Who is stronger?? Anakin or Luke skywalker???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cin Drallig
what do you think which one is stronger??

Elite Hunter
Which variants? NJO Luke is the most powerful character in star wars and now his LOTF version might trump his NJO version. But ROTS Anakin is far stronger than Luke that you see in the the movies.

Dark-Jaxx
Potentially, Anakin. Though NJO Luke>any Anakin.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Potentially, Anakin. Though NJO Luke>any Anakin.

yea it does depend. please be more specific

truejedi
and do you mean physical strength, or overall strength?

Lt. Valerian
I think he means in terms of Force Potential. If so, Anakin.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
I think he means in terms of Force Potential. If so, Anakin.

How do you get "force potential" out of asking "who is stronger"?

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
How do you get "force potential" out of asking "who is stronger"?

Well, he's a newbie...

caedusrulesall
If we're talking simply about them at their most powerful incarnation, then Luke wins by far. Probably LOTF Luke is the most powerful version of Luke, and ROTS Pre-Suit Vader is Anakin's most powerful version.

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by caedusrulesall
ROTS Pre-Suit Vader is Anakin's most powerful version.

Not forcewise, only saberwise.

Jbill311
Not forcewise, only saberwise.

yes forcewise-- when he lost so much of his body: "he's more machine than man now" he lost much of his connection to the force. There is also a quote from the ROTS novel that I can post later. Pre suit Vader is superior in all aspects of life (except maybe piloting)

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by Jbill311
yes forcewise-- when he lost so much of his body: "he's more machine than man now" he lost much of his connection to the force. There is also a quote from the ROTS novel that I can post later. Pre suit Vader is superior in all aspects of life (except maybe piloting)

He lost his potential to become the most powerful Force-user ever, but that does not mean he could not become more powerful. He was no-where near his peak by ROTS. Don't forget that even after losing critical parts of his body, he still was 80% of the most powerful Sith Lord.

By ANH, he has been training under Darth Sidious for twenty years. He has obviously progressed in terms of force mastery, at the very least.

xxxpoppunker182
but in comparison to luke who is more powerful than the most powerful sith lord in history anakin doesn't come cloe to lukes level of force mastery

Tangible God
He lost his potential to become the most powerful Force-user ever, but that does not mean he could not become more powerful. He was no-where near his peak by ROTS. Don't forget that even after losing critical parts of his body, he still was 80% of the most powerful Sith Lord.

By ANH, he has been training under Darth Sidious for twenty years. He has obviously progressed in terms of force mastery, at the very least. Lucas stated that Anakin could only EVER achieve 80%, not that he was 80% at that time but could become better. If Lucas meant that including DE Sidious, whom Luke seems to trump by LoTF, then Anakin is still inferior to Luke.

Blax_Hydralisk
Maul is stronger.

Blue_Hefner
Anakin has carried two people( on his back or hand; i don't remember) at the same time. The heaviest thing I think Luke has ever carried is his lightsaber. So who do you think is stronger?

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Anakin has carried two people( on his back or hand; i don't remember) at the same time. The heaviest thing I think Luke has ever carried is his lightsaber. So who do you think is stronger?

wow were just skipping over a lot of books and movies huh?
besides im suure his own wieght and princess leias weight on that rope in anh doesnt even compare to carrying obi wan and palp huh lol

Lt. Valerian
That's not what I was arguing, TG and Poppunker. I was merely pointing out the fact that Vader did become more powerful, forcewise, by ANH. Nothing more.

Tangible God
That's not what I was arguing, TG and Poppunker. I was merely pointing out the fact that Vader did become more powerful, forcewise, by ANH. Nothing more. ......so where were you going with it?

Lord Knightfa11
Anakin is more powerful then rotj luke by far. As for anthing significantly after that, It goes to luke.

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by Tangible God
......so where were you going with it?

Jbill said ROTS Anakin was the most powerful version, forcewise, of Vader, which is not true.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Man of Christ
wow were just skipping over a lot of books and movies huh?
besides im suure his own wieght and princess leias weight on that rope in anh doesnt even compare to carrying obi wan and palp huh lol
And how long did that last? A few seconds. Annie did it for minutes.

pgdarth95
boxDING! DING! anikan wins!!!! Wohoooo!!!

pgdarth95
gun_bandanawounded1
anikain luke

pgdarth95
giljotiini that was the day luke died

Lord Knightfa11
dude. that was some lameass spam man.

Tangible God
Originally posted by pgdarth95
giljotiini that was the day luke died You haven't yet hit intellectual puberty have you?

DarthCuddles
for porential anakin takes it but he was to eager and luke was understood how to controll the force better than anakin ever did

Tangible God
Probably because he lived longer with a greater bout of potential than Vader was left with.

Annus Mirabilis
Originally posted by Major Valerian

By ANH, he has been training under Darth Sidious for twenty years. He has obviously progressed in terms of force mastery, at the very least.

He never really did train. He couldn't even conjure Sith Lightning without hurting himself. Sidious despised the fact that Vader was unable to learn Sith arts and never really taught him anything. You can think of that relationship as that of Starkiller and Palpatine in the Ultimate Sith Edition of The Force Unleashed videogame.

Q99
I think Sidious did teach Vader Sith knowledge. Outside of the lightning disability, he was very much taught to channel his rage and such in the Sith ways and probably got most of what he could use. Iirc Jerec, one of the dark jedi who defected was jealous of Vader for having access to said Sith knowledge, but even in Vader's shape he was still considered a better apprentice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.