Movie Hulk Vs Movie Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who wins here?

h1a8
Movie SS was powerful enough to destroy Galactus. Plus his board can eat things. I say either SS eats Hulk or he stays in the air and blasts Hulk to either kill him or alter his dna (like he did to Torch by touching him).

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by h1a8
Movie SS was powerful enough to destroy Galactus. Plus his board can eat things. I say either SS eats Hulk or he stays in the air and blasts Hulk to either kill him or alter his dna (like he did to Torch by touching him).

Agreed with this.
Plus, destroying Galactus is a planetary feat in the movie, while the biggest feat of Ang Lee's Hulk is what...? Throwing a tank far away?

Slaanesh
movie hulk sucks...i have to go with SS

lordmohahat
with the things strength johnny clobbers doom with silver surfers board. so if hulk was close enough he could hurt ss but ss too clever for that he just blow this version of hulk up

Placidity
SS doesnt know about Hulk's strength, so he might let him get close to him thinking that he will totally rip him (like vs Torch), only to have Hulk knock his bum off the board, then Hulk claims the board for him self!

Joking!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.