Princess Rosalina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
The new princess on the block...well she was never offical called princess ingame.

http://www.wiisworld.com/images/news/newspics/smg-rosetta.jpg

Rosalina debuted in Super Mario Galaxy, seeking the aid of Mario. In an earlier event, Bowser attacked her observatory stealing the stars and Grand Stars. Rosalina later appeared to Mario after Peach is kidnapped. In order to aid Mario she gave him a Luma the same one seen with Peach at the Star Festival. After Mario collected enough stars to power the ship Rosalina flew the observatory to the center of the universe for the final confrontation with Bowser.

http://thewiiremedia.revolutionreport.net/games/3/11532.jpg

Rosalina's back-story is chronicled in a storybook told by her in the Comet Observatory's Library. Nine chapters are unlocked throughout the game, and the last is unlocked by completing the game.

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/a/aa/Rosawii.PNG

Rosalina is also the first female character added into the Mario Kart series that wasn't Peach or Daisy (or a Toad...and is Birdo a girl?). Rosalina is also the first female heavyweight character and like Peach and Daisy she sports a new outfit for cycles.

65DBHT45uqs

Ridley_Prime
Meh. I wasn't really touched by her little kid story in the Comet Observatory's Library, but I still like the way she was mysteriously portrayed in SMG. Makes her a lot more interesting than Peach in my book. thumb up

I look forward to using her in Mario Kart Wii when I get it on my birthday later this month. big grin

ESB -1138
She's fun to use in Mario Kart because she gets a little Luma to float around her.

Ridley_Prime
Aww. That's cute.

Yep. She'll definitely be my main in Mario Kart Wii. smile

First_Tsurugi06
I hear she was originally meant to be a Assist Trophy in Brawl.

Hell, they could've had a uper Mario Galaxy level if they weren't gonna add the likes of Viewtiful Jow or Travis Touchdown as 3rd party characters. They sure as hell made noticeable use of those two delays e_e...

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
I hear she was originally meant to be a Assist Trophy in Brawl.
Yeah. I heard that too. I wonder what she would've done/what her attack would've been..

Hell, they could've had a uper Mario Galaxy level if they weren't gonna add the likes of Viewtiful Jow or Travis Touchdown as 3rd party characters.
What a stage that would've been...

I'm happy with Isle Delfino and all, but still.

They sure as hell made noticeable use of those two delays e_e...
Indeed. no expression

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah. I heard that too. I wonder what she would've done/what her attack would've been..

IIRC, something said that she would use her wand to send a bunch of those little Luma Stars flying across the screen (probably like the unown from Melee and the Beedrill from SSB64).

ESB -1138
Hell, they could've had a uper Mario Galaxy level if they weren't gonna add the likes of Viewtiful Jow or Travis Touchdown as 3rd party characters. They sure as hell made noticeable use of those two delays e_e...

Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) came out too late for him to be added into Brawl and Viewiful Joe (Jow?) went onto the PS2 and thus betrayed Nintendo! Capcom does that a lot what with the likes of Resident Evil 4 suddenly popping up on the inferior PS2.

Now, who has pictures? Let's take another respectable woman of gaming and make her into a complete whore!

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Now, who has pictures? Let's take another respectable woman of gaming and make her into a complete whore!

This is why I'm weary of Gamespot users sometimes.

She's in the bottom left of pic(but users pointed out something about Peach more often)

Yoshi Paradise

She's in the bottom left of pic(but users pointed out something about Peach more often)

I love that picture. love

It would be great if an anime was made using that picture of Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina.

ESB -1138

Now that's what I'm talking about!!

Dark Shenron
Being able to control the Power Stars and Comet Observatory makes her quite powerful. Too bad I don't have Mario Kart Wii to see her greatness in that racing game; I don't even know if I'm gonna get it. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.