i dont sit around and scan images{i dont even have a scanner} from obscure old comics that wont even be around much. i just say it like i saw it. now why dont you stop being such a snobbish turd and stop resorting to personal insults and false claims about me.

it really is sad though, the best you can do is say "your lying" not even, that you misinterpreted or didnt read so and so and forgot the context, it s just, provide scans or your lying simply because my own ignorance about so and so company or so and so characters is so great for me not to have heard of the feat. infact, y do u comment if you dont even know the characters on both sides?

Air Legend
bitterness?

Concession accepted

what things have i been proven wrong on, enlighten me! i gave scans in the lucifer threads cause i had jpegs from torrents. i dont sit around and scan images{i dont even have a scanner} from obscure old comics that wont even be around much. i just say it like i saw it. now why dont you stop being such a snobbish turd and stop resorting to personal insults and false claims about me.

it really is sad though, the best you can do is say "your lying" not even, that you misinterpreted or didnt read so and so and forgot the context, it s just, provide scans or your lying simply because my own ignorance about so and so company or so and so characters is so great for me not to have heard of the feat. infact, y do u comment if you dont even know the characters on both sides?

Concession accepted.

leonheartmm
^the empire strikes back. stick out tongue

Mr Master
Funny thread.

I particularly enjoyed,

'they create their own Protege to defeat the LT'

laughing

carnage52
hang on no ones taking into account that lt may be beyond uber but he lacks one thing that the joker has IMAGINATION lt is fairly predictable but joker with his unpredictable and violent nature coupled with this beyond multiversal power is quite frightining really.

Erik-Lensherr
Funny thread.

I particularly enjoyed,

llagrok
It depends on what the TOAA wants.

GN.
Originally posted by llagrok

Isent LT his power always the same unlike the Spectre who needs the precense.

Mr Master

I heard ... 'Any one of them could solo the LT' ... durlaugh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
Funny thread.

I particularly enjoyed,

'they create their own Protege to defeat the LT'

laughing laughing out loud

leonheartmm

epic phail.

Bentley

If TOAA wants it Spider-man beats Firelord erm

fangirl101
People also forgeth there are levels of power beyond the LT. The heart of the U is beyond the LT and it was Not God's power. According to some, the classic Molecule Man and the Classic Beyonder were both beyond the LT and neither of them were God or the one above all either. So it's totally with in reason to understand that the LT can be defeated. Scathan the approver Beat someone who Had the LT's power. So Scathan would also be more powerful than the LT as well.

Bentley
THOTI is the power of god, it says so in bios and on panel.

People who have defeated the LT are so up there in the food chain that none of the guys fighting here stands a chance.

fangirl101
THOTI is the power of god, it says so in bios and on panel.

People who have defeated the LT are so up there in the food chain that none of the guys fighting here stands a chance.

NO. The Bio nor the Panel say that Thanos had the Power of god nor of the One above all.

Also, Swamp thing was so powerful that he threatened the Presence. Mr. Mxy's powers have beaten the spectre fully powered a couple of times. the only other time the spectre fully powered has been beaten is by the arc angel who actually is the power of God.

celestialdemon
If the Presence is omnipotent, how can Swamp Thing threaten him?

Bentley
NO. The Bio nor the Panel say that Thanos had the Power of god nor of the One above all.

Also, Swamp thing was so powerful that he threatened the Presence. Mr. Mxy's powers have beaten the spectre fully powered a couple of times. the only other time the spectre fully powered has been beaten is by the arc angel who actually is the power of God.

Myx also jobs a lot, the Spectre.

fangirl101
Originally posted by celestialdemon
If the Presence is omnipotent, how can Swamp Thing threaten him?

The same way the LT is Omnipotent and get bitched by Thanos with a less than eternal power source.

celestialdemon
The same way the LT is Omnipotent and get bitched by Thanos with a less than eternal power source.

The LT isn't the supreme being in Marvel. The Presence is supposed to be.

quanchi112

Also, Swamp thing was so powerful that he threatened the Presence. Mr. Mxy's powers have beaten the spectre fully powered a couple of times. the only other time the spectre fully powered has been beaten is by the arc angel who actually is the power of God. A scan said he was god and the writer himself. You dont need any more proof than that.

Swamp thing threatening the presence makes me think the presence isnt all that.

quanchi112
The LT isn't the supreme being in Marvel. The Presence is supposed to be. Exactly. The presence doesnt seem all that supreme.

Erik-Lensherr
The One Above All apparently couldn't fix the flaw and used Thanos to destroy and recreate the Universe. Doesn't seem that Omnipotent to me.

