Sundipped Superman vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
This will be the sundipped Supes we saw during OWAW.

How does he do against:

IC Prime?
SC Prime?
Countdown Prime (Guardian amped)?

(separately, of course)

Just curious...

Galan007
durcry

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
durcry

durflowers

Honestly, I can't call this one. I think it was Avlon who said that Sundip was a mechanism to give Superman PC level power again.

Galan007
Yeah, personally I think the dipped Supes could take IC/SC Prime - but I'm unsure about the Guardian amped Prime.

King Kandy
Well apparently the writer said he was unbeatable so we should take that above all other evidence! Sundip ftw!

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well apparently the writer said he was unbeatable so we should take that above all other evidence! Sundip ftw! The writer clause ftw!

TricksterPriest
Nah. But considering what he did against Imperiex&B-13 does give one pause.............ermmhappy

Dark-Jaxx
SMP wins all 3 cause I say so.

batdude123
Anybody who thinks sundipped Superman from OWAW can beat anybody tougher than Thor is a retarded fanboy!!!!11

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nah. But considering what he did against Imperiex&B-13 does give one pause.............ermmhappy
Boy, all the arguments about this seem so circular; on both sides.

How do we know sundipped superman is so tough? He did well against Warworld. How do we know how tough Warworld was? It took sundipped Superman to beat it.

batdude123
Originally posted by King Kandy
Boy, all the arguments about this seem so circular; on both sides.

How do we know sundipped superman is so tough? He did well against Warworld. How do we know how tough Warworld was? It took sundipped Superman to beat it.

Warworld was powered by the energies of Imperiex. I really don't see what's so ambiguous about it.

People just love to hate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Warworld was powered by the energies of Imperiex. I really don't see what's so ambiguous about it.

People just love to hate. Who is hating on Superman in this thread? Who said sundipped superman wasnt powerful?

Galan007
Please stick to the topic people. doped

quanchi112
Please stick to the topic people. doped Prime wins all day.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime wins all day. You think every version of Prime takes sundipped Supes? Interesting. hmm

quanchi112
You think every version of Prime takes sundipped Supes? Interesting. hmm He is precrisis level.

carnage52
He is precrisis level. guardian amped prime is above pc supes by far.

Sirius77
No. The only thing that he did that pc superman didnt or couldnt do was beat myx.

starlock
Sundipped supes for the win/ic sp
Sundipped supes for the win/sc sp
Supermanprime/guardian power up for the win

Bentley
Prime loses in IC but takes down Supes in the other fights.

Sirius77
I say he wins all of them.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Sirius77
No. The only thing that he did that pc superman didnt or couldnt do was beat myx. And survive a universal explosion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carnage52
guardian amped prime is above pc supes by far. All versions of Prime are in this thread.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
And survive a universal explosion.

pc superman almost ended the universe and a few other dimensions.

quanchi112
pc superman almost ended the universe and a few other dimensions. That doesnt mean he can survive a universal explosion.

Sirius77
That doesnt mean he can survive a universal explosion.

Of course it does. He was at the epicenter and was showing no signs of strain. He was just flying really fast. Because of this, he bust through dimensional barriers and was weakening the structuyre of existance. However, any version of Superman-prime wins againsts sd superman. Just not pc superman.

quanchi112
Of course it does. He was at the epicenter and was showing no signs of strain. He was just flying really fast. Because of this, he bust through dimensional barriers and was weakening the structuyre of existance. However, any version of Superman-prime wins againsts sd superman. Just not pc superman. Again its this simple. Did Superman from pc ever survive a universal explosion because Prime did.

batdude123
Again its this simple. Did Superman from pc ever survive a universal explosion because Prime did.

Prime didn't survive the explosion. Pretty sure Time Trapper saved him from it...

Bentley
We will need proof to believe that.

batdude123
Originally posted by Bentley
We will need proof to believe that.

http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion2.jpg

Sirius77
http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion2.jpg

Wow what issue was that from, I have to have it! eek!

But seriously, it looks like he did survive it... he was floating into the tie trappers realm. I could be wrong though.

Bentley
Well, that certainly makes a case. I assume that one cannot casually drift into the end of times just like that.

Sirius77
Again its this simple. Did Superman from pc ever survive a universal explosion because Prime did.

I just told you. Yes. He blasted through the barriers of universes and almost ended reality. Go to the pc superman respect thread.

moonknight11
Superman takes the first 2 scenarios but gets beat by amped SMP.

quanchi112
Prime didn't survive the explosion. Pretty sure Time Trapper saved him from it... Ah. Havent read that good to know. wink

So neither can survive it.

quanchi112
I just told you. Yes. He blasted through the barriers of universes and almost ended reality. Go to the pc superman respect thread. He didnt end reality though,thats the point.

Sirius77
He didnt end reality though,thats the point.

He was stopped by the specter and presence. erm

quanchi112
He was stopped by the specter and presence. erm So again what makes you say he could survive a universe destroying blast?

Erik-Lensherr
Prime didn't survive the explosion. Pretty sure Time Trapper saved him from it...

Actually, it's pretty obvious that he did survive the explosion.

BradBalboa
hmm well sundipped supes in OWAW moved warworl, but warwolrd was only the size of Pluto, Superman Prime when he was still SuperBOY Prime moved earh sized planet across the cosmos,hmmm, as far as i can tell Prime wins !!

Soljer
Originally posted by BradBalboa
hmm well sundipped supes in OWAW moved warworl, but warwolrd was only the size of Pluto, Superman Prime when he was still SuperBOY Prime moved earh sized planet across the cosmos,hmmm, as far as i can tell Prime wins !!

He didn't need to sundip to move Pluto.

He sundipped to overcome the engines of Imperiex - operating at full power. Engines that easily propelled Warworld around at lightspeed.

BradBalboa
hmm well when he was doing it, everyone was like " my god superman, your moving a planet" plus warworld was there before imperiex was liek insid eof it, i dont now how he got there, i have OWAW the really big one and it doesnt explain how

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.