The Narutoverse vs Freizas intergalactic army !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BradBalboa
Well lets just say Goku died when planet vegeta was detroyed soo Frieza ( and inna sense his family eg king cold and cooler) take over the whole DBZverse, and upon getting bored manage to rip a dementional hole to the narutoverse, Frieza himself stays in space watching the planets activitys from his ship but send thousands of his men to conquor naruto earth !!Zarbon and Dadoria also go down to the planet, what happens when forces liek that clash with the full power of the 9 tails ??and other powerrful naruot ninja ??
who wins the inter-universal war ??

King Kandy
This is such a stomp in Freeza's favor. They can just blow up the planet if the ninjas are too troublesome. Ad in Cold and Cooler and this really is even worse spite.

Kento
Freeza could probably blitz everybody in Naruto himelf....nobody else is really needed and I doubt he'd have to destroy the planet.

King Kandy
I know he doesn't have to destroy it. I was using that as a tool for explaining just how screwed the Narutoverse was.

Kento
Well he might..who knows about Madara and his jutsu that makes him unable to be hit. I didn't think of that. That and Susanno. To bad we won't ever get to see the limit of that technique, and all we really have for it is blocking Kirin, and Zetsu's statement about it.

King Kandy
Right. This was my point in a nutshell:

"Even if you think, against all logic, that Frieza can not outfight the Narutoverse, he can still just destroy the planet."

Kento
Yea I should of thought about that more lol. It doesn't help any that it takes the Narutoverse days just to get to a different country when DBverse can get around the world in minutes if that.

leonheartmm
well if frieza HIMSELF isnt there then there is huge decrease in power level. and even vegeta isnt there. then the forces dont have planet destroying potential. if the full out 9 tails, with pain's completed mass destruction weapons with madara's full powered shaaringan, and the first hokage, and all the jinchuuriku and itachi and sasuke with their mangekyos{and potentially itachi;s complete mangekyo} and naruto with his kage bunshins and wind power and urochimaru and jiraya and tsunade with their power and the crused mark army of uro and the 2nd and the third hokage and diedara suicidal and all of the akatsuki including the immortal guy who can directly damage any1 by damaging himself and tons of ultra genutsu user and yondaime with his super speed jutsus{he forgot madara's light speed thing} and the shinigami technique{one hit kill for practically any1} and pain's own summons etc and all the summons of other people, and rikoudoh san, and all the kekai genkai's in naruto verse and all the kage's from all villages without their power were to fight frieza's forces without frieza or vegeta present, than it seems pretty obvious that narutoverse wins. for one, pain's jutsu can be reused and is a continent destroyer, for another the kyuubi is insanely powerful easily reducing significant part of nations to duse, add to that diedaras beyond nuke potential, all the bijuu, madara's lightspeed and shinigami and phasing and god knwos what else he has, anditachi and sasuke;s mangekyo techniques and gaara and you have a LOT of firepower.

Kento
Um...even without Freeza even Dodoria would be powerful enough to take out nearly everybody at once or destroy the planet. I also doubt Itachi, or Madara can genjutsu everybody that would be there as they haven't really shown wide spread genjutsu. Not one single person in Naruto has the power to defeat anybody in DBZ. Pein's ultimate jutsu he's creating..isn't even created. Nothing is known about half the other demons. And Tobi's lightspeed teleporting isn't going to help him hurt anybody not when they can move a whole lot quicker than he can. Hurting him maybe a problem because of his jutsu that makes him unable to be hit but Tobi is the only one that stands any chance to not die quickly..and maybe Itachi if he gets Susanno.

Dark-Jaxx
Seriously...Am I the only one who strains their eyes by trying to read Leon's posts?

Frieza's fodder soldiers are prolly equal to or even higher than Jonin level. Also, Cold, Cooler, and Frieza could solo.

And remember, Zarbon was stated to be able to destroy a planet in a day that Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz took like a week I think to do.

King Kandy
That statement is laughable as evidence. They were just making fun of the Saiyans. They even made jokes and slurs. Nothing they said there was serious at all.

psycho gundam
captain ginyu soloes

Blax_Hydralisk
Aside from blasting a planet or continent or city or whatever, I think any one person will be unable to di it alone.

Anyone who gets caught in a strong enough genjutsu is toast.