Astner
Erik, you shouldn't put words in people's mouths. Speak for yourself, with a good argument the majority will be convinced. :/

leonheartmm
basic argument NO1 in comics is truly SUPREME, otherwise they wud never APPEAR in a comic as sumthing that cant ever falter doesnt make for any real story as the outcome is clear from the beginning. thoi wasnt supreme as thanos lacked omniscience and missed death and warlock. he also wasnt able to touch anything outside the multiverse. people try to make the argument thotu=god{no evidence or real source for who TOAA is} = the writers{again huge leap of logic} hence thanos is superior to any1. but that isnt true, really, NO1 "inside" comics can ever become tha writer or their pen , its ridiculous. they will always remain ink on paper even if the writers write a billion times. "thanos became as pwoerful as the writer", its a nonsensical statement. on the other hand, the presence {who isnt truly omnipotent either seeing as the writers are superior} is still the stronest force in all the dc.vertigo megaverse. and it encompases practically everything, having nothing alien to it or fully outside its grasp. on the other hand, marvel LACKS such a being INSIDE comics, which has control over the entire multiverse and the void and dimensions outside the multiverse like the beyond realm etc. there was a theory in marvel a while back of toaa{a supposed unseen supreme being in marvel} creating two things, the realm of the beyonders where the beyonder race lived and the infinity being. the infinity being was alone and due to loneliness commited suicide and gave birth to the marvel multiverse and everything in it. and it went on. this actually made more sence than the current explanations which are varied and conttradictory. some claiming that toaa is the writer{eternity bunny/alien entity explanation} while others claiming partial resources like THOTU. yet others claiming a connection with the phoenix and the mkraan crystal and the white hot room, and yet others claiming infinity himself to be the sum total of creation{e.g. genis/entropy/abraxas} with LT guarding the multivers but nuthing else, and yet others referring to such OMNIVERSAL THREATS{marvel terminology not mine} like tha chaos wave of the scarlett witch which turns the whole heirarchy on its heels in a similar way to jammie bradock etc. then we have the infinites, whose WORKER'S hands were greater than eternity itself. ofcourse the ultimate nullifier comes into play{after all, where the HELL does a simple alien artifact get multiverse destroying powers} as does the dimensional fortress and the infinity gems, etc etc etc etc. the whole heirarchy is screwed up and even in the same darn comic or writer you have a million inconcistancies and contradictions {mostly due to the writers forgetting the actual meaning of terms and being ovberly poetic and exxagerating} with each fanboy picking the one he likes, unfairly interpreting it, and leaving out the wrest.

Bentley
The One Above All apparently couldn't fix the flaw and used Thanos to destroy and recreate the Universe. Doesn't seem that Omnipotent to me.

That is like saying that God doesn't exist because there is evil and if God was omnipotent there wouldn't be evil. If there is a flaw and the OAA wanted to solve it by using Thanos, it seems to me that worked out pretty well in the end. Because thats exactly what happened, no breach in omnipotence.

llagrok
Yeah, screw paragraphs....

Astner
basic argument NO1 in comics is truly SUPREME, otherwise they wud never APPEAR in a comic as sumthing that cant ever falter doesnt make for any real story as the outcome is clear from the beginning. thoi wasnt supreme as thanos lacked omniscience and missed death and warlock.
Thanos actually knew everything (as he was everything in omnireality, even Adam and Death.) It was just somehow interrupted before reaching his mind. I'd say that he subconsciously did that to himself, if a omnipotent being wants a subconsciousness--who are we to say that it's impossible?

Give me four nukes, one that can whipe out a city, andother that can whipe out a country, one that can whipe out a continent and one that can render the earth.
Just because I hate Chicago (an example) doesn'y necessarely mean I'll use the one that can destroy the most to get rid of it.
Same for Thanos, he had never been outside the Multiverse, there was no need for him to destroy more than the Multiverse. He did destroy the main bubble along with the most powerful protectors. Nothing stood in his way anymore.

To be as powerful as the writer isn't a litteral term. It simply means that the writer is making the character able to do whatever he wants. Basically the writer isn't restricting him to not being able to breathe in space (where there isn't any oxygen) or that he has to put major effort into defeating another being. The writter basically buffs him up with all the power he can.

kevdude
Erik, you shouldn't put words in people's mouths. Speak for yourself, with a good argument the majority will be convinced. :/

Its ok to say something like that against dc but not ok to make the same statements against marvel? confused

Astner
Originally posted by kevdude
Its ok to say something like that against dc but not ok to make the same statements against marvel? confused
Neither is OK.

quanchi112
The One Above All apparently couldn't fix the flaw and used Thanos to destroy and recreate the Universe. Doesn't seem that Omnipotent to me. (lensherr style) Dc character wins(lensherr style)

quanchi112
Erik, you shouldn't put words in people's mouths. Speak for yourself, with a good argument the majority will be convinced. :/ He puts people on ignore and then tries to mock them anyways.

fangirl101
He puts people on ignore and then tries to mock them anyways. I find his Mocking to be nearly perfectly accurate. The only thing he forgot to put in there is that Thanos beats The presence, Lucifer, and The Spectre with one hand tied behind his back and the other in the IG glove.

quanchi112
I find his mocking of your o be nearly perfectly accurate. The only thing he forgot to put in there is Thanos beats The presence, Lucifer, and The Spectre with one hand tied behind his back and the other in the IG glove. I ask him questions about comic book related points but he wont answer them. Then I get put on ignore and then after this he still tries to mock me. Thats against the rules.

