Pirates 4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jcvaldez
Does anyone know if there is going to be another Pirates movie? I've read rumors but nothing confirmed.

Jacky Sparrow
I've read something, which should have the story between Jack and Barbossa, and it should contain some elemnts of Jules Verne or back to the furture (or somethin like this) and it's supposed to be in 2010/2011. Have a look here: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Scoop-Pirates-Of-The-Caribbean-4-Details-5506.html

Kazenji
Yea i heard about a possible 4th one may be coming, Since they achived what they wanted after the first film with the trilogy idea.

To Freedom
I heard that it's confirmed that there will be a Pirates 4 in Disney's line-up of movies for 2011. Johnny Depp doesn't mind being in the 4th movie but no word yet on whether Keira has changed her mind. Even if she's not, I would love to see Kate Beckinsale in it as a kickass female pirate.

willofthewisp
Probably won't be like the Kate/Jack in my POTC Continued.

Kind of a stupid question, but does anyone know if Gibbs is interested in being in it? He and Jack kind of parted ways in AWE. Just wondering if they would reunite.

Jacky Sparrow
have a look here: http://www.beyondhollywood.com/category/pirates-of-the-caribbean-4-movie/

To Freedom
Willo - Kate/Jack? POTC COntinued? Er...pardon me...been away for too long. What's that all about?

Jacky - that's where I got my news from. Can this website be trusted, I wonder.

willofthewisp
Lol, there is a thread called "POTC Continued" and it basically turns POTC into a sitcom, based after Will has returned (permanently) from serving as the Flying Dutchman captain. It's around here somewhere. Anyway, Will and Liz fix Jack up with actress Kate Beckinsale and they're a couple throughout the series. Check it out.

traceyjd23
i heard that romour bout he sit com thing but quite honest id love another film jus all bou jack an barbossa fighing it out till the end to b named king of the pirates. cant wait for another1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.