Lois and Clark The new adventures of superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I know this is an old series and it only went on for 4 season but it was a good show and they had some very good episodes, anyone else see it?

ragesRemorse
i hated it. Superman doesn't belong in a soap opera.

Raoul
Originally posted by steverules
I know this is an old series and it only went on for 4 season but it was a good show and they had some very good episodes, anyone else see it?

i liked it...

Jamaican
I liked it. Own all 4 seasons...was a different spin on the story line. And Teri H. is very sexy..

carnage52
i liked it i loved the clark kent side of things.

steverules
I liked that supes and Lois got together, and the episodes were very well written

OB1-adobe
It was a campy superman. Kind of reminisent of the Batman tv show in a way. Not as fun to watch as batman though

Volta1228
I loved L&C... really fun show, and I liked the focus on Clark Kent the show took... plus Dean Cain & Teri Hatcher had fantastic chemistry together.

Own all 4 seasons on DVD myself! smile

steverules
I was sad that it ended, I really wish there'd been a season 5

jedi90
lois and clark was a bad show. if you want to see a superman tv series where superman actual behaves like a man then go watch the adventures of superman starring george reeves.

xJLxKing
I hated that show. Smallville kicks its ass! But seriously it was wacky maybe if they start to remake it with a Superman who actually has muscles and better graphics then yeah it would rock.

kgkg
Originally posted by xJLxKing
if they start to remake it with a Superman who actually has muscles You like guys with Muscles huh

Dean was also very corny

Allankles
Originally posted by kgkg
You like guys with Muscles huh

Dean was also very corny

Dean Cain was certainly corny in that.

L&C was actually a well written series it was just a bit too mundane for a Superman series.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by kgkg
You like guys with Muscles huh

Dean was also very corny
No, but I hate seeing them using an actor who has a lumpy stomach and saggy man breast. It's disgusting. Show superman as the man of steel.

bychance
I think its evident that L&C wasn't about Superman, so I don't get what's the whining and criticizing about Superman in the show.

L&C certainly wasn't perfect, but it gave us the best Lois Lane (Teri Hatcher) Clark Kent (Dean Cain) Perry White (Lane Smith, RIP) and Lex Luthor (John Shea) at least until Michael Rosenbaum came along, who actually mentioned Shea had an influence on him for Lex. I did not care for Cain's Superman, but he's only Superman for about what, 3 minutes?

As for Smallville "kicking its ass". Lois and Clark season 1 stomps all over Smallville.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.