Primus Vs. LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
It has been said that Primus is like the Transformer version of LT. How does he do against the original?

Nihilist
primus who was unicrons opposite??

if so,imo stalemate

Avlon
Agreed. They both serve their respective TOAA.

psycho gundam
no, when transformers was a marvel title their universe was still under the jurisdiction of the one and only living tribunal. lt never stepped in on the destruction of the universe prior to the current one because that is the natural life-cycle of that universe.

LT always for the win

quanchi112
Lt wins.

guy222
LT

Dark-Jaxx
LT easily.

Avlon
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no, when transformers was a marvel title their universe was still under the jurisdiction of the one and only living tribunal. lt never stepped in on the destruction of the universe prior to the current one because that is the natural life-cycle of that universe.

LT always for the win

Where does it say that Primus was under the jurisdiction of LT?

I've never seen it under any bio or in the comics.

psycho gundam
any and all universes, even the microverse, the darkforce dimension, the what if? universes, and the transformers universe is under LT's jurisdiction. that is the way it is.

a korvac was spreading beyond his universe so lt put a dome around it and cut it off from all the rest forever, he can do that to any universe he deems too dangerous.

if you see the marvel stamp on the top left corner of the comic, lt is watching.

Avlon
any and all universes, even the microverse, the darkforce dimension, the what if? universes, and the transformers universe is under LT's jurisdiction. that is the way it is.

a korvac was spreading beyond his universe so lt put a dome around it and cut it off from all the rest forever, he can do that to any universe he deems too dangerous.

if you see the marvel stamp on the top left corner of the comic, lt is watching.

I'd have to see proof that the TF universe was under the jurisdiction of the LT. They would have mentioned something in comic if he was.

Even in a bio.

Until then, that's speculation. LT and Primus play the same role.

psycho gundam
uuuggg... why even bother....

lt oversees all marvel titles, the end.

Avlon
uuuggg... why even bother....

lt oversees all marvel titles, the end.

Relax. No reason to get all emo.

They don't own the intellectual property, hence the reason why the LT is never mentioned in TF comics.

If there is actual on panel or bio proof, that's fine. Otherwise, they play the same role respective to their owners.

Pyron_Knight
Earth-120185 is the home of the Transformers as seen in Transformers UK.
So, we know at least one home of the Transformers is under the rule of the LT. Why not the others.

Avlon
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Earth-120185 is the home of the Transformers as seen in Transformers UK.
So, we know at least one home of the Transformers is under the rule of the LT. Why not the others.

As per the wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth-120185

or did you get it from a canon source?

Pyron_Knight
I got it from Death's Head bio:
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/dhminion.htm

Plus the Transformers wiki bio of Unicron:
http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Unicron

Avlon
I got it from Death's Head bio:
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/dhminion.htm

Plus the Transformers wiki bio of Unicron:
http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Unicron

Thanks. None of them (including the article I posted) are official sites and even in these they still separate the UK and US comics.

Good links though. There's some good material in there.

Pyron_Knight
Well the UK Comics should be separated from the US ones. UK had material the US ones didn't.

I'll see if I can find a handbook entry on the matter of which Earth Transformers was in. Hope that'll work for you?

Avlon
Well the UK Comics should be separated from the US ones. UK had material the US ones didn't.

I'll see if I can find a handbook entry on the matter of which Earth Transformers was in. Hope that'll work for you?

They had quite a bit more material since their series lasted a lot longer.

An official reference to the actual US TF history would be a start since possible research could be done to see if LT did oversee the TF universe. I still highly doubt it though going the the TF history and the licensing issues.

Hasbro got pissed when Marvel tried to cross the transformers over thus them having their own multiverse. I remember when beyonder pulled Circuit Breaker out of the TF universe. I haven't seen her since.

King Kandy
Well they may have their own multiverse, but LT rules over all multiverses simultaneously (stated on-panel.)

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well they may have their own multiverse, but LT rules over all multiverses simultaneously (stated on-panel.) Agreed.

Galan007
Transformers isn't strictly a Marvel publication anymore - so I don't see why Primus being under LT's jurisdiction is even being debated..

Bentley
Because Havoc is Superman. At least thats my theory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.