Selene and Blade vs Dracula and William Corvinus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Blade and the vampire hunters, led by Abigail Whistler and Hannibal King have ran into a serious problem.

Turns out there are werewolves - Lycans - running amuck in the city, with the berzerker Lycan William Corvinus as their leader. And now, they have made an unholy alliance with Dracula and his henchmen.

But the Daywalker is not without allies.

The True Immortal, the Deathdealer Selene along with her companion, the Lycan-Vampire Hybrid Michael Corvin joins forces with Blade.

While Abigail, Michael and Hannibal King deal with the vampires and lycans, Blade and Selene fight Dracula and William. Only this time around, Blade will deal with William and Selene fights Dracula.

dadudemon
This will get closed. You have too many fighting at once.

Michael Corvin can take them all on...at once.

Strangelove
Which Dracula? Gary Oldman's? The one from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

I think you need to read the rules of the forum before you keep making threads, dude.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
This will get closed. You have too many fighting at once.

Michael Corvin can take them all on...at once.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
Which Dracula? Gary Oldman's? The one from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

I think you need to read the rules of the forum before you keep making threads, dude.

I thought that it was obvious that is was the one from the Blade films...after your post, though, I could be mistaken.

Strangelove
Originally posted by dadudemon
I thought that it was obvious that is was the one from the Blade films...after your post, though, I could be mistaken. There are countless portrayals of Dracula, you do need to specify. This is why in the forum rules it's strongly recommended to post pictures.

Impediment
I'll allow this to stay open, provided that Selene and Blade vs Dracula and William Corvinus are the only combatants.

Rogue Jedi
Selene.... droolio

Strangelove
Selene
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ec/Selene_%28Underworld%29.jpg

and Blade
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/blade-trinity_snipes.jpg

vs. Dracula (Blade: Trinity)
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/726/726215/purcell-blade-trinity1_1155839956.jpg

and William Corvinus
http://bp0.blogger.com/_tBl_3BU6-1c/Rd8Z_cSG1hI/AAAAAAAAAy0/xUMCQh8wDJI/s400/William+Corvinus+1.jpg

Just for posterity ermm

Rogue Jedi
Michael and Drake tap dat ass.

Strangelove
It's not Michael, it's William.

Rogue Jedi
It's not Michael, it's William. oh...in that case, Selene and Blade pwn.

Strangelove
Question for the thread starter: is this Selene after she drank the blood of Alexander Corvinus?

If so, Drake and William haven't a chance.

Rogue Jedi
They wouldnt have a chance even before that.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

A couple of UV rounds in the taint would put William out of commission.

Blade would "play the accordion" on Drac's ass. 313

Strangelove
They wouldnt have a chance even before that. yeah, but even less of one if after.

Rogue Jedi
thread starter never specified whether or not Selene and blade have weapons.

Strangelove
Lets face it, thread starter sucks.

Rogue Jedi
yes

Impediment
He doesn't like me because I have closed quite a few of his threads.

Rogue Jedi
I see Blade and Selene vanquishing Drake and the lycan, then Blade hittin that shit from the back.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Impediment
I'll allow this to stay open, provided that Selene and Blade vs Dracula and William Corvinus are the only combatants.

They are. This is a 2-on-2 match. Oh, and Drac is the Blade version.

Strangelove
I see Blade and Selene vanquishing Drake and the lycan, then Blade hittin that shit from the back. Selene would tear him a new one stick out tongue She doesn't like being used.

Gideon

William's the most powerful Lycan in existence; Selene ran from Lucian. The only way she would win that fight is if she had her Berettas and a shitload of ammunition. Strength for strength, he effortlessly WTFpwns her to an unimaginable degree. And then Blade is ****ed.

Blax_Hydralisk
Weselley Snipes will not be denied, unless it has to do with bail.

He solos.

Gideon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Weselley Snipes will not be denied, unless it has to do with bail.

He solos.

I'm actually thinking that Selene would beat him. I haven't watched Blade in a long time, I know he's a dhampir, but does he demonstrate superhuman strength? I can't recall him hurling people across rooms and through forests like Selene does.