Endless Mike
This is really stupid.

Only the hardcore Narutards will argue in their favor.

Seriously, learn to make more balanced matches.

And then I look at Leon's post. Geez.

MADARA IS NOT ****ING LIGHTSPEED, NO ONE FROM NARUTO COULD DESTROY A CONTINENT, PAIN'S HYPOTHETICAL WEAPON HAS NEVER BEEN PROVEN TO WORK, NEEDS PREP, AND WOULDN'T KILL FRIEZA ANYWAY, KYUUBI WAS HELD OFF BY FODDER NINJA THROWING ****ING KUNAI, AND THE REST IS JUST TOO IDIOTIC AND EYE - STRAINING TO EVEN READ.

It bears repeating, but Geez.

Blax_Hydralisk
The only person who has argued in Naruto's favor is Leon...

Endless Mike
That's what I was complaining about.

BradBalboa
lol hmm well i seriously doubt Frieza himself would have to get involved but it would be really cool seeing kakashi, itatchi, sasuke, naruto everyone fighting together all over the world agaisnt friezas men, all the while frieza is there sipping wine !! big grin

Dark-Jaxx
I wish we saw what Cold could do more, wasn't he stated to have a powerlevel more massive than Frieza?

Madara isn't lightspeed, he uses timespace Jutsus, if anything it is a teleport. Pain's jutsu would require all the Biju, and we haven't even seen how it works, and a continent ain't shiznit to Frieza.

As for Kekkei Genkeis, the only one that will be worth a shit is the Mangekyo Sharingan.

King Kandy
Originally posted by BradBalboa
lol hmm well i seriously doubt Frieza himself would have to get involved but it would be really cool seeing kakashi, itatchi, sasuke, naruto everyone fighting together all over the world agaisnt friezas men, all the while frieza is there sipping wine !! big grin
They'd be dead before they knew they were fighting.

Dark-Jaxx
The average Frieza soldier was at maybe Raditz's level, maybe stronger, or weaker, that means they are each more powerful than a city buster(Piccolo). City busting is far out of the scope of the majority of Naruto characters.

BradBalboa
I wouldnt go that far, Radditz was a first class sayin warrior, frizas avergae fighters wouldnt be that strong, look at his men fighting on Namek most of them are weaker than king piccolo, but in numbers there very strong !! Naruto could take a bunch f friezas men without to much difficulty and kakshi would have much trouble, its when you get stronger groups they will have trouble and it would take a whoel buch of them fighting togetehr to maybe just maybe beat an elite !!

Kento
Radditz was a low level just like his father and brother not a first class.

King Kandy
Raditz was as weak as they come. Vegeta was the strongest Saiyan but he was a rival with Cui, a really, really low ranking warrior before he got upgraded. That gives you an idea.

Dark-Jaxx
Really? I didn't know Cui was a low ranked warrior.

Yeah, then this "fight" is over within a few minutes.

psycho gundam
saiyans were only valued because of their ozuros, thats why the revelation of bardock was frieza's worst nightmare. he knew saiyan's had the potential to grow in power so he kept it a secret and when it got out he tried to vaporize them all.

King Kandy
Yeah, I think you hit it... Saiyans became stronger then average as Oozaru but were below average soldiers otherwise.

Dark-Jaxx
In that case, Team 7 would be soloed by an average Frieza soldier in all honesty.

BradBalboa
hmm id ont belive soo, sayians where tested for their fighitng capabilitys when they are born, 4th class, 3rd class, 2nd class and 1st class Goku was a 4th class warrior, raddizt a 1st class, after 1st class its elite then super-elite !! Radditz was a high rankign fighter a saiyans go, but he wasnt an elite and he wasnt one of friezas own elites !!

BradBalboa
Plus Cui was elite and considered rivals with Vegeta (super-elite saiyan class) Vegeta was still regarded as one of the highest ranking fighters in Friezas army !!

psycho gundam
flying is a huge advantage for frieza's men, dodoria and zarbon can just hang out at cloud level and spam ki blasts.

