Deodato becomes regular artist on Wolverine: Origins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Goodbye Dillion, that's half the problem solved... now they just need to replace Way.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=159002

Scoobless
I've liked the artwork so far in Origins.

no expression

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
I've liked the artwork so far in Origins.

no expression

no expression

Really?

Scoobless
Yes.

embarrasment

What's wrong with it?

Battlehammer
every one looks the same..................

-K-M-
Jubliee looked like Wolverine

Darth Vicious
Thank God Dillon is gone. Now I can finally read the damn thing. The art was too disgusting to look at.

srankmissingnin
Yeah it was really a poor match IMO. Although, I did kind'a like Dillions Deadpool.

Battlehammer
cosigned

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Goodbye Dillion, that's half the problem solved... now they just need to replace Way.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=159002

Thank God. I mean, Dillon's artwork grew on me, but I was really tired of it. Everyone looked like Sly Stallone.

Soljer
The book just became ten times better....

But considering Way, it still won't be worth picking up.

jumpmann
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
And cancel the book!

Battlehammer
no the book a good concept it just badly exicuted. There a a few worth while issue...........a lot of it was garbage though

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yes.

embarrasment

What's wrong with it?

It's shit.

Endrict Nuul
It looks like this Mike Deodato Jr guy is a really good artist, I just might have to check this out finally.

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=125&page=4

Kazenji
Originally posted by Battlehammer
theres a a few worth while issue...........a lot of it was garbage though

i would'nt say garbage they were just boring especially with some of the earlier stories in it but its picked up since the captain america WW2 past.

Disappear
not really a big fan of deodato's thunderbolt's stuff. except for a few panels per issue, something just doesn't feel right about it. hopefully the inking/coloring will be different in this. not that i'm actually planning to pick up the series, but just for commentary's sake.

starlock
Great news, i like the set-up and premise of the comic and collected everyone so far,but i never got comfortable witht he art.....the covers were great though....i cant wait to see the difference thumb up

Phantom Zone
I dont really think Dillon was that bad but I can see why people did'nt like it. One really good thing about the artist was that he was really good at capturing emotions with facial expressions. One example I can think of is in Bullseyes greatest hits when he gives Bullseye a "what the @*%# are trying to say" facial expression. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.