Blade vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
No prep standard weapondry for first fight

hand to hand for the second fight

third fight is sword fight. each is given any one type of standard sword (no magical swords, or adamatium ones ect.)

Bouboumaster
Wolverine violate Blade in the first and second match.

Wolerine win the third, because of his HF.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
No prep standard weapondry for first fight

hand to hand for the second fight

third fight is sword fight. each is given any one type of standard sword (no magical swords, or adamatium ones ect.)

1. wolverine

2. draw

3. wolverine (only cuz of his HF)

Battlehammer
wolverine a dam good swordsmen, I personally think he more skilled in sword play then blade

Battlehammer
lol a draw in hand to hand lol thats a good one and im not surprized it masterbruces who said it given his amazing knowledge on comics..........

Starscream M
wolverine a dam good swordsmen, I personally think he more skilled in sword play then blade doesnt really matter...logan wins regardless of whether he or blade is the superior swordsman since logan's hf is too much

Starscream M
lol a draw in hand to hand lol thats a good one and im not surprized it masterbruces who said it given his amazing knowledge on comics.......... confused

Battlehammer
.........being sarcastic..................

a draw in h2h lol. still can't get over that one.

Starscream M
.........being sarcastic..................

a draw in h2h lol. still can't get over that one. ummm...i doubt logan can take blade down without his claws

blade is faster and stronger and his hf is more than enough to deal with logan's fists

Battlehammer
lol im not sure whats funnier the fact you think wolverine fists are not enough to KO blade or that you think blade is stronger and faster.............

do you enjoy being wrong? .............becuases you constantly are.............

Mindset
I don't think Wolverine is a better sword fighter, Blade uses a sword a lot more than Wolverine and probably is as trained with one.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't think Wolverine is a better sword fighter, Blade uses a sword a lot more than Wolverine and probably is as trained with one.
Just becuases you uses them more currenty does not make you better..........

Blade not closes to as trained as wolverine in swordsmenship nor by the caliber of trainers........

Starscream M
lol im not sure whats funnier the fact you think wolverine fists are not enough to KO blade or that you think blade is stronger and faster.............

do you enjoy being wrong? .............becuases you constantly are............. when has Logan ever KOed someone of Blade's caliber with his fists?

I won't hold my breath for an answer.

Battlehammer
..........no he KO some one with greater durability and equal level of healing.............rough-houses..............try again masterburces

man you sound ignorant every time you talk

Starscream M
..........no he KO some one with greater durability and equal level of healing.............rough-houses..............try again masterburces

man you sound ignorant every time you talk sorry, roughhouse is not on the same caliber as blade

roughhouse is a jobber, like Rhino...and koing him isn't impressive nor indicative that he could do the same to a much more skilled opponent in blade

try again

Mindset
Just becuases you uses them more currenty does not make you better..........

Blade not closes to as trained as wolverine in swordsmenship nor by the caliber of trainers........

And why is Blade not close to being as trained as Wolverine?

And yea, using a weapon more often would make you better than someone who was trained thorougly in it but has rarely used one for decades.

Juk3n
SPITE -

Adamantuim > Flesh
Adamantium > Sword (even Blades acid edged sword)

But if we're talking a Kumute style fight - id have to say Tied for H2H

Blade for the Sword fight - because even though Logan was trained as a Samurai, he has not wield a sword for quite sometime, and i just believe blade to be mpore proficient (not by much) , but enough to out score him vs hits.

And for the first fight (standard equipment) as i said before, SPITE, Blade couldnt put down wolverine because of the adamantium - Blades standard equipment is guns and swords, the OP knows this - Wolvie doesn't really fall under the catagory (vulnarable to guns and swords)

SPITE ALL DAY LONG

did i mention spite?

No adamantium - and it would be close but id give Blade the edge 6/10

Sword length > Bone claw length

-2 cents-

Apolloknight
Wolverine

Wolverine

Wolverine (because of the HF)

Battlehammer

llagrok
Wolverine wins all no expression

Does he even need the sword?

OneDumbG0
Stalemate 5/10.

Wolverine 8/10.

Wolverine 7/10.

Soljer
Wolverine in a wash.

Battlehammer
I have that dumbo dude on ignore wonder what he said lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.