Blax_Hydralisk
It doesn't matter. He's Wessely ****ing Snipes.

Movie Blade isn't nearly as impressive as his comic version.

Gideon
It doesn't matter. He's Wessely ****ing Snipes.

Movie Blade isn't nearly as impressive as his movie version.

That was six shades of stupid.

Blax_Hydralisk
That's what she said.

Gideon
That's what she said.

sad

Dark-Jaxx
Drake literally cannot be killed in this fight. He won't die. Selene can do whatever the fvck she wants, even if she is stronger than Drake(can't remember honestly, I know she isn't after becoming a true immortal but as a true immortal I can't remember), and true immortals CAN die, as shown when Alexander Corvinus died.

Honestly? Drake and Will win.

Blax_Hydralisk
He won't die. Okay.

He gets knocked the **** out. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
He won't die. Okay.

He gets knocked the **** out. no expression Weaker vampires(the ones in Blade II) aren't knocked out from having their heads chopped in half. no expression

Blax_Hydralisk
That's because that should be physically impossible, for anyone.

Dark-Jaxx
That's because that should be physically impossible, for anyone. ................Wtf is this supposed to mean? Normal people die from that, weaker vampires than Drake did not.

Blax_Hydralisk
If you die, then you're not knocked out are you? You're dead.

Dark-Jaxx
If you die, then you're not knocked out are you? You're dead. ...I still do not see what you are saying........

Placidity
Blade's Dracula has never done anything more impressive than a standard Vampire IIRC. He did last longer against Blade though, thats about it.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Drake literally cannot be killed in this fight. He won't die. Selene can do whatever the fvck she wants, even if she is stronger than Drake(can't remember honestly, I know she isn't after becoming a true immortal but as a true immortal I can't remember), and true immortals CAN die, as shown when Alexander Corvinus died.

Honestly? Drake and Will win. Can't kill Drake?

He died in the movie, pal.

DestinyGuy678
Can't kill Drake?

He died in the movie, pal. with the use of a special serum...since blade doesnt get preperation he doesnt have that serum

blade can stalemate dracula (and yes blade does posses super strength) dont know much about the other two though

Dark-Jaxx
Can't kill Drake?

He died in the movie, pal. Yeah, through a specially prepared serum that neither Selene nor Blade possess in this fight.

Ummmm...Blade can't stalemate Drake. Drake was smiling while fighting Blade, and when he got serious had Blade at his mercy. He was shown to be faster and more agile than Blade when he leaped at Blade through the window and speared him right before he transformed. In a serious fight, Drake would crush Blade.

DestinyGuy678
Yeah, through a specially prepared serum that neither Selene nor Blade possess in this fight.

Ummmm...Blade can't stalemate Drake. Drake was smiling while fighting Blade, and when he got serious had Blade at his mercy. He was shown to be faster and more agile than Blade when he leaped at Blade through the window and speared him right before he transformed. In a serious fight, Drake would crush Blade. oh yeah I forgot when he used his true form blade was starting to fail...but it wasnt a slaughter blade can keep up with him

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
oh yeah I forgot when he used his true form blade was starting to fail...but it wasnt a slaughter blade can keep up with him No he really can't. When Drake got serious he speared Blade before he could move and this was in his human form. When he transformed, Blade was at Drake's mercy.

DestinyGuy678
No he really can't. When Drake got serious he speared Blade before he could move and this was in his human form. When he transformed, Blade was at Drake's mercy. .....df5D5TgMHao

it looked pretty even to me, maybe im not seeing it, can you point out what you meant please

Dark-Jaxx
.....df5D5TgMHao

it looked pretty even to me, maybe im not seeing it, can you point out what you meant please No, you are right, he was even with him at first, until Drake got serious. Drake showed in that fight to have superior physical power than Blade, and when he got serious, overpowered Blade and then transformed. When Drake showed his true form, Blade was dominated.

Though I did get one part of the fight wrong, when Drake jumped at Blade. I thought he just speared him and then transformed.