Kento
Originally posted by BradBalboa
hmm id ont belive soo, sayians where tested for their fighitng capabilitys when they are born, 4th class, 3rd class, 2nd class and 1st class Goku was a 4th class warrior, raddizt a 1st class, after 1st class its elite then super-elite !! Radditz was a high rankign fighter a saiyans go, but he wasnt an elite and he wasnt one of friezas own elites !! Um no Radditz was a low class saiyan just like his brother and father except unlike them he was actually a low level warrior while Gokou and Bardock aren't..well wasn't in Bardock's case.. He was extremely weaker than either Nappa or Vegeta.

Dark-Jaxx
Bardock had a powerlevel of around 10,000, right?

Kento
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Bardock had a powerlevel of around 10,000, right? It was never said. His team was just able to take on jobs no other low levels could ever hope to accomplish though, and all of them were low levels. He was even able to kill some of the elite warriors himself and survive a blast from Dodoria after beating badly hurt. Just imagine how strong he would have been if he had time to heal.

Dark-Jaxx
Heh, prolly more than that then. He was definately one of the stronger Saiyans.

Kento
I can't remember if it was the English version or the Japanese version so I'm not sure if it counts but wasn't it hinted that Bardock was stronger than King Vegeta?

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, I read that somewhere...

Kento
Hmm now I'm going to have to watch the movie again. I have a feeling it's in the English version though not the Japanese version and the English version changes a bit like making Bardock turn good.

Endless Mike
I thought that guy's name was Kiwi.... since Frieza and his men are supposed to have names based on puns with food (in Japanese, mostly)

Kento
In American it's Cui at least if I recall the video games have it spelled that way.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I thought that guy's name was Kiwi.... since Frieza and his men are supposed to have names based on puns with food (in Japanese, mostly)
Well there's no "Wi" sound in Japanese so that's a matter of conjecture... I guess if it was Kiwi it would be something like Cui because "W" sounds are really hard to work with.

On the topic of Saiyans, Radditz was as low class as his brother. They were low of low, the only reason Vegeta was using him as a warrior was because he was the only Saiyan around, besides Nappa. Vegeta was "high ranking" within Freeza's army because he led the saiyans, so it is more about role and less about power, also he was a good strategist. But the three saiyans together took three days to conquer a planet Dodoria said he could conquer in one (he may have just been arrogant though.) Dodoria was pretty high but Vegeta would still only have been like 1/5th of him at max. So i'd have to guess that Vegeta only had a fifth of Dodoria's power level, so the average troup was probably only a bit below him.

King Kandy
Oh and another thing, Frieza was impressed by Nail and considered making him a personal assistant, Nail's power level was 42,000. Vegeta was at the time of fighting Goku was like 15,000 so he'd be quite a bit below Nail at the time and nowhere near the power of Vegeta's assistant, so saying an average soldier was at his level seems reasonable.

Kento
Okay this may be really stupid but...why do all the soldiers have those things on their arms to blast with? Also the only people really known in Freeza's army that were more powerful than Vegeta was the Ginyu, Dodoria, Zarbon, and also wasn't Cui. The rest never seemed to be extremely powerful at all nor even near Radditz level.

King Kandy
I guess because the soldiers are retards who can't figure out how to use their ki. I am not counting them when I speak of "average soldiers."

Yeah Zarbon and the others were stronger but keeping in mind power level and the three days thing, I think they were significantly higher. Was there ever an exact figure for how much being near-death will increase a saiyan's power?

Kento
I don't think so..but it could probably be figured out by comparing Vegeta's power level from Saiyan Saga to Zarbon's and then the fact that he had what two near deaths before he was able to kill Zarbon.

King Kandy
I'll try and figure that out. The real thing that keeps us from figuring this out is that there was no power level taken for an "average" soldier.

Kento
So when you say average soldier who do you mean? I mean the only soldiers who ever seemed worth anything were Cui, Dodoria, and Zarbon not counting the Ginyu. The rest just seemed to be fodder in whatever they were used in. I mean Bardock was able to take out hordes of them while being nearly dead even though they were all the fighters on the ship including the elites. The only problem he had with Dodoria's men was because he had a vision. And all those ones that lasted so short against Trunks who didn't even really power up. I don't even remember them doing anything in the Namek saga except killing non-fighter Nameks. The other soldiers besides Cui, Zarbon, and Dodria I'd say are lower than Radditz for sure.

Dark-Jaxx
Well Bardock is a super badass. Yeah.

Kento
I agree. And that's why he's so awesome.

