Princess Peach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peach
You guys disappoint me mhm

Princess Peach

Wiki article

Formerly known as Princess Toadstool, the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom...typical damsel in distress, she's always getting kidnapped by Bowser and rescued by Mario. With how often she gets kidnapped, she's gotta have something to do with it...stick out tongue

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4696/peachze1.jpg

A main character in the Mario games from the start, she's also in a bunch of the spin-off ones (the sports games, Mario Kart, Smash Bros.), and frankly? She's a monster in SSBB (there is honestly not much that's more entertaining than smacking Charizard with an uppercut or repeatedly kicking Bowser into the air) stick out tongue

bNCPN2_X1PI

She's always surprisingly light-hearted, despite everything (serving tea in the middle of a fight?), and she likes to tease and taunt people stick out tongue

http://www.under-the-gun.org/draconicdak/PeachandZelda/PeachTeehee.jpg

So yes, Peach is definitely one of my favorite video game characters ever, if not my favorite period big grin

General Kaliero
All hail Peach!

Definitely my favorite princess of video games. Always cheerful and lighthearted, but strong and just a bit of a tease at the same time. eek!

Pyron_Knight
Should look for some vids from Super Princess Peach. If I find any good ones I'll post them later.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Peach
You guys disappoint me mhm

We were waiting for you to make it big grin

Peach
Heh stick out tongue

And...oops? In my defense I didn't sleep last night and have been working a lot lately stick out tongue

*fixes mistake*

ESB -1138
I won't tell anybody. wink

Dark-Jaxx
My second favorite game princess, second to Zelda(I'm a LoZ fanboy).

Peach
Oh, I love Zelda, too. I'm quite a LoZ fangirl myself stick out tongue

However, Peach has been my favorite since I was...three years old? Of course this was also back when both Peach and Zelda had red hair, as opposed to blond, so I suppose that probably biased me a bit as a child stick out tongue Zelda's number two.

Dark-Jaxx
Peach and Bowser have sumthin goin on, cause kidnapping a princess should not be that easy lol.

First_Tsurugi06
Fixed.

JacopeX
Booo....

Peach
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Peach and Bowser have sumthin goin on, cause kidnapping a princess should not be that easy lol.

Not only that, but how often it happens stick out tongue

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Fixed.

She's nuts in both stick out tongue I've actually hardly played either, though I did murder GK a bunch in Brawl and his response has been "She was using Peach!" laughing out loud She's my main character in Smash Bros though, with Zelda second.

Originally posted by JacopeX
Booo....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

your sig is a lie

First_Tsurugi06
She's hardly what I'd deem as "nuts" in Brawl. Zelda in Brawl is an example of nuts (especially considering how bad she was in Melee. Peach is the opposite in this case).

Dark-Jaxx
And Peach after all this time hasn't offered Mario shiznit but a kiss on the cheek...Bowser and her have to be doing something. I can understand why, Bowser is bigger, stronger, richer, better looking(lulz), and since he is like 50 feet tall in some cases, you know the dude is packin lol.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
And Peach after all this time hasn't offered Mario shiznit but a kiss on the cheek...Bowser and her have to be doing something. I can understand why, Bowser is bigger, stronger, richer, better looking(lulz), and since he is like 50 feet tall in some cases, you know the dude is packin lol.
"He's this big!"
http://www.under-the-gun.org/draconicdak/PeachandZelda/BowserIsTHISBig.jpg

First_Tsurugi06
^ rolling on floor laughing

Yoshi Paradise
happy Princess Peach is my favorite video game princess. She's a pretty, but deadly female who isn't afraid to show what she's made of.
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Should look for some vids from Super Princess Peach. If I find any good ones I'll post them later.

Do that, please. Besides in the commercials, I've never seen the game in action.

Originally posted by General Kaliero
"He's this big!"
http://www.under-the-gun.org/draconicdak/PeachandZelda/BowserIsTHISBig.jpg

laughing That's a funny picture.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by General Kaliero
"He's this big!"
http://www.under-the-gun.org/draconicdak/PeachandZelda/BowserIsTHISBig.jpg laughing out loud

DarkC
Throws a mean turnip.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by DarkC
Throws a mean turnip. That's true, figuratively and literally. laughing out loud

Dark Shenron
Peach is definitely the #1 Video Game Princess: She's strong, playful, and loving and everything, not to mention she's the Princess of the #1 Gaming Franchise: Mario. She's got it all for the #1 Spot. Zelda is good and all too, but unlike Peach, Zelda isn't the Princess of the #1 Gaming Franchise.

You should see the Princess Peach in Super Paper Mario, she's got Near-Invincibility with her Parasol, and her Strength is right up there with Mario and his Brother, not to mention after you level up so high and power up with countless HP and Power Pluses, she can kill almost everyone in one hit.

As for Brawl, she's a powerful killing weapon, only successfully equalled by very few: Captain Falcon, Diddy Kong, Snake, Toon Link, and Wolf. And only successively surpassed by Marth. She even surpassed Mario! She has a unique Projectile Attack and the ability to float, which really makes her absolutely deadly in combat; you can use her Standard Air Attacks, advance on opponents from above, or combo opponents after you've knocked them into the air with a Throw or Smash Attack, just to name a few. This also aids in horizontal recovery.

First_Tsurugi06
{Link removed for being a bit too naughty for KMC} - GK

...Well I thought it was worth a post confused...

Yoshi Paradise
That's a very nice picture, but the group picture of her with Daisy and Rosalina is better.

Anyway, I was able to play Super Princess Peach yesterday. It was actually fun with some catchy music.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
{Link removed for being a bit too naughty for KMC} - GK

...Well I thought it was worth a post confused... PM me what was in your post before GK edited it.

Seriously.

First_Tsurugi06
Yeah, sorry. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/ermm.gif

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
PM me what was in your post before GK edited it.

Seriously.

It would be alot easier if you just checked out Sigurdhosenfeld's page at Deviantart (you'd need an account to see either one anyway). He's a bigger Peach fan than everyone here combined.

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
That's a very nice picture, but the group picture of her with Daisy and Rosalina is better.

You should see his most recent version of that drawing then.

It has them all in sling bikinis >_>;

Please don't ask me how I know all of this either. Judge the sin, not the sinner.

Yoshi Paradise
You might be referring to the picture that I was talking about.

I'll PM it to you since I'm not going to post it in the thread.

First_Tsurugi06
Sort of... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/ermm.gif

Yoshi Paradise
Well, I was close.

Voyeur
Sheik wins my love of hottest girl in Smash.

But Bones make Peach look so sexy <3

Nactous
Zelda>Peach.

Voyeur
Originally posted by Nactous
Zelda>Peach.

Sheik > Zelda > Peach :3

Voyeur
But in all seriousness Peach is a very awesome character and has appeared in so many titles, and unlike Zelda, has become a playable character.

Peach isn't just the little damsel in distress who needs her protagonist to rescue her all the time. She's had her own game where she is the hero of the story. She's very athletic and not lazy despite being royalty.

She also has like...the best upskirt moments ;3

Nactous
Zelda>Sheik

Yoshi Paradise
I love her final smash in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Voyeur
lPE39K4g_XE

XanatosForever
Holee...good find, Voyeur XD

I'm not that big a fan of Peach in general, but I don't dislike her. In fact, in Smash she's one of my favorite characters to play with, particularly in Brawl. The only reason I don't use her as a main is because I already reserved those spots for Marth, Pokemon Trainer, Sonic, and Random, respectively. I suppose I could replace Random with Peach...Hmm...

Also:

Originally posted by Voyeur
She also has like...the best upskirt moments ;3

I would expect no less from you. :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.