WM Thor w/Power Gem vs All-Star Superman w/Solarsuit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Who takes it?

quanchi112
Thor all day.

Galan007
Thor, may eventually take this.

A/S would give him one hell of a fight though. Owning Solaris is no small feat.

The Great Galen
I guess the question is, can Thor take a punch from AS without being Ko'ed?

Galan007
With the PG, he should be able to.

Avlon
All Star is as crafty with the gadgets as Thanos is.

Thor didn't do anything impressive with the gem as he got contained by a forcefield.

All star ftw.

The Great Galen
I suppose my issue is that the PG itself has always been depicted rather poorly, if Thor with the PG got owned by a gun well....lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
All Star is as crafty with the gadgets as Thanos is.

Thor didn't do anything impressive with the gem as he got contained by a forcefield.

All star ftw. How does Superman win?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I suppose my issue is that the PG itself has always been depicted rather poorly, if Thor with the PG got owned by a gun well....lol. Strange couldnt put him down. Thats how good Thanos tech is. cool

Galan007
Admittedly, I don't know jack about Thor's feats /w/ the PG. I'ze just going by what Champion did with it - and if Thor was truly beaten in the ways mentioned above, A/S would certainly win.

The Great Galen
It was gun made by a "lesser skyfather character"that owned a gem with supposed infinite power lol.

Avlon
It was gun made by a "lesser skyfather character"that owned a gem with suppoded infinite power lol.

thumb up

Stonecutter
Superman breaks the Gem wielding Mjolnir.

Common-sense for the win via the long route.

quanchi112
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does Superman win? Still waiting?

quanchi112
It was gun made by a "lesser skyfather character"that owned a gem with supposed infinite power lol. Thanos created a Galactus clone. His tech is that good that even Strange couldnt take down Thor.

Ouallada
A force block is beyond AS in any case, and is inconsequential here. Did Thor swallow the gem? I can't remember.

Erik-Lensherr
All-Star Superman.

The Great Galen
One punch KO. Supes takes it.

celestialdemon
One punch KO. Supes takes it.

Has a PG wielder ever been KO'd by physical means?

the Darkone
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Has a PG wielder ever been KO'd by physical means?

Hell No.

llagrok
It was gun made by a "lesser skyfather character"that owned a gem with supposed infinite power lol.

So a gun made by a skyfather would be better?

Try applying that logic to Reed.

The Great Galen
The fact that he was even owned by a gun is stupid enough, whats next LT is ko'ed by sue storms vibrator.

llagrok
The fact that he was even owned by a gun is stupid enough, whats next LT is ko'ed by sue storms vibrator.

Well that's relevant of you.

I suppose the Ultimate Nullifier is stupid too now?

TricksterPriest
The speed difference is too great. After a few shots, Supes will realize he can't hurt him. So he'll BFR or imprison him. And god help Thor if Superman sees that shiny gem and puts 2&2 together.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by the Darkone
Hell No.

Didn't think so.

carver9
Thor 10/10, regular thor would give A/S supes a fight.

quanchi112
The fact that he was even owned by a gun is stupid enough, whats next LT is ko'ed by sue storms vibrator. Look at some of the tech out there by Luthor or by Dr Doom or Richards. Saying it needs to be a skyfather is ignorant imo. Look at the geniuses out there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The speed difference is too great. After a few shots, Supes will realize he can't hurt him. So he'll BFR or imprison him. And god help Thor if Superman sees that shiny gem and puts 2&2 together. Supes will get demolished by then. The guy was crushing the Watch,Strange, and the Surfer. Supes has no chance imo.

carver9
Supes will get demolished by then. The guy was crushing the Watch,Strange, and the Surfer. Supes has no chance imo.

good post

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
good post Thanks. Yes I talk about facts while all I hear about is numbers about what he can lift. Thor has limitless power. He wins this easily.

TricksterPriest
Supes will get demolished by then. The guy was crushing the Watch,Strange, and the Surfer. Supes has no chance imo.

So the JSA can go easy on KC Supes according to you, but the Watch, Strange and Surfer all wanted Thor dead? durno

quanchi112
So the JSA can go easy on KC Supes according to you, but the Watch, Strange and Surfer all wanted Thor dead? durno The jsa tried to restrain Supes. He got free and saved someone. Context.

The Watch and company were shooting blasts and trying to knock Thor out or something. They had no chance and telported him to Thanos who dealt with him easily on his own.

TricksterPriest
The jsa tried to restrain Supes. He got free and saved someone. Context.

The Watch and company were shooting blasts and trying to knock Thor out or something. They had no chance and telported him to Thanos who dealt with him easily on his own.

Blasting and trying to KO him when they know he has the power gem and can't really be hurt is not the same as trying to kill him.

2nd, Thor didn't use his hammer's powers. So he's a physical threat, but he's still a slug.

quanchi112
Blasting and trying to KO him when they know he has the power gem and can't really be hurt is not the same as trying to kill him.

2nd, Thor didn't use his hammer's powers. So he's a physical threat, but he's still a slug. Thor was using the power gem to send back blasts. He was bashing the crap out of people with his hammer. Just because he didnt use every power under the sun doesnt mean he forgot didnt know how too. erm

Again Supes cant ko him,ever.

They were trying to beat him not simply hold him back. Supes wasnt hitting back while Thor was cracking skulls left and right. Context.

The Great Galen
Owned by a gun, yeah there hes really gonna win.

Ouallada
Thanos replicated that force block feat without the gun.

In any case, I don't think BFR is an option against Thor. WM or not, my money is on him having the wits to teleport back. Thor has a much better chance of BFRing superman into a red sun than the other way round.

And no, I have never seen a PG user dominated physically, or come close to getting knocked out.

The Great Galen
Accept by a gun.

Ouallada
Huh? If you're referring to Thor in the force block, he would have gotten out, as stated on panel, and that isn't really a physical obstacle in any case, and certainly isn't something I expect to see from AS Superman. It would probably be a slugfest.

quanchi112
Owned by a gun, yeah there hes really gonna win. Superman cant replicate the blast so your point is?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ouallada
Thanos replicated that force block feat without the gun.

In any case, I don't think BFR is an option against Thor. WM or not, my money is on him having the wits to teleport back. Thor has a much better chance of BFRing superman into a red sun than the other way round.

And no, I have never seen a PG user dominated physically, or come close to getting knocked out. Yes I have never seen a power gem user ko'd either. Thor would beat the utter crap out of Superman imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.