not a noob lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MovieRose0101
What's up guys? Came across this site and thought I'd drop in. It seems pretty comfortable here so I think I'll stick around for a while. The people seem pretty nice too. I'm a new programmer and I'm a creative director for a small gaming company at the moment, developing in game content. If you need any work done I'll be around so just let me know and if it's in my area of expertise I'll see what I can do. Just so you know.

Your friend,
Shawna

Darth Demise
hello noob, lol jk
welcome to the site and enjoy your stay

Yoshi Paradise
Have fun at KMC Forums. thumb up

Just make sure to keep the spam and insults to a minimum.

ScarletSpeed
Welcome to the land of confusion.

hope you enjoy your stay heresmile

BruceSkywalker
Welcome to my house. Don't break anything

Storm
Originally posted by MovieRose0101
What's up guys? Came across this site and thought I'd drop in. It seems pretty comfortable here so I think I'll stick around for a while. The people seem pretty nice too. I'm a new programmer and I'm a creative director for a small gaming company at the moment, developing in game content. If you need any work done I'll be around so just let me know and if it's in my area of expertise I'll see what I can do. Just so you know.

Your friend,
Shawna
Please take the time to search for a topic that already might have a thread devoted to it. To access the search feature, click on the "search" link at the top of the page, or use the "Search this Forum" option at the bottom of the page.

gefallen_engel
welcome to the insanity

MovieRose0101
Originally posted by Storm
Please take the time to search for a topic that already might have a thread devoted to it. To access the search feature, click on the "search" link at the top of the page, or use the "Search this Forum" option at the bottom of the page.

thank u I actually didn't know there was a search function on here 0_o
lol I'll make sure to search for possible already existing topics before posting one.

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone (don't worry I won't break anything lol)

Impediment
Say goodbye to your social life. laughing out loud

Mr Parker
thats interesting.cool.welcome aboard. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.