DestinyGuy678
No, you are right, he was even with him at first, until Drake got serious. Drake showed in that fight to have superior physical power than Blade, and when he got serious, overpowered Blade and then transformed. When Drake showed his true form, Blade was dominated.

Though I did get one part of the fight wrong, when Drake jumped at Blade. I thought he just speared him and then transformed. oh yeah hes definently stronger than blade, but blade was able to fight with him (and initially win) because he had a lot more skill, I got the rest of the fight (sorry some ude screwed with it) by the looks of it dracula never got to use his strongest form, blade used the formula as soon as he turned. I wouldnt say he overpowered him either the jumped at each other and vlad just happened to come out on top of blade

7-WoV4sIu6w

Dark-Jaxx
oh yeah hes definently stronger than blade, but blade was able to fight with him (and initially win) because he had a lot more skill, I got the rest of the fight (sorry some ude screwed with it) by the looks of it dracula never got to use his strongest form, blade used the formula as soon as he turned. I wouldnt say he overpowered him either the jumped at each other and vlad just happened to come out on top of blade No...Blade won after being beaten down and lifted by Drake when he grabbed the arrow shot at Drake(which he easily grabbed in midair despite his back being turned) and jammed it in him, and this was after being distracted by an arrow to the back from Abigail. He dominated Blade when he transformed.

The proof?

wxb8PGa0u3M

Don't ask me wtf is up with the music, I honestly don't know.

Oh and when they grappled, if Drake did not overpower him...Why was Blade pushed over the edge of the railing and body slammed?

DestinyGuy678
No...Blade won after being beaten down and lifted by Drake when he grabbed the arrow shot at Drake(which he easily grabbed in midair despite his back being turned) and jammed it in him, and this was after being distracted by an arrow to the back from Abigail. He dominated Blade when he transformed.

The proof?

wxb8PGa0u3M

Don't ask me wtf is up with the music, I honestly don't know.

Oh and when they grappled, if Drake did not overpower him...Why was Blade pushed over the edge of the railing and body slammed? Im not arguing that blade could beat dracula, he couldnt.

but dracula didnt completely destroy him, and mayb I looked at it wrong, I saw blade and dracula jumping at each other, and dracula coming out on top in mid air then getting on top of blade for the body slam (which looked really cool) without the serum, im not sure how they could beat him.

Dark-Jaxx
Im not arguing that blade could beat dracula, he couldnt.

but dracula didnt completely destroy him, and mayb I looked at it wrong, I saw blade and dracula jumping at each other, and dracula coming out on top in mid air then getting on top of blade for the body slam (which looked really cool) without the serum, im not sure how they could beat him. Granted they SEEMED even at first, but when Drake got serious he pwned him. No, they were standing on the rail and grappled, and Drake forced Blade over the edge.

DestinyGuy678
Granted they SEEMED even at first, but when Drake got serious he pwned him. No, they were standing on the rail and grappled, and Drake forced Blade over the edge. heres how I saw it, blade was beating dracula in terms of skill and knocked dracula out of the window, dracula got pissed they jumped at each other and dracula fell on top of them, we never realy got to see draculas full power in the nxt form.

regardless team 2 wins

Dark-Jaxx
heres how I saw it, blade was beating dracula in terms of skill and knocked dracula out of the window, dracula got pissed they jumped at each other and dracula fell on top of them, we never realy got to see draculas full power in the nxt form.

regardless team 2 wins I don't see it that way at all, they were looking pretty even with Blade only getting a real good shot in when he put Drake through the window. Then Drake jumped at Blade who jumped back and both fell on a balcony. Drake then got up, for some super manly reason ripped his shirt off, grappled with Blade and forced him over the railing and body-slammed him. When Drake transformed, he was not only much stronger, tossing Blade with ease, but faster, able to react to Blade with ease.

Agreed.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Impediment
I'll allow this to stay open, provided that Selene and Blade vs Dracula and William Corvinus are the only combatants. Those are the only fights the other part was just the scenario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.