Favorite Comics Couples?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
For me, it's the Absorbing Man and Titania. I just like Creel's character.

I heard they aren't together anymore, though. D: Is it true?

Newjak
Juggernaut and Wonder Woman shifty

Ok in terms of actual couples I'd probably go with

Spider-Man and Mary Jane

Galan007
Batman and Robin, fo sho... biscuits

In all honesty, Namor and Sue are good together. She prolly just stays with Reed because of certain 'members' he can 'enhance'. Skank. ermm

Bentley
Shehulk and Juggernaut.

llagrok
Arthur Light and Sue Dibny.

They're so passionate, that they don't even bother taking off their pants when making love!

Originally posted by Galan007
Batman and Robin, fo sho... biscuits

In all honesty, Namor and Sue are good together. She prolly just stays with Reed because of certain 'members' he can 'enhance'. Skank. ermm

Dude, Imperius Sex much?

Newjak
Originally posted by Bentley
Shehulk and Juggernaut. I change vote.

These two are the best couple ever.

Endrict Nuul
Midnighter and Apollo eek!

DigiMark007
Damnit. You guys stole all my good ideas.

Consolation Idea: Squirrel Girl and Penance

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Newjak
Spider-Man and Mary Jane
They're a couple? biscuits

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Damnit. You guys stole all my good ideas.

Consolation Idea: Squirrel Girl and Penance

HAHAHA point and laugh at you!!!! laughing

Endless Mike
Gamora and Richard Ryder?

Pyron_Knight
Wasn't she Adam Warlock's squeeze?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Wasn't she Adam Warlock's squeeze?

Yeah, but in one of his past incarnations. Gamora isn't with him currently.

The strangest thing is, they had a kid unless I'm remembering it wildly incorrectly. But apparently the child is one of those things that just got buried into continuity flaws, because we've never even heard about him since his creation.

Bentley
Or maybe he is a baby and its no interesting at all, in a few years we will see him as a cosmic teenager once someone digs that obscure comic up.

Pyron_Knight
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8461/creeldk0.th.jpg

Definitely Creel and Mary are my fave couple.

Entity
Conner and Cassie
Conner was awesome and Cassie was perfect for him. Not to mention the fact that a child would have finally tied the House of El, Luther and Amazons together as one. Just imagine their child being raised by Dick and Tim should something ever have happened to Conner and Cassie.

Peter and Gwen
As much as I love Mary Jane for Peter, I still always preferred Peter and Gwen. The everyman superhero is better fitted with the girl next door soul mate than the smokin hot redhead supermodel. erm

Dick and Koriand'r
Nightwing and Starfire are wonderful together and of all Dick's flames, rapes and one night stands, how could any compare to the that awesome hottie from outter space?

Kyle and Donna
Poor Kyle just gets screwed even more than Peter does in the love department. I had such high hopes for him and Jade. Ya know before she proved to be a whore! Donna is a great girl and incredible catch too. I know it'll never last but man I'd love for my favorite GL to get the 2nd in line Wonder Woman. big grin

Clark and Chloe
I know it isn't in the main DCU or even really happened in Smallville but I watch Smallville allot more than I care to admit and Clark's an idiot for not taking off with Chloe every chance he gets. roll eyes (sarcastic)
This is also part of the reason all the episodes with red kryptonite are my favorites. It allows Clark to show what really lies beneath and what he would be doing, if he wasn't such a damned perfect boyscout. lol

Pym and Hyde
I'd just love to see Hank get caught with his particles down by Hyde form League so Hyde could do him like he did invisible man and show Hank how real bad asses beat people they'd like to ****. smokin'

Bentley
The Wasp and Hank Pym have my favorite couple moments shifty

Endless Mike
Also Reed and Sue Richards

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Bentley
Shehulk and Juggernaut.

Scoobless
She-Hulk never hooked up with Juggernaut, it was an alternate universe Jen Walters.

stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf
Powergirl and Hawkman.

Zeitgeist
Black Bolt and Medusa.

cyberborg84
Hulk/Thing.

shifty

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Scoobless
She-Hulk never hooked up with Juggernaut, it was an alternate universe Jen Walters.

stick out tongue

Alternate Universe She-Hulk / Juggernaut

ermm

Endrict Nuul
Cyke and Jean with Logan as Jean's other Love is a interesting one.

draxx_tOfU
not exactly a couple but...

it would've been interesting if Cyke hooked up with Psylocke...

WhiteWitchKing
Beta Ray Bill & Lady Sif
Strange & Clea
Zarathos & Lilith
Hulk & Umar

geshien
Deadpool and Siryn

Rogue and Gambit

Daredevil and Elektra

Bardamu
- Spider-Man and Black Cat (she's far sexier than MJ ^^)
- Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy (I prefer her ^^)
- Silver Surfer and Alicia Masters
- I don't like Cyclops with Jean Grey but I like Cyclops with Emma Frost ^^

llagrok
Bada and Paul biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.