Thanos with the heart has better feats than everyone you just named and he was supreme.

fangirl101
I ask him questions about comic book related points but he wont answer them. Then I get put on ignore and then after this he still tries to mock me. Thats against the rules.

Thanos with the heart has better feats than everyone you just named and he was supreme.

Mxy wiped away multiple DC realities and then Put them back Together again. He beat The Spectre more than Once. And had to be stopped by the presence. He even stood up to the power of EVERYTHING and somehow managed to bind it. I'd say he was pretty much on par with anything that Thanos did. You can only wipe away everything and recreate it so many times. Parallax did it. The Anti-monitor Did it. Hell, Alexander Luthor created a multiverse out of nothing and then fused them into one. So um, exactly what did Thanos do that was so far greater than anyone else?

quanchi112
Mxy wiped away multiple DC realities and then Put them back Together again. He beat The Spectre more than Once. And had to be stopped by the presence. He even stood up to the power of EVERYTHING and somehow managed to bind it. I'd say he was pretty much on par with anything that Thanos did. You can only wipe away everything and recreate it so many times. Parallax did it. The Anti-monitor Did it. Hell, Alexander Luthor created a multiverse out of nothing and then fused them into one. So um, exactly what did Thanos do that was so far greater than anyone else? Did he ever defeat the Spectre directly. Or are you talking about the cage incident?

Thanos took everything Lt and everyone threw at him and easily absorbed them as though they were nothing. He didnt have to go from universe to universe destroying them. He also was never oneshotted and never defeated the Spectre straight up.

Thanos(heart)>>Lt>Spectre>Mxy.

fangirl101
Did he ever defeat the Spectre directly. Or are you talking about the cage incident?

Thanos took everything Lt and everyone threw at him and easily absorbed them as though they were nothing. He didnt have to go from universe to universe destroying them. He also was never oneshotted and never defeated the Spectre straight up.

Thanos(heart)>>Lt>Spectre>Mxy.

Um yes he did. He beat the spectre with Earth. Your equations shows your REDICULOUS bias that you have. You pretty much put the two marvel characters above the two DC characters when Either has the feats to squarely put the other soundly as being greater than.

quanchi112
Um yes he did. He beat the spectre with Earth. Your equations shows your REDICULOUS bias that you have. You pretty much put the two marvel characters above the two DC characters when Either has the feats to squarely put the other soundly as being greater than. The point is Lt could never ever defeat Thanos. He doesnt have any low showings while Mxy has embarrassing ones to say the least.

Put up the scan of Mxy defeating him.

celestialdemon
You never answered my question fangirl? Is Mxy more powerful than Michael?

fangirl101
The point is Lt could never ever defeat Thanos. He doesnt have any low showings while Mxy has embarrassing ones to say the least.

Put up the scan of Mxy defeating him.

Wait, you mean when Mxy was defeated by a character that is MAGIC proof? And on top of that Amped by a being who is as old and powerful as the universe? Anyway. Yes the LT has been defeated. He was bitched by protoge. He was bitched by Reed Richards. Thanos was embarrassed by The One Above all. Clearly he wasn't all that you say he was.

fangirl101
You never answered my question fangirl? Is Mxy more powerful than Michael?

There is No being in Comics more powerful than Micheal But The Presence and The One above all. Lucy is the only being in comics equal to him. Since Micheal is technically a part of God, I can't see where you are heading.

quanchi112
Wait, you mean when Mxy was defeated by a character that is MAGIC proof? And on top of that Amped by a being who is as old and powerful as the universe? Anyway. Yes the LT has been defeated. He was bitched by protoge. He was bitched by Reed Richards. Thanos was embarrassed by The One Above all. Clearly he wasn't all that you say he was. When did the Protege do a thing to Lt? When? You havent read any of these stories at all. Thanos can do whatever he wants to Mxy. Thanos is supreme while Mxy can be depowered by Annataz,oneshotted by Gog,outright beaten by Spectre.

Thanos fixed the flaw and no one on panel could beat him. Fact.

Galan007
Did he ever defeat the Spectre directly. Or are you talking about the cage incident? http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej20.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej21.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_ej22.jpg

One could also post the numerous instances of Mxy beating Spectre in WF - but for arguments sake, the above scans should suffice. smile

outright beaten by Spectre. Never happened. smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>