BradBalboa
Radditz says himself " Im a first class saiyan warrior Kakarot, and i wont hesitate to kill my own brothe rif need be" Radditz was a much mor epowerful fighter than Friezas typical soldier, like the one she takes to Namke with him, Vegetas Powrlevel when he fought Goku would have been around 15,000, bumped up to 24,000 when him and Goku where in the huge Beam struggle. When vegeta comes to Namke his power level IS 24,000, this is enough to kill Cui easily, and i remeber Zarbon saying his power levels is as high as ours now ! But frieza isnt surpirsed by this, H eknows vegetas been challanging fighters across the stars, gettign stronger and stronger !!Vegeta surpassed his father powerlevel when he was a kid !! And yeh, one of the scientists who heals Bardock just befor ehis team go to the planet meeet says" If he keeps this up hes going to become stronger than King Vegeta !! With a power level or around 25,000 Vegeta kills Dadooria pretty easy and was beating Zarbon until he transofrmed !!Zarbon and Vegetas hits wheer soo hard the shochwaves where incredible, and they where the two strongest soldiers in friezas army ( at that tiem) apart from the Ginyu special Corps !! Dotn forget, Frioeza could maybe call his borhter for help, im guessing he has men exactly the same as Friza does, but he also has Coolers armoured squad ! The lkeader of which was said to be rivals with captian Ginyu, persoannly i prefer the Ginyu force !!

psycho gundam
raditz was 1,500 or below, he was a low-level saiyin but a high ranking member of frieza's away team. he alone could kill a lot if not all of konoha ninja, he may go down to a tsukiyomi but most beings would.

BradBalboa
Yeah, remeber how powerful Goku adn Piccolo ( jr) are at the end of DB, there a bit stronger at the start of Z and Radditz beats them both at the same time !! And if the engl;ish version is true radditz can move faster than light, sinc everyone grew up watching DBZ at some point they always remeber that scene, so iv always considered it canon!

Kento
Except the English version isn't true. It's proven untrue plenty of times and more so during the Buu Saga than anything when they are at their strongest. English version also said Bardock was a great scientist that created the artificial moon technique....but he wasn't.

Endless Mike
It's not canon - it says no such thing in the original manga or the original anime.

Canon isn't decided by what you like better.

I think the Inuyasha movies are actually good and the anime and manga mostly sucks, but that doesn't make the movies canon.

Dunamis Ophis
Originally posted by psycho gundam
raditz was 1,500 or below, he was a low-level saiyin but a high ranking member of frieza's away team. he alone could kill a lot if not all of konoha ninja, he may go down to a tsukiyomi but most beings would.

Incorrect. Tsukuyomi would never work on Raditz... Not even Kid Krillin or Mr. Popo.

StealthRanger
lol this was necro'd

Anyways, obvious godstomp for the PTO

zslick
Im not in favor of all but just saying they can try to blow up the planet but pein/Nagato or madara even obito if has the rinnengan can just absorb the blast. So planet being destroyed is out of the question and kakashi can just teleport it if he needs to.

Now all that in favor I think it will be a a close battle!

zslick
Plus if Obito/Tobi really wanted troll he will teleport everyone to his universe thats strong just grabbing them one by one.

trexalfa
Originally posted by Dunamis Ophis
Incorrect. Tsukuyomi would never work on Raditz... Not even Kid Krillin or Mr. Popo.

Oh, this one's another board you have posted in?

If you would care to look at the date of the last post, you would see that you have done a massive necro for nothing.

People have moved on, nobody thinks Naruto>DBZ aside from wankers and fanboys, so no need to go around posting everywhere or making hour long videos over this issue thumb up

laughing laughing laughing laughing

What you have pulled is a massive no limits fallacy. Now, we've seen one of Pain's bodies turning into a stone frog from absorbing Naruto's natural energy. What do you think would happen to it if it absorbed a blast from one of Frieza's mooks? Other than blow the **** up to pieces, that is.

Also, Obito is getting pasted by three mooks the instant he tries something. Seriously, there are still blind fanboys who don't see this is a one sided, pretty big stomp?

AuraAngel
Couldn't Infinite Tsukuyomi make this an instant win for Kaguya?

NotAllThatEvil
ninjas die to three saiba men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.