Venom, Wolverine, Sabretooth vs Omega Red, Green Goblin, Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Venom, Wolverine, Sabretooth vs Omega Red, Green Goblin, Beast

Standard Battle.

In the open.

Goblin has Glider and standard Equipment/Weapons.

Bouboumaster
Team 1 ownz

Juk3n
hmm a little one sided isnt it?

Venom keeps Goblin busy above ground..until he lays his hands on him and wtfpwns him - Spider-man > Goblin, so Venom > Goblin. (3 mins max ) Brain sandwich Table 4

Omega and Logan Lock-up..until.....

Vic takes Macoy apart, im tempted to use the term Limb by limb, but i know u put beast in there cos he's got a few Ton strength going for him, his agility is damn good aswell, but in terms of technique and fighting ability..not to mention Sabre's HF + "Hard hard bones"!

Macoy gets cheesed..it's like creamed , just takes a little longer.

(15 mins of brutal clawing and tearing)

Becomes Team 1 vs Omega Reds carbonadium armor which is ALMOST as durable as Addy..

none the less the three of them Postm - Otsmp - Tpsmo..

Rhymes with Chomp!

;-) - 2 cents -

guy222
team one

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Juk3n
hmm a little one sided isnt it?

Venom keeps Goblin busy above ground..until he lays his hands on him and wtfpwns him - Spider-man > Goblin, so Venom > Goblin. (3 mins max ) Brain sandwich Table 4

Omega and Logan Lock-up..until.....

Vic takes Macoy apart, im tempted to use the term Limb by limb, but i know u put beast in there cos he's got a few Ton strength going for him, his agility is damn good aswell, but in terms of technique and fighting ability..not to mention Sabre's HF + "Hard hard bones"!

Macoy gets cheesed..it's like creamed , just takes a little longer.

(15 mins of brutal clawing and tearing)

Becomes Team 1 vs Omega Reds carbonadium armor which is ALMOST as durable as Addy..

none the less the three of them Postm - Otsmp - Tpsmo..

Rhymes with Chomp!

;-) - 2 cents -

I love this guy!

Placidity
I think you guys are underestimating Omega Red. Also, it might be abit unfair, but if Goblin plays it smart with his glider, anyone would have a hard time getting him.

lordmohahat
team one takes it i think. cos venom will beat gobbo cos spidey always beats him when he is holding back and venom isn't going to hold back. sabre teeth will "cheese" beast.and logan can stalemate almost any street level person so omega gets held up then "cheesed" by all three of them

Placidity
Ok let me offer another view...

Venom will take Goblin, but as I mentioned, this battle takes place in the open battlefield, much to Venom's disadvatange (he cant swing around), and he will have a very hard time reaching Goblin, while Goblin can bombard them with bombs/machine gun fire.

Omega Red will tango with Sabretooth and will probably beat him if given enough time, and can rush to aid Beast.

Wolverine will take on Beast and will probably eventually beat him.

All the while, no one can really reach Goblin unless he's stupid and flies low enough so Venom can web him. Goblin can also help out any team mate he wants, just a missle away...

The way I see it is that while Team 1 is all top-notch, Omega Red will beat any of them 1v1, this advantage is diminished because Beast is the weakest link there. But then Goblin makes up for it because he has the air advantage and no one can reach him if he plays it smart.

Not as clear cut battle me thinks...

Juk3n
Originally posted by Placidity
Ok let me offer another view...

Venom will take Goblin, but as I mentioned, this battle takes place in the open battlefield, much to Venom's disadvatange (he cant swing around), and he will have a very hard time reaching Goblin, while Goblin can bombard them with bombs/machine gun fire.

Omega Red will tango with Sabretooth and will probably beat him if given enough time, and can rush to aid Beast.

Wolverine will take on Beast and will probably eventually beat him.

All the while, no one can really reach Goblin unless he's stupid and flies low enough so Venom can web him. Goblin can also help out any team mate he wants, just a missle away...

The way I see it is that while Team 1 is all top-notch, Omega Red will beat any of them 1v1, this advantage is diminished because Beast is the weakest link there. But then Goblin makes up for it because he has the air advantage and no one can reach him if he plays it smart.

Not as clear cut battle me thinks...

So what you're saying is that..Goblin can beat ANY non flying street leveler? Because he IS facing pretty much the crem de la crem of street levelers here, And if you ARE saying that he will pwn any non-flying street leveler, then isnt it a complete null and void ..even maybe a little SPITEful thread?

Sorta like..Namor vs Sandman.... In the ocean?

Placidity
I guess it'd be like a stalemate if Omega and Beast get taken out but only Goblin survives. Cause Goblin wont be able to take out Wolverine or Sabertooth for any significant amount of time by himself, and Venom is too agile for him.

Just read the original post, Goblin gets standard equipment, glider, weapons - which is the norm, make of it what you will.

If you think Goblin can beat all of them, then thats your choice ^^

They are all metahumans btw, not "streetlevelers".

Metalmanx
Man. No love for Beast at all. sad

You know, Beast CAN hold his own against Sabes. He's done it before. Hell, he had the upper hand for most of the fight, too.

Just saying.

guy222
http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/438201_Wolverine_170-09.JPG http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/438202_Wolverine_170-10.JPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.